Dozens flock to 'Stop the Steal' rallies in Ga. and Pa.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
Epoch Times has been covering the massive rallies in
Atlanta, Georgia and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

I thought trump had already been stopped from stealing the election in Georgia. Is there some new legal maneuver or has trump started sending teams of assassins after the republican election officials down there? Dozens of people, huh.

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I thought trump had already been stopped from stealing the election in Georgia. Is there some new legal maneuver or has trump started sending teams of assassins after the republican election officials down there? Dozens of people, huh.
Election officials don't confirm electoral college votes, nor does the governor- it's up to the state legistators.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dominion machines and vote harvesting used in CA....and CA is a one party state because of it....
If California flips back to Trump, I'm buying my wife who voted for Biden a bottle of Napa Valley red wine to ease the pain.
You might want to avoid Newsomes winery.....even though its the only one allowed to be open.....

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

Election officials don't confirm electoral college votes, nor does the governor- it's up to the state legistators.
Good luck, aging rocker.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw six people.
I knew someone would notice eventually.
Not much attendance at the Saturday rallies in Augusta, either. Poor Georgians. Volunteers from both parties from all over the country are knocking on their doors like Seventh Day Adventists, jamming up their phones and emails.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
Only one song came to my mind when I saw the name of this chat.

God bless you and AJ and our current leader always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List