Double Vaxxed man dies from Covid

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Brent Yonts, former DemonRat politician died from Covid despite being double vaxxed.

Despite being vaccinated, his daughter urged more people to get the shot.

So sad. The booster is only a few weeks away.

Y’all better hurry up and get your boosters. Maybe get 2 more, just in case…

Dana7360
DrLove
Tommy Tainant

Last edited:

Brent Yonts, former DemonRat politician died from Covid despite being double vaxxed.

Dana7360
DrLove
Tommy Tainant
The reason why your dumb ass posts propaganda is your insecure that the vaccines actually work. If you didn’t believe in the vaccines you simply wouldn’t take it and shut the fuck up. Next your going to tell me you post all this antivax shit because you care about people. Idiot.

Dana7360
DrLove
Tommy Tainant
96 percent of Covid deaths are among the unvaccinated. Only 4 percent who die are vaccinated.

So what's your point?

The reason why your dumb ass posts propaganda is your insecure that the vaccines actually work. If you didn’t believe in the vaccines you simply wouldn’t take it and shut the fuck up. Next your going to tell me you post all this antivax shit because you care about people. Idiot.
I post it for the same reason Dana, dr love and Tommy does it.

Also, I wouldn’t care about the vax if my livelihood wasn’t threatened by mandates.

Also some people, like you, claim that vaccinated people aren’t dying or getting really sick. Vaxxed NFL player almost dies of Covid

Looks like I hit a nerve. Don’t worry, a booster shot is coming soon to save you.

Last edited:

Also, I wouldn’t care about the vax if my livelihood wasn’t threatened by mandates.

Also some people, like you, claim that vaccinated people aren’t dying or getting really sick.

Looks like I hit a nerve. Don’t worry, a booster shot is coming soon to save you.
The birth control pill is 91 percent effective against pregnancy.

So by your TardLogic, the Pill is useless and no one should use it.

The nearest idiot can be found in your closest mirror . . .

The observable difference is that if people respond in their loaded threads the way that people responded in this one, the thread gets cleaned up and people get thread banned.

Funny how that works.

I really do think the first one you mentioned is paid just to drop propaganda links and flood the board with an agenda and bury everything else. Probably just pennies on the link, but still.

Last edited:
The birth control pill is 91 percent effective against pregnancy.

So by your TardLogic, the Pill is useless and no one should use it.
Oh yeah pharmaceuticals are the answer to all the world problems if society wants a bunch of fucked up people. That horse piss hormone shit created a lot of pyscho bitches from hell and all you big pharma shills deserve to each have at least one of them full time.

In case reports, 4 women have suffered psychotic episodes on withdrawal from the pill and 3 have become psychotic on starting oral contraception. The author interviewed and tested 50 women in one study: 28 reported adverse effects, usually depression, decreased libido, and decreased ability to cope with stress.

These dumb pro-vaxers refusing the every 6 month vax are so reckless and stuff. Clearly pro-vaxxers would welcome 3 month booster shots wouldn't they? Why not?

Forum List

Back