Don’t hire this generation. !!

In my days ..I got up early and had to walk miles in the cold and snow

You were lucky. I never got to sleep at all, and I had to crawl over hot coals for ten miles through a minefield covered with poison oak then fight a minimum of two guards to the death before I could even get to my office.

Fake colleges = fake degrees = your fired

plus my employee takes “‘stinky poops “ and I am getting agitated
Now he wants many days of.
He will be axed in 8weeks

You going to give him a retirement package ?
Plus he is very gay and he gets into arguments with costumers all the time and it blows back on me

And he hates T
He is a 27 yr old loser ( with fake college degree ) that cannot and will never hold a job

I am going to see if he will at least compromise !?
If not ..then I will get rid of him by end of sep

My own son recently complained about how lazy and good-for-nothing his own kids are ... I've lived too long I guess ...
My heart goes out to him with it being him versus the peer pressure that is out there against anything that he has said to your grand kids.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

A group of us retirees get together occasionally for lunch. A few times our old manager who still works joins us. I hear it is like baby sitting for him these days.

90 percent of them are lazy losers
All they know is video games , safe spaces and drugs !!
They have zero work ethic and most will never amount to anything

I have hired dozens of employee and everyone has been a “damaged piece of dna “
My new employee is now demanding many days off and I am going to have to axe him soon

NOT TRUE! That is NOT TRUE.

90% are not lazy losers.

It's more like 60% to 40%.

The good employees are very good, hard working people.

The problem is, you are focusing on the bad employees, because the bad ones are horrifically terrible.

I will fully agree that the level of lazy.... of the lazy people.... is higher than ever before.

Back in 2000, when I was dealing with them, a lazy employee is one that was taking a smoke break, between his breaks.

Today, a lazy employees is one that does absolutely NOTHING the entire day. 8 Full Hours with zero production.

So the lazy of the today, makes the lazy of 20 years ago, look like they were productive stars.

But.... do not confuse the fact the sucky people suck worse than ever, with claiming they all suck worse than ever. They do not ALL suck.

There are many high quality employees, it's just you remember the horrific ones.

(unless you specifically are in an area with no good employees. Could be)

That, unfortunately, is the environment created for them by their elders who have long since banned guns, aggressively dealt drugs, and fostered a culture of drug dependency among the youth.
Three letters of recommendation and good reference from some asshole Chamber of Commerce small business owner?
Blacklisted by you and your gang, and they aren't allowed to work for any of your competitors after you've fired them?
gauge earrings and some tattooage
Some people find that stuff repulsive, but others obviously find it attractive. People bank too much on appearances. {{{Get a flat tire on your way to court, forfeit your bail bond, and come to find out federal agents were sneaking into your garage that night and tampering with your car.}}} A lot of the bosses out there all but encourage that sort of stuff because somehow they "know" those employees won't be working their way up the corporate ladder somewhere or owning their business.

That, unfortunately, is the environment created for them by their elders who have long since banned guns, aggressively dealt drugs, and fostered a culture of drug dependency among the youth.
Three letters of recommendation and good reference from some asshole Chamber of Commerce small business owner?
Blacklisted by you and your gang, and they aren't allowed to work for any of your competitors after you've fired them?
gauge earrings and some tattooage
Some people find that stuff repulsive, but others obviously find it attractive. People bank too much on appearances. {{{Get a flat tire on your way to court, forfeit your bail bond, and come to find out federal agents were sneaking into your garage that night and tampering with your car.}}} A lot of the bosses out there all but encourage that sort of stuff because somehow they "know" those employees won't be working their way up the corporate ladder somewhere or owning their business.

I dont have any gang lol
I am just a small franchise owner in a dying business

Mortician?
I hired this creature
He only works 25 hrs a week
When he is working he does a good job but he constantly upsets customers!!
Then he asks for this day off to visit his family .
I said sure then he continues to ask for more days of because he feels he can take advantage of me .
Little does he know ..he will be fired soon

You give an employee a break and they abuse you .
He is a 27 yr old , little brat who has zero money and graduated college with a crap degree
He is a bum

Mortician?
Are there really franchise funeral homes? It's possible, I suppose.
I've done some work for a funeral home owner..talked to the mortician quite a bit.
He told me "dead weight is heavy weight".
He had a good sense of humor. Young guy, made a lot of money. More than me.
Decent dollars per hour and steady work, yeah..
Okay so I make 3x more per hour, but he makes 1/3 of that every day almost.
I may have to hunker down until the next job at times.
I could NOT deal with corpses, he earns his money.
I'm good! :tomato:
2 things are certain: Death and taxes.

Last edited:

Mortician?
Not in that business lol

This ingrate thinks he can just take off any days he wants . In the real world - you get fired !!!
Right now ..I don’t want to fire him because he is the only employee at my store; plus, I have several other problems .
I will have to hire another part timer then fire !!

I have fired over several in only 3 yrs
The thug from St. Louis
The pathological Asian guy
Ex - Schizophrenia lawyer who just died last year
The fat old drunk
The pathological Mexican guy
The kid with diabetes

to name a few
Funny the Asian guy is trying to collect 5 grand from the state by saying he was working for me for 8 months but it was only 8 weeks

I notified the state of Nevada last Friday to block him .
He ain’t getting 5 grand

Mortician?
I've done some work for a funeral home owner..talked to the mortician quite a bit.
He told me "dead weight is heavy weight".
He had a good sense of humor. Young guy, made a lot of money. More than me.
Decent dollars per hour and steady work, yeah..
Okay so I make 3x more per hour, but he makes 1/3 of that every day almost.
I may have to hunker down until the next job at times.
I could NOT deal with corpses, he earns his money.
I'm good! :tomato:
2 things are certain: Death and taxes.
Taxes not so much ..if you’re an illegal or welfare bum
This kid is both lazy and ugly and will be a welfare loser for life

Forum List

Back