Down with Wall Street!! Help me in my effort to bring down evil corporations!!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL

$down with wall street.jpg

View attachment 15628

There you go again, typing on your corporate made keyboard, on your corporate made computer, wearing your corporate made clothes, while talking on your corporate made cell phone, while eating and drinking your corporate made food and drinks. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now, walk your talk- get rid of all that stuff and then I will actually give you some credit.

Oh- don't forget- get rid of that corporate made car.:lol:

GE corporation- " It brings good things to life." Oh don't forget the corporate made television, refrigerator, microwave oven, stove etc. needs to go for you corporate haters. LOL

Live like a caveman- you asked for it, walk your talk and do it. It's a caveman life for you--- be happy, try to stay warm, you need to learn to hunt with a spear that you made. LOL

Last edited:
You didn't click the link to look at the picture, did you?

View attachment 15628

There you go again, typing on your corporate made keyboard, on your corporate made computer, wearing your corporate made clothes, while talking on your corporate made cell phone, while eating and drinking your corporate made food and drinks. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now, walk your talk- get rid of all that stuff and then I will actually give you some credit.

GE corporation- " It brings good things to life." Oh don't forget the corporate made television, refrigerator, microwave oven, stove etc. needs to go for you corporate haters. LOL

Live like a caveman- you asked for it, walk your talk and do it. It's a caveman life for you--- be happy, try to stay warm, you need to learn to hunt with a spear that you made. LOL

View attachment 15628

You have made your decision, so you must be the flat squirrel quite a hypocritical spuirrel still typing on your CORPORATE made keyboard, on your CORPORATE made computer eating your bag of chips from FRITO LAY CORPORATION. I like corporations, I like what they make as I use them everyday, they have brought good things to my life and have created millions of JOBS. I like them, you don't, so give it ALL up. Walk your talk, little man.

Last edited:

You have made your decision, so you must be the flat squirrel quite a hypocritical spuirrel still typing on your CORPORATE made keyboard, on your CORPORATE made computer eating you bag of chips from FRITO LAY CORPORATION. I like corporations, I like what they make as I use them everyday, they have brought good things to my life and have created millions of JOBS. I like them, you don't, so give it ALL up. Walk your talk, little man.

Really? Even with a big hint like "click the picture to make it bigger"?

Really?

You're being aggressive & petty while at the same time demonstrating denseness.

Alrighty then...

The parasitic class celebrates the end of corporatists, jobs, and technological progress. With just a little effort, we can all be crapping in the park.

It's like this. Not only are they defecating and urinating in public, they are having sex in the mud they created.

Celebrate the end of corporations.

Forum List

Back