Dozens flock to 'Stop the Steal' rallies in Ga. and Pa.

Epoch Times has been covering the massive rallies in
Atlanta, Georgia and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

I thought trump had already been stopped from stealing the election in Georgia. Is there some new legal maneuver or has trump started sending teams of assassins after the republican election officials down there? Dozens of people, huh.

I thought trump had already been stopped from stealing the election in Georgia. Is there some new legal maneuver or has trump started sending teams of assassins after the republican election officials down there? Dozens of people, huh.

Election officials don't confirm electoral college votes, nor does the governor- it's up to the state legistators.

Dominion machines and vote harvesting used in CA....and CA is a one party state because of it....
If California flips back to Trump, I'm buying my wife who voted for Biden a bottle of Napa Valley red wine to ease the pain.
You might want to avoid Newsomes winery.....even though its the only one allowed to be open.....

Election officials don't confirm electoral college votes, nor does the governor- it's up to the state legistators.

Good luck, aging rocker.

Warren holding a Biden/Harris rally.
fun23.jpg

Forum List

Back