Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

I do work. You are one big idiot.
Not hard enough. America is about exceptionalism. If you cant be exceptional then I guess you dont have what it takes to make it in America. Wages are way up since 2019, more than prices. If that isnt your case what do you want the government to do for you?

Goosing GDP by borrowing GDP from future generations;

1710348089771.png

Not hard enough. America is about exceptionalism. If you cant be exceptional then I guess you dont have what it takes to make it in America. Wages are way up since 2019, more than prices. If that isnt your case what do you want the government to do for you?
Yep, you are one big libscum idiot. I didn't say I ain't making it. Stupid scum lib.

Stop screwing the working man. And stop lying blaming the other guy. Stupid scum Dem.

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

About a hour ago I got an email from a lady I know. …

I went to Winn Dixie, got 2 heads of cabbage,bag of potatoes,hamburger buns and a bag of chips.It was over 30.00.

Don’t try to convince me our economy is doing great.

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

So let me get this straight. Countries all over the world had high redundancies because of COVID lockdowns etc..

In the USA, the unemployed from COVID went to 17.75 million people in 2020.

And you are gloating for Biden "creating" 15 million jobs. Are you being the thickest tuna melt on the planet on purpose, or is this just natural??

But seriously, are you that stupid?

So let me get this straight. Countries all over the world had high redundancies because of COVID lockdowns etc..

And you are gloating for Biden "creating" 15 million jobs. Are you being the thickest tuna melt on the planet on purpose, or is this just natural??

Moron let me explain something to you. That number mostly comprised of jobs placed on hold. It’s not the total of NEW jobs. Think about how stupid you actually sound right now. The pandemic ended two years ago. Do you honestly think that the economy was still reopening up until now from the pandemic?! Just think about the question. I’ll even rephrase it for you. Do you think that the jobs created in 2022, 2023, and 2024 were all from coming out of lockdown?!

July 2022 is when the economy actually regained the actual jobs lost.

Moron let me explain something to you. That number mostly comprised of jobs placed on hold. It’s not the total of NEW jobs. Think about how stupid you actually sound right now. The pandemic ended two years ago. Do you honestly think that the economy was still reopening up until now from the pandemic?! Just think about the question. I’ll even rephrase it for you. Do you think that the jobs created in 2022, 2023, and 2024 were all from coming out of lockdown?!

July 2022 is when the economy actually regained the actual jobs lost.

You utter thicko. All over the planet countries lost millions of jobs due to COVID. If you think Biden recreated them, you're off your space-hopper. What a plank.

You utter thicko. All over the planet countries lost millions of jobs due to COVID. If you think Biden recreated them, you're off your space-hopper. What a plank.
lol um yeah obviously no one in the US was responsible for jobs in other countries

Yes, he is.

lol um yeah obviously no one in the US was responsible for jobs in other countries
You're fucking thick as the Labourites here. They cheer about high inflation and lack of workplace to get at the Tories, they blame Brexit. And it's throughout the entire planet. So logic would suggest that the thicko Laborites here must think Brexit affected the entire planet.

Millions of redundancies in every country happened because of the stupid lockdowns. People are going back to work after the lockdown. And you are one of political points scoring bellends that think it's down to your leader. You are such and utter retard.

Do you want me to thank Biden for the millions of jobs returning after COVID in the UK? Whoo hoo, slap slap, whoo hoo.

What an obsolete idiot you are, thicker than 12 telegraph poles, plus some.

About a hour ago I got an email from a lady I know. …

I went to Winn Dixie, got 2 heads of cabbage,bag of potatoes,hamburger buns and a bag of chips.It was over 30.00.

Don’t try to convince me our economy is doing great.

show us the email.

You're fucking thick as the Labourites here. They cheer about high inflation and lack of workplace to get at the Tories, they blame Brexit. And it's throughout the entire planet. So logic would suggest that the thicko Laborites here must think Brexit affected the entire planet.

Millions of redundancies in every country happened because of the stupid lockdowns. People are going back to work after the lockdown. And you are one of political points scoring bellends that think it's down to your leader. You are such and utter retard.

Do you want me to thank Biden for the millions of jobs returning after COVID in the UK? Whoo hoo, slap slap, whoo hoo.

What an obsolete idiot you are, thicker than 12 telegraph poles, plus some.
Hey dumb fuck i specifically made it clear that job creation in other countries had nothing to do with Biden. Are you struggling with reading comprehension at this point?!

Hey dumb fuck i specifically made it clear that job creation in other countries had nothing to do with Biden. Are you struggling with reading comprehension at this point?!
You say that because you are thick as fuck. Not only job creation in other countries has got fuck all to do with Biden, job creation in America has got fuck all to do with Biden as well. Is this not sinking in??

Medically, and by law, you shouldn't be out in public unsupervised, you are such a dunce. Your IQ level is equivalent to the number of bowling balls I can hold in one hand.

You say that because you are thick as fuck. Not only job creation in other countries has got fuck all to do with Biden, job creation in America has got fuck all to do with Biden as well. Is this not sinking in??

Medically, and by law, you shouldn't be out in public unsupervised, you are such a dunce. Your IQ level is equivalent to the number of bowling balls I can hold in one hand.
I specifically said that 15 million jobs were created under Biden - not that he was responsible for the creation for all of
Them. The moronic thing about this is that you gladly attribute anything positive under Trump to his doing so your point is all the more moronic.

I specifically said that 15 million jobs were created under Biden - not that he was responsible for the creation for all of
Them. The moronic thing about this is that you gladly attribute anything positive under Trump to his doing so your point is all the more moronic.
But you're championing Biden and thanking him for creating these 15 million jobs. Trump had nowt to do with it either.

Jobs - COVID - redundancies - COVID gone - people back to work. Fuck all to do with Trump at the start, fuck all to do with Biden at the end.

I'm in the UK, do you want me to thank Boris for getting millions of jobs back after the lockdowns?

But you're championing Biden and thanking him for creating these 15 million jobs. Trump had nowt to do with it either.

Jobs - COVID - redundancies - COVID gone - people back to work. Fuck all to do with Trump at the start, fuck all to do with Biden at the end.

I'm in the UK, do you want me to thank Boris for getting millions of jobs back after the lockdowns?
Here’s what I do know: job growth and any other economic metric is better on average under democrat presidents than republicans ones. To some extent, who is president matters.

Here’s what I do know: job growth and any other economic metric is better on average under democrat presidents than republicans ones. To some extent, who is president matters.
What I know is, you are fucking thick as pig shit.

Reverse the presidents, Biden before COVID, Trump after COVID. Would you suck Trump's cock like you are with Biden?

Now fuck off you retard.

Forum List

Back