Dorito's Powder

How much Doritos Powder would you buy?

• My closet would be stocked at all times!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'm sure it would be good on plenty of things.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I might use it sometime.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Gross NEVER!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I want to drench my naked body in vegetable oil and jump into a mountain of Dorito's Nacho Cheese powder like a water buffalo during mating season leaping off a cliff to escape a pride of Lions and finds himself in on top of a group of desperate females in heat who haven't had a man in months!!!!!!!

Geez, someone needs to get laid or something. :D WTH?!

He's not the only one lol

Who are you talking about? Not me. I'm not desperate. Lol! :D

I want to dowse myself in butter and roll around in this shit like a filthy hippo stoned out of his mind who hasn't eaten in months!

Very interesting! Gives new meaning to the term getting down and dirty. :lol: I can't say that I would like it quite as much as you do.

I bet you would if you tried :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't know. You seem to have a real fondness for them.
icon_razz.gif

Who are you talking about? Not me. I'm not desperate. Lol! :D

Just because people need to get laid doesn't mean they're desperate.

Well, I don't "need" to get laid if that was what you were implying. That was kind of rude as well.

Unless you go by "he" then I wouldn't worry about it. I wasn't talking about you though. It was kind of rude to imply that wanting/needing to get laid is desperation. Let's not dwell on this though.

Well, I don't "need" to get laid if that was what you were implying. That was kind of rude as well.

Hmm you sure are trying hard to convince internet strangers that you have no trouble getting laid hmmmmmm :eusa_think:

Well, I started off just joking when I said that to you, but I thought that the comment made by Darlene seemed a bit "venomous" perhaps? "He's not the only one." With no smiley face or anything to indicate it was a joke? I'm not new to forums, so I know how people can be. :D And I've decided that I'm not going to take any uncalled for rude behavior anymore.

Unless you go by "he" then I wouldn't worry about it. I wasn't talking about you though. It was kind of rude to imply that wanting/needing to get laid is desperation. Let's not dwell on this though.

It was joke, hence the smiley face. :D Unlike your comment which was absent of any emoticon and came across as rude IMO. So I'll be waiting for my apology or for you to say you were only joking.

Last edited:

It was joke, hence the smiley face. :D Unlike your comment which was absent of any emoticon and came across as rude IMO. So I'll be waiting for my apology or for you to say you were only joking.

I am hardly ever rude, hun. I believe in being peaceful. I just don't feel the need to put an emoticon in everything I type.

I am hardly ever rude, hun. I believe in being peaceful. I just don't feel the need to put an emoticon in everything I type.

So then you were only joking? Well sorry if I misunderstood, but I have been personally attacked on forums for absolutely no reason by people I've never even met before, so I can be a little sensitive about some comments at times. :)

So then you were only joking? Well sorry if I misunderstood, but I have been personally attacked on forums for absolutely no reason by people I've never even met before, so I can be a little sensitive about some comments at times. :)

With some asshats, showing sensitivity will only make them be more of a dick so be careful. Don't let people get to you, or as some people say don't get butthurt.

With some asshats, showing sensitivity will only make them be more of a dick so be careful. Don't let people get to you, or as some people say don't get butthurt.

Well that's why I don't like to give out any personal information at all, unless I feel so inclined. At least I've learned that lesson. If people want to give me a hard time for being sensitive, that's no big deal. There are worse things and there are a LOT of jerks online.

Forum List

Back