Don't order the chicken

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The tRump *administion's* war on regulations has just approved avian leukemia for human consumption.

Fortunately my parents are ranchers. The rest of you guys are screwed though.

I have six hens down below about ready for the freezer. It only takes 8 weeks from just hatched to 2-2 1/2 kilos.It takes less space than your jacuzzi.If you live in a shithole just buy yard mulch for the bottom of the cage and toss it out the 5 story window into the street about 3 am. No worries.
Six chickens in a 5x5 x 24 inch tall you'll need about 4 bags of mulch from hatchling to adult.Use half cedar and half pine(not nuggets/bark) or cypress.If you're one of the smart people with a yard you're good to go.
OH. Wear a mask.

You know that free-range chickens are full of worms ... living on the edge of survival trying to feed themselves and all the parasites within ... your parents are filling them chickens so full of de-wormer to keep them healthy you just don't want to eat them ... ewww ... just a hare above eating cancer tumors ...

The tRump *administion's* war on regulations has just approved avian leukemia for human consumption.

The masthead of the ABOUT page of Food and Water Watch - don't frack the chickens.

weirdoes.png

What do you know about Avian Leukosis?

I willing to bet absolutely NOTHING !!!!

All you can do is parrot :

Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad

LMAO @ just how Gullible you one line Fake News Headline Sheeple are ...

I tried ordering the chicken, but it wouldn't follow my orders. It was too busy crossing the road.

What do you know about Avian Leukosis?

I willing to bet absolutely NOTHING !!!!

All you can do is parrot :

Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad

LMAO @ just how Gullible you one line Fake News Headline Sheeple are ...
The irony involved in some bloody tRumpling calling anyone else gullible is absolutely epic.

You know that free-range chickens are full of worms ... living on the edge of survival trying to feed themselves and all the parasites within ... your parents are filling them chickens so full of de-wormer to keep them healthy you just don't want to eat them ... ewww ... just a hare above eating cancer tumors ...
Funny I as a kid I ate free range chickens from my grand parent's farm and there was never a problem. It would be scratching around the front yard in the morning and on the dinner table that same night. Some of the best tasting fried chicken I ever ate too. Grandma did the whole job from chopping its head off in the wood lot to frying it up on the wood stove.

I have six hens down below about ready for the freezer. It only takes 8 weeks from just hatched to 2-2 1/2 kilos.It takes less space than your jacuzzi.If you live in a shithole just buy yard mulch for the bottom of the cage and toss it out the 5 story window into the street about 3 am. No worries.
Six chickens in a 5x5 x 24 inch tall you'll need about 4 bags of mulch from hatchling to adult.Use half cedar and half pine(not nuggets/bark) or cypress.If you're one of the smart people with a yard you're good to go.
OH. Wear a mask.
Thanks for the info, Likkmee.

Forum List

Back