Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Because I was better off with Trump

Sucks to be you. Why do you let the POTUS dictate if you are going to be better off or not?

I can say that I was better off under Clinton than Bush I...I was better off under Bush II than Clinton...I was better off under Obama than Bush II....I was better off under Trump than Obama....I am better off under Biden than Trump.

You give these people too much control over your life if you cannot say the same.

Sucks to be you. Why do you let the POTUS dictate if you are going to be better off or not?

I can say that I was better off under Clinton than Bush I...I was better off under Bush II than Clinton...I was better off under Obama than Bush II....I was better off under Trump than Obama....I am better off under Biden than Trump.

You give these people too much control over your life if you cannot say the same.
At least I am not confused. Also, it sucks to be you.

Let's see, my taxable income went down but my taxes went up by 1000 dollars, yeah ok the economy is doing so good. You have to be a dumbass to be a demscum.

damn, it does suck to be you.

Thoughts and prayers heading your way.

Not even a little bit. you are the loser that lets the resident of the white house control your life, not me
You ain't nothing but talk boy... No one is fooled by your bull shite. The government has a lot to do with the direction in which the country goes, so why don't you go talk to your Democrat nit wits in hopes that they will stroke your dipstick ego for you.

You ain't nothing but talk boy... No one is fooled by your bull shite. The government has a lot to do with the direction in which the country goes, so why don't you go talk to your Democrat nit wits in hopes that they will stroke your dipstick ego for you.
:itsok: thoughts and prayers heading your way little buddy

Super is back up to 4.09 at Exxon by me
Bacon is ridiculous

The workers of the world are not uniting they're crying if they're not bitching and moaning at how much more money they're spending ...from car insurance ...to bacon...

What cheers them up is hearing stories of illegals getting all kinds of taxpayer funded gibbmedats

She took the video down cause she was cute crying

gas is still over 3 bucks a gallon and rising .. food prices are still sky high .. mortgage rates are through the roof .. car insurance has increased nearly 20% along with the average electrical bill .. and the border is a mess ... and war is breaking out across the world .
“…the economy is doing well under Biden.”

Correct.

But Republicans will continue to lie about the economy regardless the facts.

Let's see, my taxable income went down but my taxes went up by 1000 dollars, yeah ok the economy is doing so good. You have to be a dumbass to be a demscum.
If your income went down that’s on you not being commercial with your career or labor. It’s a capitalist society and you get money by working hard and leveraging your talent. On average people’s incomes are way up. You’re an outlier. Either you are lazy or unlucky. Either one the government can’t fix.

Moron let me explain something to you. That number mostly comprised of jobs placed on hold. It’s not the total of NEW jobs. Think about how stupid you actually sound right now. The pandemic ended two years ago. Do you honestly think that the economy was still reopening up until now from the pandemic?! Just think about the question. I’ll even rephrase it for you. Do you think that the jobs created in 2022, 2023, and 2024 were all from coming out of lockdown?!

July 2022 is when the economy actually regained the actual jobs lost.

The number of jobs Biden is claiming that he "created" is bullshit and I think you know it, Billy!
Biden's economic policies created rampant inflation that's cost average Americans far more out of pocket than they've made in pay increases. It's not even close. That's reality. So stop with the spin...nobody is buying it anymore.

I pay more in taxes and cost of goods and services. Works out to NO!
Most people have lost family income due to Poatotahead's inflation.

It doesn't do you much good to be making 12-15% more in income when the inflation rate is over 20%.

You lose spendable family income.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot. Why these Moon Bats don't see what a disaster he has been is beyond belief. Of course we all know these idiot Moon Bats were never that smart to begin with so it understandable that they are too dumb to know we have been screwed as a nation.

The number of jobs Biden is claiming that he "created" is bullshit and I think you know it, Billy!
Biden's economic policies created rampant inflation that's cost average Americans far more out of pocket than they've made in pay increases. It's not even close. That's reality. So stop with the spin...nobody is buying it anymore.
lol so why is the inflation all his fault but not the job growth? Do you ever know?

Most people have lost family income due to Poatotahead's inflation.

It doesn't do you much good to be making 12-15% more in income when the inflation rate is over 20%.

You lose spendable family income.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot. Why these Moon Bats don't see what a disaster he has been is beyond belief. Of course we all know these idiot Moon Bats were never that smart to begin with so it understandable that they are too dumb to know we have been screwed as a nation.
My taxable income went down but my taxes went up by 1000 dollars. Dems lie.

If your income went down that’s on you not being commercial with your career or labor. It’s a capitalist society and you get money by working hard and leveraging your talent. On average people’s incomes are way up. You’re an outlier. Either you are lazy or unlucky. Either one the government can’t fix.

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

People being hired back is not adding new jobs. Even you know that to be true.

Forum List

Back