Dow Drops 317. Time For Crackheads to Ween Themselves from Stimulus

having read this far, im going to assume that i will start seeing Econ to start using Toro's opinion as her own now....Lets find out!
Wouldn't surprise me, she's already tried unsuccessfully to spin her initial post to something it wasn't because she ended up looking like such a dumbass.

The only people that looked like dumbasses were you libs that don't know what WEEEEEEEEEEN means.

Or the dumbasses that didn't know interest rates started back up that day.

Or there's a difference between day traders and macroeconomists.

The list is pretty long of why Steady Eddie, g5000, Sylvia, Moonshine, that idiot I don't even read any more Loner something, and Plasma made assess of yourselves.

People who understand this subject completely ignore you idiots.

:boohoo:

Holy mackerel, after 18 pages of telling you morons to WEEN, somebody finally gets it.

LMAO.

And yes, you WERE wrong. :iagree:

having read this far, im going to assume that i will start seeing Econ to start using Toro's opinion as her own now....Lets find out!
Wouldn't surprise me, she's already tried unsuccessfully to spin her initial post to something it wasn't because she ended up looking like such a dumbass.

The only people that looked like dumbasses were you libs that don't know what WEEEEEEEEEEN means.

The list is pretty long of why Steady Eddie, g5000, Sylvia, Moonshine, that idiot I don't even read any more Loner something, and Plasma made assess of yourselves.

Holy mackerel, after 18 pages of telling you morons to WEEN, somebody finally gets it.

LMAO.

The word is 'wean'.

LMAO.

The word is 'wean'.

Yeah, I didn't want to give it away until she made a complete ass out of herself...

LMAO.

The word is 'wean'.

Yeah, I didn't want to give it away until she made a complete ass out of herself...

She must have flunked spelling while working so hard on that masters degree in college...

LMAO.

The word is 'wean'.

She must have flunked spelling while working so hard on that masters degree in college...

She should 'ween' herself off her addiction to posing.

tumblr_l6admweIvU1qac7ryo1_500.jpg

LMAO.

The word is 'wean'.

She should 'ween' herself off her addiction to posing.

c3549d16.gif

LMAO.

The word is 'wean'.[/QUOTE

Uhhhhh, yo nitwit. The intelligent people on this thread are having absolutely no problems grasping what I said. The only ones who don't are you boys with the small dicks.

LMAO.

Uhhhhh, yo nitwit. The intelligent people on this thread are having absolutely no problems grasping what I said. The only ones who don't are you boys with the small dicks.

I thought you were LadyDungSlingers lover?? Why would you kneed any dicks?? Torture?

LMAO.

If your so smert, why can't you spell??

[NYcarbineer]

The word is 'wean'.

That train left the station weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

The little dick men are BUSTED again.

It can be spelled both ways, idiots.

But by all means, since you can't comment with any intelligence on the topic, you're welcome to look for dust on my armoire or dirty dishes in the sink or shirts that haven't been ironed. I'm sure you'll find something to lock onto because I'm sure I have plenty inconsequential things you can find fault with. LMAO.

Wait here ya go, here's one: my pedicure is no longer perfect...little chip in the red paint on my second toe.

Thanks for exhibiting to the world how absolutely unequivocally unsophisticated and stupid you boys are.

Still putting you in your place with one hand tied behind my back. Wait, instead of killing you off yet, I'd rather keep laughing at ya..

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

And pull your pants up moonie, I can see that little dick hanging. It ain't a puuuuurty site. :eek-52:

Please prove your duality use of ween to mean wean...is this an ethnic variation??

You look it up.

What da ya think I am, your maid? I told you on the other thread I don't jump just because some moron failed 5th grade grammar and wants me to teach it to him.

Please prove your duality use of ween to mean wean...is this an ethnic variation??

You look it up.

What da ya think I am, your maid? I told you on the other thread I don't jump just because some moron failed 5th grade grammar and wants me to teach it to him.

I don't think you could even get a job as a maid. They must be able to spell when turning in activity reports....and an application...

You look it up.

I don't think you could even get a job as a maid. They must be able to spell when turning in activity reports....and an application...
You do remind me of when I was in restaurant management
and had applications turned in from people that could not spell...

Forum List

Back