Down Comes The Washington Monument

America's dirty little secret is out of the closet and the ones who advocate the status quo are about to find out that through time concepts change.

You knew it was coming.

Washington and Jefferson monuments will be reduced to rubble, it's just a matter of time now. The cancel culture will feign outrage until bulldozers wipe out every bit of our history.

The sanitation police.

"American history is not all glorious... George Washington was a slave owner. We need to call slave owners out for what they are. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn't protecting my freedoms," the network contributor said.

/——-/ Libs should burn all of their currency with Washington‘s and Jefferson’s portrait on them.

No, they will not be reduced to rubble, in my opinion.

They will just be renamed after some people of a certain ethnicity. (No need to name likely candidates.)

But, for sure, Mt. Rushmore WILL be blown up!

What this country is in store for in the coming decades is too horrible to contemplate. Our poor great-grandchildren!

Even without the Jefferson monument, we will keep the wall between church and state for reasons such as the rise of Christian nationalism, which is an un-American rise.

Would you support adding a plaque to the monuments which explains the facts regarding the
slave ownership the former presidents?
does it change the factual history? So are you for blowing up the country? I mean everyone had slaves who were anyone. It was the way they lived back then. why do you feel if you destroy something that changes? I'm curious.

I have not advocated destroying the Washington monument. Fool.
you asked about a plaque, I asked if it changed anything?

Sure it would. It is fine to say that Washington was a great man who had flaws.

If you were a slave owner, you had a major flaw. Why hide it?

America's dirty little secret is out of the closet and the ones who advocate the status quo are about to find out that through time concepts change.

The "dirty little secret" only exists for uneducated.

Sure it would. It is fine to say that Washington was a great man who had flaws.

If you were a slave owner, you had a major flaw. Why hide it?
that was a flaw back then? how so?

I am a slave today.

George Washington was an able leader of men. He was a good general of our rag tag army of farmers and somehow held them together when the Continental Congress couldn't even keep boots on their feet or pay them for up to a year at a time.

It was also Washington's skill at negotiation that kept the Constitutional Congress on track and maintained a working relationship of compromise that allowed the Constitution to be created.

He was our first President and very mindfully set the precedent for the Executive branch and the office of the President during his eight years.

He deserves the tallest structure in D.C. He was a great leader, and we have a great deal to thank him for.

No, it doesn't need a plaque noting he owned slaves. That should be taught in school, or can be covered by the tour guides, along with other personal tidbits about his life.
Technically he was a not so good general.
He held them together. I wouldn't know anything about tactical stuff.
you should watch the mini series Washington. he got hundreds of thousand men killed due to bad generaling.

That the US is not actually a free nation?

It's not? Why?
It has slavery.

It does? Who is enslaved?
Anyone convicted of a crime.

You knew it was coming.

Washington and Jefferson monuments will be reduced to rubble, it's just a matter of time now. The cancel culture will feign outrage until bulldozers wipe out every bit of our history.

The sanitation police.

"American history is not all glorious... George Washington was a slave owner. We need to call slave owners out for what they are. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn't protecting my freedoms," the network contributor said.

They should first take down the Pyramids in Egypt. They were built with slave labor.

It's not? Why?
It has slavery.

So if someone commits a crime they become a slave?

It's not? Why?
It has slavery.

They can legally become a slave, yes. Read the 14th Amendment.

Even without the Jefferson monument, we will keep the wall between church and state for reasons such as the rise of Christian nationalism, which is an un-American rise.
/——/ Wha part of the Constitution calls for the separation of church and state?

It's not? Why?
It has slavery.

No need to commit a crime to become a slave.

Moonglow is a slave to fashion.

It's not? Why?
It has slavery.

They can legally become a slave, yes. Read the 14th Amendment.
what is their line of work?

Forum List

Back