Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated

Your claim was that only 30% of blacks are vaccinated nationwide. Your chart was of ONE county and showed 52%.

You need to go away
You need to face the reality, it isn't a north / south or Democrat / Republican thing, whatever the number, vaccine hesitancy is clearly the highest among Blacks and Latinos and in Democrat run cities and states. I've provided sufficient proof. I know that blows up your Leftie CNN talking point bullshit allegation, but that's just the way it is.

And then you provide two articles that illustrate that low (NOT 30%) vaccine rates are not due to hesitancy (as it is with Republicans) but a host of other reasons

Thank you

You need to face the reality, it isn't a north / south or Democrat / Republican thing, whatever the number, vaccine hesitancy is clearly the highest among Blacks and Latinos and in Democrat run cities and states. I've provided sufficient proof. I know that blows up your Leftie CNN talking point bullshit allegation, but that's just the way it is.
You just posted articles illustrating that it was NOT "vaccine hesitancy" dumbfuk

And then you provide two articles that illustrate that low (NOT 30%) vaccine rates are not due to hesitancy (as it is with Republicans) but a host of other reasons

Thank you
Obviously Leftwing media sources will make up bullshit excuses, reality is they don't want to take it, and the hesitancy is higher than it is among whites.

You just posted articles illustrating that it was NOT "vaccine hesitancy" dumbfuk
Oh wait, we expect NPR, NBC and ABC to tell the truth about why Blacks and Latinos aren't taking the vaccines in Democrat run cities and states. Bottom line is they aren't. Deal with it.

Oh wait, we expect NPR, NBC and ABC to tell the truth about why Blacks and Latinos aren't taking the vaccines in Democrat run cities and states. Bottom line is they aren't. Deal with it.
Those were the sources YOU used to try and document your lame claims.

You failed miserably and now you blame your own sources

Really. You're an idiot

Those were the sources YOU used to try and document your lame claims.

You failed miserably and now you blame your own sources

Really. You're an idiot
My sources prove conclusively that Blacks and Latinos in Democrat run cities have the highest non vaccinated rates. Who cares what the Leftwing media bullshit excuse for it being so low is.

My sources prove conclusively that Blacks and Latinos in Democrat run cities have the highest non vaccinated rates. Who cares what the Leftwing media bullshit excuse for it being so low is.
Your claim was about "vaccine hesitancy". Your own sources dispute that claim.

You ALSO claimed only 30% were vaccinated. That is an outright lie

But this latest piece of news is not good...

Best advice I can give is to self isolate and quarantine yourself... vaccines and masks and antibody cocktail treatments don't work for Mu variant...

Masking has never worked...

The COVID virus dry is just 0.137 microns in size. Water encapsulated it is just 1.675 microns in size.

Knowing the size of the particles your trying to filter out lets look at what your trying to use to do this.

Cloth face coverings have 100 microns sized holes. They are not sealed around the edges. Air will follow path of least resistance. This will not protect you from anything.

Medical procedure masks have 50 microns sized holes in them and once again no seal around the edges.. No protections gained here as well.

N-95 masks start filtering at 2.5-5 microns sized holes but in this case they are sealed if the mask is fitted and worn properly. Again the filter is insufficient to stop viral passage..

This charade is utter nonsense.. Its like using a screen door on a submarine hoping to keep the water out..

May be an image of text

Masking has never worked...

The COVID virus dry is just 0.137 microns in size. Water encapsulated it is just 1.675 microns in size.

Knowing the size of the particles your trying to filter out lets look at what your trying to use to do this.

Cloth face coverings have 100 microns sized holes. They are not sealed around the edges. Air will follow path of least resistance. This will not protect you from anything.

Medical procedure masks have 50 microns sized holes in them and once again no seal around the edges.. No protections gained here as well.

N-95 masks start filtering at 2.5-5 microns sized holes but in this case they are sealed if the mask is fitted and worn properly. Again the filter is insufficient to stop viral passage..

This charade is utter nonsense.. Its like using a screen door on a submarine hoping to keep the water out..

May be an image of text
This depends on viral loading...

One of those things that people generally don't understand.

In order to get "infected" you need a sufficient number of virons to become infected. Where theoretically it only requires one...the general rule is that it takes a lot more than that which actually survive long enough to actually take over a cell and begin reproducing. The mucus membranes usually provide mucus...which can easily trap a single viron and eject it right back out with your next snort or sneeze or cough...

Forum List

Back