Don't tase me bro!

You don't "control" a situation by jumping into an officers face screaming bloody murder, and then charge him with your entire congregation, dumbass. Like it or not, you don't really get to "demand" anything from cops that don't concern you.

As I just pointed out, I do indeed get to demand from the cops. They are MY SERVANTS.

It's dumbasses like you that will gladly accept a police state so long as it isn't your pocket book, your kid, your Church, your rights. But I've got a little secret for you: give away his property rights and yours go out the window too.

More like I simply have respect for the law, and don't feel the need to rail at them and threaten them.. I may not *like* them, or everything they do, but again, there's a RIGHT way and a WRONG way to handle things, and the pastors way was WRONG. He deserved to get knocked on his ass. Maybe now he'll STFU and mind his own business.

What point was there to him sticking his face in a traffic stop scenario?

Again, let me ask you, when a cop comes onto your lawn and begins to write you a ticket in your front yard for operating a riding mower without insurance on your private property, do you think your husband/wife has the right to inquitre of what is occuring on their property?

And the thing about respect for the law is, these officers gave 0 respect for private property. You get what you give. The minute they began giving unlawful orders, the Pastor was under no obligation to comply.

You don't "control" a situation by jumping into an officers face screaming bloody murder, and then charge him with your entire congregation, dumbass. Like it or not, you don't really get to "demand" anything from cops that don't concern you.

Where's the evidence this occurred? All I've heard so far is that he tried to find out what was going on and the police officer turned violent by grabbing the pastor who then went inside to get witnesses to the officer's apparent abuse. Then the officer pepper sprayed the congregants and attacked the pastor with the taser.

1) It's none of his business what's going on. Nobody called for his "help".

2) Read more of what's posted. The pastor started screaming at the cop and making demands. Again, not his place.

3) The pastor went INSIDE the church to get witnesses to his alleged abuse? You mean all those witnesses weren't just standing outside? He had to go in and get them, and then come out in a threatening manner? What is it they were going to "witness" from inside the church?

If it's on Church property he can inquire into what's going on. The cop certainly had no reason to put his hands on the Pastor.

After being assaulted by the police officer the Pastor went inside to get others to witness the abuses of the officer so that he could obviously level a complaint against the officer.

Where's the evidence this occurred? All I've heard so far is that he tried to find out what was going on and the police officer turned violent by grabbing the pastor who then went inside to get witnesses to the officer's apparent abuse. Then the officer pepper sprayed the congregants and attacked the pastor with the taser.

2) Read more of what's posted. The pastor started screaming at the cop and making demands. Again, not his place.

3) The pastor went INSIDE the church to get witnesses to his alleged abuse? You mean all those witnesses weren't just standing outside? He had to go in and get them, and then come out in a threatening manner? What is it they were going to "witness" from inside the church?

It was occuring on the Churches private property. It is absolutely his business. Or would you care to go ahead and relieve his Church of all liability for occurances on his property and allow the state to assume that liability? Get it? That's why it's his business. That's why the State is responsible on the public highway. That's their construct, their liability to the public. His parking lot is HIS liability. Always. The lawsuits and responsibility are his and his churches. YOu wouldn't be telling him to mind his own business if someone was being raped in his parking lot would you? By a cop? Is that none of his business?

The person getting the ticket was a member of the congregation. An invited person onto that property.

This is completely a property issue. THere was no actionable crime in that parking lot. The police had no authority and the Pastor had all the authority. So it came down to brute force to comply with an unlawful order.

If it's illegal to drive without insurance, don't drive without insurance, knucklehead.

I see nothing that says there was an altercation between the person being checked out and the cop.. Nor were they arguing.. So, again.. it was a private *conversation* between two people. What did the pastor need to stick his nose into it for? Probably why he has a heart condition...always jumping up in everyone elses business.

If I'm a cop, and I'm standing in your grocery store parking lot having a conversation with one of your patrons, who I'm about to issue a ticket to, and you come throwing yourself at me like some cheap floozy, sorry, but your ass is going down. You can ask questions after you come to.

Ever stop to think it's people like YOU that made cops the way they are?

It was occuring on the Churches private property. It is absolutely his business. Or would you care to go ahead and relieve his Church of all liability for occurances on his property and allow the state to assume that liability? Get it? That's why it's his business. That's why the State is responsible on the public highway. That's their construct, their liability to the public. His parking lot is HIS liability. Always. The lawsuits and responsibility are his and his churches. YOu wouldn't be telling him to mind his own business if someone was being raped in his parking lot would you? By a cop? Is that none of his business?

The person getting the ticket was a member of the congregation. An invited person onto that property.

This is completely a property issue. THere was no actionable crime in that parking lot. The police had no authority and the Pastor had all the authority. So it came down to brute force to comply with an unlawful order.

If it's illegal to drive without insurance, don't drive without insurance, knucklehead.

I see nothing that says there was an altercation between the person being checked out and the cop.. Nor were they arguing.. So, again.. it was a private *conversation* between two people. What did the pastor need to stick his nose into it for? Probably why he has a heart condition...always jumping up in everyone elses business.

If I'm a cop, and I'm standing in your grocery store parking lot having a conversation with one of your patrons, who I'm about to issue a ticket to, and you come throwing yourself at me like some cheap floozy, sorry, but your ass is going down. You can ask questions after you come to.

Don't you understand that hating cops is cool again ? :lol:
Daddy issues.

According to Smiley, an officer was talking with a motorist in the church parking lot when he ran a registration check and discovered the man had no car insurance.

Moran approached the officer and began yelling at him, demanding to know why a member of his congregation had been stopped, the police chief said.

“He said we were on private property and wanted us off the property,” Smiley said. “He was pretty aggressive

Taser for pastor, pepper spray for congregation | Breaking News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Checking more of the story, more of the reason why this happened. The Cop ran a registration check on a vehicle on private property. There is absolutely no law that a vehicle parked or operating on private property must be registered. Unless you think you deserve a ticket for mowing your lawn, this is bullshit. The cop had no right, no juristiction to enforce traffic law on private property. Seems the Pastor was only asserting his right to control of traffic on his Churches private property.

so if a robber commits robbery on private property the cops have no jurisdiction to stop him unless he has express permission from owner of said private property??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just in case you missed it, it is traffic laws that can not be enforced on private property without the owners consent, not other crimes.

I'd like to develop a special clothing device that people could wear underneath their shirt, that would absorb the electric voltage, and a battery device would be triggered that would send back an electric jolt ten times more powerful causing the taser gun to explode.

Just for fun...

Is there any evidence that this person operated a motor vehicle on a public highway without insurance? Or are you assuming that? I have seen nothing yet that indicates this car or person was ever observed on a public highway. Officer Smiley, at the scene, reports that the other officer was talking to the person, in the parking lot, and ran his tags, in the parking lot.

It may well be that this person was observed doing something else on the public highway but we don't have that. All we have is testimony that this all occured in a parking lot.

And yes, it is people like me that have made the cops the way they are. You know, not just charging into your house or your yard and randomly checking you for random shit anywhere, anytime they please. And you can beleive, they already routinely step over the line and people just let them. Luckily, there are a few of us who will stand to preserve YOUR rights along with our own. If we allowed things to go the way you are content to accept, they'd be staked out in the Church parking lot, my back yard, the off road course where I actaully can drive wothout insurance. Naked. With a busted winshield and no turn sigals. Just like Nascar. Nascar doesn't get to drive any ol' way they want just because of the money. They can because they are on private property. At the drag strip. The mud bog. The Tractor pull. The Indy 500.

If we went by your line of thought the cops could really get themselves a good pay raise and a whole new fleet of fine collecting assholes to prey on the public, on private property.

I'd like to develop a special clothing device that people could wear underneath their shirt, that would absorb the electric voltage, and a battery device would be triggered that would send back an electric jolt ten times more powerful causing the taser gun to explode.

Just for fun...

Now there is an awesome way to waste of time if I ever heard it. :lol:

Sorry, Dis, this is NikFail for you.

All that's left for you is too bow out gracefully.

I find it interesting that when smoking is the issue, instead of improper vehicle registration, you are all over the "It's private property!!"thing. :eusa_whistle:

I find it interesting that when smoking is the issue, instead of improper vehicle registration, you are all over the "It's private property!!"thing. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think we really need to worry about cops taking over America by running amok with tasers. Besides---we kill a lot of them at "ordinary" traffic stops and cases of domestic violence that THEY ARE INVITED TO.

What does where someone is allowed to smoke have anything to do with anything?

If I'm smoking on my porch, too bad for you. If the cop comes in to my HOUSE, we have a problem - illegal entry for one.. I can demand he leave. If he's standing on my sidewalk, I can *ask* him to leave without charging at him like a lunatic. If I'm smoking in a restaurant wherein the owner allows it, too bad for you. If a cop comes in there and states that smoking must be ceased immediately, I'm not going to jump in his face for it. I'll put the cigarette out, and file a report against him for wrongful actions if that's the case.

This guy seemingly deserved to get his ass tased, and that's that. Just because all of you "feel good" tree huggers think everyone should be able to do what they want doesn't mean they can.

Oh, and Willyboy... Gonna tell me dude just traveled in circles in the church parking lot, and didn't dare leave it because he knew he had no insurance? Please. Dude drove without insurance. Illegal. That's like saying Tommy didn't drive home from the bar under the influence just because nobody saw him pull out of the parking lot. Nevermind his alcohol level was .10...nobody saw him do it, so it didn't happen, right?

If I'm smoking on my porch, too bad for you. If the cop comes in to my HOUSE, we have a problem - illegal entry for one.. I can demand he leave. If he's standing on my sidewalk, I can *ask* him to leave without charging at him like a lunatic. If I'm smoking in a restaurant wherein the owner allows it, too bad for you. If a cop comes in there and states that smoking must be ceased immediately, I'm not going to jump in his face for it. I'll put the cigarette out, and file a report against him for wrongful actions if that's the case.

This guy seemingly deserved to get his ass tased, and that's that. Just because all of you "feel good" tree huggers think everyone should be able to do what they want doesn't mean they can.

Oh, and Willyboy... Gonna tell me dude just traveled in circles in the church parking lot, and didn't dare leave it because he knew he had no insurance? Please. Dude drove without insurance. Illegal. That's like saying Tommy didn't drive home from the bar under the influence just because nobody saw him pull out of the parking lot. Nevermind his alcohol level was .10...nobody saw him do it, so it didn't happen, right?
Now I'm a tree hugger LOL! Where did that come from? :lol:

Last edited:

A cheerleader for the slippery slope.

Federal crime, federal time, you gotta catch 'em that's the bottom line.

Fact is, I don't know, you don't know if that vehicle was ever operated on a public highway. You think our justice system is Ok to work on presumption?

And if there is no private property rights in a private parking lot, you have none on your private front porch. Put that cigarette out criminal.

Now I'm a tree hugger LOL! Where did that come from? :lol:

The bark on your tits was a dead give away. :lol:

I don't think we really need to worry about cops taking over America by running amok with tasers. Besides---we kill a lot of them at "ordinary" traffic stops and cases of domestic violence that THEY ARE INVITED TO.
Cops have a very difficult job. I have the utmost respect for them. But respect doesn't include looking the other way when they break laws themselves.

Fact is, I don't know, you don't know if that vehicle was ever operated on a public highway. You think our justice system is Ok to work on presumption?

And if there is no private property rights in a private parking lot, you have none on your private front porch. Put that cigarette out criminal.

You're the type of person to walk into a store, steal something, and try and sue the cop for illegal search.

Cops have a very difficult job. I have the utmost respect for them. But respect doesn't include looking the other way when they break laws themselves.

99% of the time they get it right. Why fuck with them on a mistake ? Seriously ??

You're the type of person to walk into a store, steal something, and try and sue the cop for illegal search.

You're calling me a thief?

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back