Don't tase me bro!

I'd like to develop a special clothing device that people could wear underneath their shirt, that would absorb the electric voltage, and a battery device would be triggered that would send back an electric jolt ten times more powerful causing the taser gun to explode.

Just for fun...
What if someone were to shake your hand with one of those joke buzzers?
buzzer.jpg

I don't think we really need to worry about cops taking over America by running amok with tasers. Besides---we kill a lot of them at "ordinary" traffic stops and cases of domestic violence that THEY ARE INVITED TO.
Cops have a very difficult job. I have the utmost respect for them. But respect doesn't include looking the other way when they break laws themselves.

Nobody said anyone had to look the other way. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle stuff, and I'm sorry, but charging at a cop screaming your fool head off demanding to be told something that really isn't any of your business and doesn't concern you is a way to get your weak-hearted ass knocked to the ground. Kudos to the cop.

Why didn't he just get a badge number, and call the police station, and speak to the officers supervisor? (Oh, wait. I know.. Willy will say that if the pastor had walked away, the cop would have raped whoever he had pulled over). :cool:

A cheerleader for the slippery slope.

Federal crime, federal time, you gotta catch 'em that's the bottom line.

Fact is, I don't know, you don't know if that vehicle was ever operated on a public highway. You think our justice system is Ok to work on presumption?

And if there is no private property rights in a private parking lot, you have none on your private front porch. Put that cigarette out criminal.

You're the type of person to walk into a store, steal something, and try and sue the cop for illegal search.

You're calling me a thief?

Fuck you.

She's just a sore loser. She's actually going easy on you. :lol:

A cheerleader for the slippery slope.

Federal crime, federal time, you gotta catch 'em that's the bottom line.

Fact is, I don't know, you don't know if that vehicle was ever operated on a public highway. You think our justice system is Ok to work on presumption?

And if there is no private property rights in a private parking lot, you have none on your private front porch. Put that cigarette out criminal.

You're the type of person to walk into a store, steal something, and try and sue the cop for illegal search.

Fuck you.

You don't have any proof I'm calling you a thief... Just like there's no proof that guys car didn't sit in the church parking lot from the second the driver knew he had no insurance.. He was just sitting in it to drive it around in circles, right? :eusa_whistle:

I don't think we really need to worry about cops taking over America by running amok with tasers. Besides---we kill a lot of them at "ordinary" traffic stops and cases of domestic violence that THEY ARE INVITED TO.
Cops have a very difficult job. I have the utmost respect for them. But respect doesn't include looking the other way when they break laws themselves.

99% of the time they get it right. Why fuck with them on a mistake ? Seriously ??

'Cause they did it on purpose of course.... <sarcasm>

Nobody said anyone had to look the other way. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle stuff, and I'm sorry, but charging at a cop screaming your fool head off demanding to be told something that really isn't any of your business and doesn't concern you is a way to get your weak-hearted ass knocked to the ground. Kudos to the cop.

Why didn't he just get a badge number, and call the police station, and speak to the officers supervisor? (Oh, wait. I know.. Willy will say that if the pastor had walked away, the cop would have raped whoever he had pulled over). :cool:

Yeah, calling the supervisor does usually work to your benefit. More senior officers generally know the scoop on private property. Of course, this guy may have done something on the highway. We just don't have that information and absent such, there is no reason for us to believe he did. With the facts given, the cops had no authority to write a ticket for failure to have financial responsibilty. It's not required in a private parking lot.

As to the rape, yes, had the preacher ignored a disruption on his property that later tirned out to be a crime, he could absolutley be found negligent. When shit happens on your property, you are responsible.

Fuck you.

You don't have any proof I'm calling you a thief... Just like there's no proof that guys car didn't sit in the church parking lot from the second the driver knew he had no insurance.. He was just sitting in it to drive it around in circles, right? :eusa_whistle:

Yes, you desribed me as the type of person to steal: a thief.

Yeah, calling the supervisor does usually work to your benefit. More senior officers generally know the scoop on private property. Of course, this guy may have done something on the highway. We just don't have that information and absent such, there is no reason for us to believe he did. With the facts given, the cops had no authority to write a ticket for failure to have financial responsibilty. It's not required in a private parking lot.

As to the rape, yes, had the preacher ignored a disruption on his property that later tirned out to be a crime, he could absolutley be found negligent. When shit happens on your property, you are responsible.

You're right..we don't have it.. So, let's just assume it's all the fault of the cop, right?

Like I said. You're one of "those" people.

99% of the time they get it right. Why fuck with them on a mistake ? Seriously ??
On a small insignificant mistake, it's okay. Like I said, they have a very tough job, they sometimes have to make split second decisions.
But they aren't above the law. I think this time the cop fucked up in a major way. But you know, I first have to go and actually read the article. :lol:

Daddy issues--trust me. :lol:

Daddy issues? Maybe for some. I have cop issues. I've been subjected to all kinds of dumb ass fines by these money grubbing motherfuckers. It's business man. That's all. A dirty, dirty little business. I have no problem with "protect and serve". But traffic cops? The hoards of traffic cops whose soul purpose is to collect fines so the boys at the station can order those new taser toys they want?

It's a fucking racket.

Fuck you.

Yes, you desribed me as the type of person to steal: a thief.

Guilty conscience?

So.. If I don't see you steal, does that mean you didn't steal even though you have a pocket full of candy that you didn't have upon walking in, and neither cashier rang up a purchase for you, and there's a bag torn open, and empty on the shelf that just happens to match what's in your pocket?

This dude's sitting in his car, in a church parking lot full of other cars, presumably on a Sunday, right before, or after church, and he didn't drive there? LMFAO!

That's probably how I would have handled it. But if the cop hadn't abused his authority in the first place, none of thia would have happened.

Daddy issues? Maybe for some. I have cop issues. I've been subjected to all kinds of dumb ass fines by these money grubbing motherfuckers. It's business man. That's all. A dirty, dirty little business. I have no problem with "protect and serve". But traffic cops? The hoards of traffic cops whose soul purpose is to collect fines so the boys at the station can order those new taser toys they want?

It's a fucking racket.

And there is a crux of the matter... :lol::lol::lol:

Tell me.. What did YOU get ticketed for that you absolutely did not deserve?

I got two speeding tickets in the same weekend.. Surely those weren't MY fault... The wind was blowing me, once!

It's a fucking racket.

It's all a racket --get over it.

You're right..we don't have it.. So, let's just assume it's all the fault of the cop, right?

Like I said earlier, there are two ways this is usually approached.

1) The PEOPLE are given benefit of the doubt, within a shadow of such, as they say.

2) The COPS are given the benefit to the point of using weapons against the PEOPLE.

You're on the wrong side. Cops have no rights, as such. THE PEOPLE have the rights. Cops are servants.

1) The PEOPLE are given benefit of the doubt, within a shadow of such, as they say.

2) The COPS are given the benefit to the point of using weapons against the PEOPLE.

You're on the wrong side. Cops have no rights, as such. THE PEOPLE have the rights. Cops are servants.

and 99% of the tiem they act like that----get over it.

You know what? If I'm being attacked, I want a cop to have the right to do whatever is necessary to stop my attacker. In order to ensure that, that means keeping your fucking nose out of the small stuff, and handling it *properly*.

Another example of you guys going too far? Kids used to be able to be disciplined by their teachers.. That means they used to actually *get* an education. Now the kids can do whatever they want and teachers can't do shit because it's "against the law". Let me guess. You don't see a problem with that, either? You were subjected to unnatural horrors from your teachers?

There's a reason this world is so damned fucked up, and you're part of that reason.

Forum List

Back