Don't worry the Democrats don't want to take away Guns from anyone...

Please show me in your link where the word "Democrat" is used. I think you confused yourself and now youre angry.

Please get your legal guardian to help you read this. Otey...

The fight is just one of several that governments are causing while bureaucrats try to remove Second Amendment rights from people under the Obama administration.
Read more at Social Security under fire for plan to disarm seniors

Now I am curious if pbo has changed political parties in the last few hours. I am sure you will be happy to pass this info on if it has happened...

Dude,dont waste your breath.
Asslips,and i'm not even kidding,doesnt understand how percentages work. With brain power like that you might as well be talking to a second grader.

That really wasn't called for, was it? What second-grader deserves that insult?

Excellent point Mr. Blaylock... My apologies to the hardworking elementary children... Children are gaining knowledge and intelligence because of youth, asslips is ignorant due to a willful choice. Prime example of how stupid just can't be fixed...

Every since I started arguing with these anti-gun Democrats they have always said we don't want your guns we just want bla bla bla...

I am calling BULLSHIT right now...

A legal team already fighting the Veterans Administration over bureaucratic procedures that arbitrarily deprive veterans of their Second Amendment rights now is warning the Social Security Administration, which is proposing the same process, that it still isn’t constitutional.

“As is the case with the VA’s so-called ‘adjudication process’ the proposed SSA regulations contain confusing and ambiguous definitions of who constitutes a ‘representative payee,’ the criteria for appointing such a payee, and why the appointment of such a payee automatically classifies a Social Security Disability Insurance beneficiary as mentally defective for the purpose of NICS,” said a comment letter submitted to the SSA.

Read more at Social Security under fire for plan to disarm seniors
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

Gun owners are afforded full and comprehensive due process, no one’s guns are ‘taken away’ absent that process, no Second or Fifth Amendment rights are ‘violated.’

That most on the right continue to attempt to propagate this lie comes as no surprise.

Every since I started arguing with these anti-gun Democrats they have always said we don't want your guns we just want bla bla bla...

I am calling BULLSHIT right now...

I don't think anyone actually believes that lie, including those who keep retelling it.

The Democrats have, for decades now, been quite clear about their intentions on this matter. The claim that they don't want to deprive Americans of their Second Amendment rights is as obvious a lie as their claim to be motivated on this matter by concerns over crime and public safety.
And another rightwing idiot tries to propagate the same ridiculous lie.

Obviously you did not comprehend the information provided by the link Mr. Jones. Or do you choose to just ignore the facts provided?

Explain the policy to me then...
Government cannot take private property absent due process and just compensation – fundamental Fifth Amendment jurisprudence.

As is the case with everyone else, veterans have the right to challenge any taking of private property in court and have a hearing before a neutral magistrate.

No guns are being ‘taken,’ no rights are being ‘violated,’ and democrats are not trying to ‘confiscate’ guns – again, it’s a moronic rightwing lie.

Forum List

Back