DOW off 268 and trump blames....

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Who else ? Powell and the fed On one hand it's all Powells fault and on the other "look how great my economy is doing""
Search Results
Web results
Stock Market Today: Dow, S&P Live Updates for Dec. 2, 2019 ...

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › 2019-12-01 › stocks-set-fo...

1 day ago - U.S. stocks fell on concern over global trade risks and disappointing factory data. ... The S&P 500 Index headed toward its biggest decline in almost two months on a report that President Donald Trump will increase tariffs on China if Washington and Beijing can’t reach a trade ...
Missing: 268 ‎| ‎Must include: ‎268

We have one sick POS in our WH anyone would be an improvement

LOL...

Way to go Richard Cranium...

You failed basic economics as you failed to see it was DEMOCRATS and their sycophants making the noise to cause the sell off.. YOU STUPID ASSES CREATED THIS! And now you want to blame Trump for a lie you told to create this? Fuck Off retard..

LOL...

You failed basic economics as you failed to see it was DEMOCRATS and their sycophants making the noise to cause the sell off.. YOU STUPID ASSES CREATED THIS! And now you want to blame Trump for a lie you told to create this? Fuck Off retard..
Fucking moron It was Manufacturing numbers and the moron raising tariffs You are so FOS ... market down Dems fault Markets up kiss trump ass

Who else ? Powell and the fed On one hand it's all Powells fault and on the other "look how great my economy is doing""
Search Results
Web results

1 day ago - U.S. stocks fell on concern over global trade risks and disappointing factory data. ... The S&P 500 Index headed toward its biggest decline in almost two months on a report that President Donald Trump will increase tariffs on China if Washington and Beijing can’t reach a trade ...

The DOW is still higher than Obama's economy ever attained. I can't wait to see today's Cyber Monday figures too.

Search Results
Web results

The DOW is still higher than Obama's economy ever attained. I can't wait to see today's Cyber Monday figures too.
Yes it's higher What % higher I'm not sure BUT Obama brought us back from the greatest recession since 1929 and repub punks on this board give him zero credit ,,,, but they sing trumps praise ,as if he did a whole lot besides tax breaks for mainly billionaires and tariffs Economy doing well and the moron wants fed to keep dropping rates ?? Only idiots like billy bob and trump think thats a good idea

Search Results
Web results

Yes it's higher What % higher I'm not sure BUT Obama brought us back from the greatest recession since 1929 and repub punks on this board give him zero credit ,,,, but they sing trumps praise ,as if he did a whole lot besides tax breaks for mainly billionaires and tariffs Economy doing well and the moron wants fed to keep dropping rates ?? Only idiots like billy bob and trump think thats a good idea

Back to my original question from last week:

Just what law, order, plan, package, or bill did Obama pass, that "fixed" the recession?

Was it the "shovel ready" jobs he didn't create? The "infrastructure" he didn't build? The oil-independence he didn't give us? The great tax breaks he never gave the working class? The manufacturing jobs he said would never come back?

I mean besides creating some low-level, low-paying, temporary jobs and a shitload of government jobs, what magic wand did he mysteriously wave over this country to calm the rising seas, make the babies sleep sound in their cribs, and bring Kumbaya and happiness to the land?

Oh wait: He didn't build that. Someone else made that happen.

:21:

I am continually amazed at the number of people, both on the right and the left, who believe the stock market is an accurate representation of the actual economy. This market is bloated, and it is caused by the Federal Reserve’s ridiculous monetary policy of QE and extremely low interest rates. Consider -Kazuhiro Sasaki on Twitter

At the beginning of 2019 the S&P forward earnings was 14.4 times. As of last week it was 19.3 times. Yep, that’s over 18% higher cost of stocks based on forward earnings. Oh and by the way, the earnings for the S&P have dropped nearly 7% in that time. Stocks price goes up, but earnings are falling. Bububububbble!

Search Results
Web results

Just what law, order, plan, package, or bill did Obama pass, that "fixed" the recession?

Was it the "shovel ready" jobs he didn't create? The "infrastructure" he didn't build? The oil-independence he didn't give us? The great tax breaks he never gave the working class? The manufacturing jobs he said would never come back?

I mean besides creating some low-level, low-paying, temporary jobs and a shitload of government jobs, what magic wand did he mysteriously wave over this country to calm the rising seas, make the babies sleep sound in their cribs, and bring Kumbaya and happiness to the land?

75 straight months of 6 digit employment happened because of a miracle? Reducing unemployment from 9+ % to 5%
and a double or more in our DOW was ""thanks be to Jezzus"?? When guys like you give Obama credit where credit was due maybe you'll have folks like me stop bashing trump every day,, and I will admit you're not as bad as most of your co harts

Search Results
Web results

Obama brought us back from the greatest recession since 1929
presidents dont do these things by themselves Ed...they have people around them and its the American entrepreneur who probably deserve most of the credit...

Search Results
Web results

The Dow has risen about 24 percent since Trump took office.

It rose 42 percent by this point in Obama's first term, and that's after pulling it out of a deep dive in progress when he took the helm.

Trump is WEAK!

President Trump praised Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., for pushing the theory that Ukrainian interference in the 2016 presidential election was equivalent to Russian efforts.

During a Sunday interview with NBC News’ Chuck Todd, Kennedy stated as fact that Ukrainian officials “meddled in the election on social media and otherwise” to help the Democrats, implying an equivalence to Russia’s hacking of the Democratic National Committee and its extensive efforts on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms to heighten political discord, discredit American democracy and advance Trump’s candidacy.

“This entire effort to frame Ukraine for the Russian meddling of 2016, of which you just made this case that they’ve done it, that actually this is an effort of Russia propaganda, that this is a Russian intelligence propaganda campaign in order to get people like you to say these things about Ukraine,” Todd said. “Are you at all concerned you are doing Russian intelligence work here?”

Search Results
Web results

Donald Trump and Barack Obama have used the exact same recipe. Massive government spending.

Deficit Donald has already spent far more than Obama did by this point in his first term.

Also, Deficit Donald has doubled the deficit in are less time than it took Obama to more than halve it.

So you have that going for you...

LOL...

Fucking moron It was Manufacturing numbers and the moron raising tariffs You are so FOS ... market down Dems fault Markets up kiss trump ass
Bingo.

It was the ISM Manufacturing report today which caused the Dow to dive.

A key manufacturing index shows the US remains in contraction territory

Manufacturing activity continued to lag in November amid a decline in inventories and new orders, according to the latest ISM Manufacturing reading released Monday.

The reading came in at 48.1 vs. an expectation of 49.4 and the previous month’s reading of 48.3.

Though the level is usually reported as a simple number, it actually denotes the percentage of manufacturers planning to expand operations. A reading below 50 represents contraction; November was the fourth straight month below the expansion level.

<snip>

The report shows that manufacturing “is stuck in a mild recession with little prospect of a real near-term revival. This will weigh on job growth and capex over the next few months, to the point where we are not ready to rule out a further [Federal Reserve] easing in January,” Ian Shepherdson, chief economist at Pantheon Macroeconomics, said in a note.

Notice how you dont see anymore tariff threads

Why wont Nancy bring the trade agreement with mexico to a vote

Shes a xenophobic wacist full of hate

Trump's failing tariff war has flatlined the Dow since it was started. He's had to create a farm bailout which is twice the size of the auto bailout the pseudocons excoriated Obama for.

And now manufacturing is in a recession. Another failed campaign promise.

No wonder Trump is demanding the Fed keep interest rates low. It's the only thing preventing Trump's disgraceful handling of the economy from being exposed. That and his massive overspending to artificially juice the GDP figures.

Search Results
Web results

The Dow has risen about 24 percent since Trump took office.

It rose 42 percent by this point in Obama's first term, and that's after pulling it out of a deep dive in progress when he took the helm.

Trump is WEAK!

100 record high DOW closings under Trump and Wall Street showing that they're not even concerned about the Democrat's "impeachment.

An unemployment rate falling to 3.5 percent in October, the lowest since 1969. The lowest unemployment rate Obama achieved in 8 years was 4.9%. Trump's economy has also seen the lowest black unemployment rate in 17 years, and the lowest Hispanic unemployment rate in 44 years.

Trump has also added over 6.4 million jobs to the U.S. economy since his election, including many blue collar jobs, as the unemployment rate for non-high school graduates has fallen below 6 percent.

Median household incomes have risen by $5,000 under President Trump, compared to $1,100 in seven years under President Obama.

There is no Democrat that is going to bring that to the table. I don't care if JFK himself crawled out of the grave and got into the race, President Trump is unbeatable in 2020.

Search Results
Web results

People had confidence in him I'm not cutting and pasting a page of his accomplishments but you can google it easily AND now Biden has clips of the world laughing at him
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign pounced Wednesday evening after a viral video featuring frustrated world leaders mocking President Donald Trump circulated online. The Democratic candidate released a new attack ad saying the country needed a leader the “world respects.”

The minute-long clip begins with a supercut of diplomats and world leaders laughing at Trump, including footage from a speech at the United Nations in 2018 and this week’s video from the NATO conference in London.

“The world sees Trump for what he is: insincere, ill-informed, corrupt,” Biden says in a voiceover in the ad. “Dangerously incompetent and incapable, in my view, of world leadership.”

Forum List

Back