Don't order the chicken

The tRump *administion's* war on regulations has just approved avian leukemia for human consumption.

Fortunately my parents are ranchers. The rest of you guys are screwed though.

The masthead of the ABOUT page of Food and Water Watch - don't frack the chickens.

View attachment 378158
Yep, don't you DARE frack with the chickens!

The irony involved in some bloody tRumpling calling anyone else gullible is absolutely epic.
There is no irony here.

Only your ignorance of any given topic and your TDS OCD ruling every emotional thought out of that tiny Leftist brain of yours.

The tRump *administion's* war on regulations has just approved avian leukemia for human consumption.

What do you know about Avian Leukosis?

I willing to bet absolutely NOTHING !!!!

All you can do is parrot :

Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad

LMAO @ just how Gullible you one line Fake News Headline Sheeple are ...
Exactly.

Oh noes, the avian leukemia!

We need to lock down the country!
I bet you're one of the nut-bars who won't get a covid vaccine, aren't you.
I'll be your a government, knob slobbering fool who will stay on his knees and do what they tell you to do, aren't you?
You would lose, but you should be used to that by now.

And "you're", not "your".
I've never lost, particularly to a bitch like you.

foodandwater.org is an Extremist Left-Wing organization.

It is no wonder the Leftist Sheeple here are parroting this bullshit!!!!

You know that free-range chickens are full of worms ... living on the edge of survival trying to feed themselves and all the parasites within ... your parents are filling them chickens so full of de-wormer to keep them healthy you just don't want to eat them ... ewww ... just a hare above eating cancer tumors ...
I rate this sad :( because this parody is way too easy to mistake as serious, imo.

Oh noes, the avian leukemia!

We need to lock down the country!
I bet you're one of the nut-bars who won't get a covid vaccine, aren't you.
I'll be your a government, knob slobbering fool who will stay on his knees and do what they tell you to do, aren't you?
You would lose, but you should be used to that by now.

And "you're", not "your".
I've never lost, particularly to a bitch like you.
Ah, so you're hallucinating as well.

You know that free-range chickens are full of worms ... living on the edge of survival trying to feed themselves and all the parasites within ... your parents are filling them chickens so full of de-wormer to keep them healthy you just don't want to eat them ... ewww ... just a hare above eating cancer tumors ...
Funny I as a kid I ate free range chickens from my grand parent's farm and there was never a problem. It would be scratching around the front yard in the morning and on the dinner table that same night. Some of the best tasting fried chicken I ever ate too. Grandma did the whole job from chopping its head off in the wood lot to frying it up on the wood stove.
There is a huge difference in taste from range fed chickens and the ones mass produced, with feet never touching the ground, which are tasteless!

The masthead of the ABOUT page of Food and Water Watch - don't frack the chickens.

View attachment 378158
So it's an outlet for Communist Propaganda? :dunno:

Hey. . . . wait a minute. . ..

You're not trying to tell us that Crepitus is a useful idiot are you?

:heehee:

Forum List

Back