Dow Drops 317. Time For Crackheads to Ween Themselves from Stimulus

Tell Me Lies.......................

Can't disguise....................

The Markets are a Lie............

I'm sure you feel that way.

That..and a bottle of whiskey is probably helping you to sleep at night.

In other news?

People are getting jobs and 401ks are getting fat loot.

:lol:

So.....OP basically "stepped in it". :rofl: @EconChick Wonder if shes sold off her entire portfolio before her predicted major correction that never happened? :eusa_think:

Seriously though, you rw Chicken Little- types are entertaining. :)

In other news?

The Great Depression was caused by easy money..........people betting their asses off with nothing to back it up. Margin Loans were record setting for the day..............Same as in the 2000 Recession......Feds manipulated rates causing easy money massive trading and a bloated Markets...............

Boom...............

Answer..........More of the same.......at ridiculously low rates and TRILLIONS to prevent Banks from going under who should be out of business and in Jail for their actions.

So, we propped up a dead corpse through manipulation of currency via EASY MONEY RATES..........To create another giant bubble that HAS TO CORRECT because it is BS........

When it pops, the Feds will decide.......When Chase, Goldman, Bank of Americorpse JUMP SHIP.........The Feds will push up the rates..........and when they do it will ALL COME CRASHING DOWN.

They are keeping it afloat until after the elections........

137959954.jpg

In other news?

The Great Depression was caused by easy money..........people betting their asses off with nothing to back it up. Margin Loans were record setting for the day..............Same as in the 2000 Recession......Feds manipulated rates causing easy money massive trading and a bloated Markets...............

Boom...............

Answer..........More of the same.......at ridiculously low rates and TRILLIONS to prevent Banks from going under who should be out of business and in Jail for their actions.

So, we propped up a dead corpse through manipulation of currency via EASY MONEY RATES..........To create another giant bubble that HAS TO CORRECT because it is BS........

When it pops, the Feds will decide.......When Chase, Goldman, Bank of Americorpse JUMP SHIP.........The Feds will push up the rates..........and when they do it will ALL COME CRASHING DOWN.

The great depression was caused by conservatives.

The great recovery was caused by liberals.

Every time you guys screw something up, you blame everyone but yourselves and whine like a stuck pig as it gets fixed.

In other news?

Boom...............

The great depression was caused by conservatives.

The great recovery was caused by liberals.

Every time you guys screw something up, you blame everyone but yourselves and whine like a stuck pig as it gets fixed.

Take the time to listen to the guy in my other post.......Many of the things I'm been saying.........The Recovery is BS and the ending scene is going to suck. We don't have a Fing recovery...........Look behind the Curtain and see what's really happening.

LOL, Eagle's kicking ass.

Eagle, thanks for bringing the discussion back to economics and off the subject of whether the red polish on my little toe is chipped and imperfect. :)

And thanks for the excellent music, bud. That DS album is one of my all time favorites.

You notice how you have their heads swimming with so many facts they can't even respond.

When they start talking whiskey instead of the topic, you know they're out of even their dumb shit repertoire/list. LMFAO.

Spelling discussions is the sign they've just about gotten to the bottom of the list but whiskey's at that very bottom. LOL

So.....OP basically "stepped in it". :rofl: @EconChick Wonder if shes sold off her entire portfolio before her predicted major correction that never happened? :eusa_think:

Seriously though, you rw Chicken Little- types are entertaining. :)

Oh, was that a fart I just heard on my serious thread? Get off my thread idiot. You can't even spell market economy.

IMF Proposing New World Currency to Replace U.S. Dollar and Other National Currencies munKNEE dot.com

More on the Proposed New Global Currency

The IMF recommended on April 13, 2010 that the world adopt a global currency called the “Bancor” and that a global central bank be established to administer that currency. This is not hype and it is not a rumor. This is a very serious proposal in an official document from one of the mega-powerful institutions that is actually running the world economy. Anyone who follows the IMF knows that what the IMF wants, the IMF usually gets. So could a global currency known as the “Bancor” be on the horizon? That is now a legitimate question.

So where in the world did the name “Bancor” for a global currency come from? Well, it turns out that “Bancor” is the name of a hypothetical world currency unit once suggested by John Maynard Keynes. Keynes was a world famous British economist who headed the World Banking Commission that created the IMF during the Breton Woods negotiations and the IMF report referenced above proposed naming the coming world currency unit the “Bancor” in honor of Keynes.

The IMF is pushing for Bancor to be the New Reserve World Currency.......

Shift From U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency Underway - What Will This Mean for America munKNEE dot.com

The World is ditching the dollar. Bilateral Trade agreements ongoing listed on this site.

U.S. Money Supply under massive expansion with no real Growth. China and others dumped the dollar forcing the Fed to find new buyers.............New Buyer found in Belgium via proxy Treasury bond buys greater than the GDP of Belgium.

Money Velocity in this country is in the tank.

50 million Americans on Food Stamps.

Margin loans at record highs...........

shall I continue.............................

Oh, look, dotcommie chick tagged me. Are you obsessed with me honey?

While I am flattered, sorry, I'm not into women. I like my men macho, confident, conservative, smart, and in good shape. As you can see -- you couldn't be further.

IMF Proposing New World Currency to Replace U.S. Dollar and Other National Currencies munKNEE dot.com

More on the Proposed New Global Currency

The IMF recommended on April 13, 2010 that the world adopt a global currency called the “Bancor” and that a global central bank be established to administer that currency. This is not hype and it is not a rumor. This is a very serious proposal in an official document from one of the mega-powerful institutions that is actually running the world economy. Anyone who follows the IMF knows that what the IMF wants, the IMF usually gets. So could a global currency known as the “Bancor” be on the horizon? That is now a legitimate question.

So where in the world did the name “Bancor” for a global currency come from? Well, it turns out that “Bancor” is the name of a hypothetical world currency unit once suggested by John Maynard Keynes. Keynes was a world famous British economist who headed the World Banking Commission that created the IMF during the Breton Woods negotiations and the IMF report referenced above proposed naming the coming world currency unit the “Bancor” in honor of Keynes.

The IMF is pushing for Bancor to be the New Reserve World Currency.......

Shift From U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency Underway - What Will This Mean for America munKNEE dot.com

The World is ditching the dollar. Bilateral Trade agreements ongoing listed on this site.

U.S. Money Supply under massive expansion with no real Growth. China and others dumped the dollar forcing the Fed to find new buyers.............New Buyer found in Belgium via proxy Treasury bond buys greater than the GDP of Belgium.

Money Velocity in this country is in the tank.

50 million Americans on Food Stamps.

Margin loans at record highs...........

shall I continue.............................

Please do.

They're pretty bloodied right now. You notice they've all run off.

:blowup:

They're like duhh, duhhh, duhhhhh...what uh we say now, what uh we say now. LOL

And damn....Kaz put Sallow to bed in the other econ threads. Thanks to Kaz we all know Sallow's just some IT guy on Wall Street that thinks that makes him smart about money, markets, and the economy. Plenty IT guys are smart about it....and they agree with people like Eagle and me, darling. :)

So I guess OP cashed-out and bought gold w/ her vast portfolio to weather the "major correction" :eusa_think: That would've been the prudent thing to do, had OP been correct.

So I guess OP cashed-out and bought gold w/ her vast portfolio to weather the "major correction" :eusa_think: That would've been the prudent thing to do, had OP been correct.

Yo, dumbass. This discussion is for big leaguers, not Kindergarden class. We're not arguing over who gets blue play dough or why Jimmy took the truck away from Mary. What part of "You're too stupid to be on this thread!" did you not grasp?

having read this far, im going to assume that i will start seeing Econ to start using Toro's opinion as her own now....Lets find out!
Wouldn't surprise me, she's already tried unsuccessfully to spin her initial post to something it wasn't because she ended up looking like such a dumbass.

meh i think she is a sock and nothing more. She is pushing the bubble theory because its an easy one to predict. Eventually a bubble will occur and pop, then she can swoop in and say " see i was right" etc etc...Its lazy and not very deep. Ive run into her types before. Toss around some economy terms, post a safe prediction and if wrong they can just push the goal post back a little till it maybe happens.

As for her Obama bashing, Obama's policies really haven't killed or amazingly helped our economy. It kind of has gotten better but slowly. Does that mean he failed? No more like he got a C grade on the economy.

its a lazy thread and nothing more

Then WHY ARE YOUR POSTING IN IT, DUMBASS. LMAO.

You're the idiot that claimed you were going to ignore me, and then changed your limp dick mind.

Just like all other cowards. Like dotcommie. Like Obummer.

Everyone despises people who keep moving read lines or give idle threats.

You lilly-livered libs are the consummate embarrassment to Democrats. My Democrat friends who DO have backbone are repulsed by your type.

what?

Forum List

Back