Don't Grocery Shop Till April 4 So SNAP Freeloaders Can

Because it's a dumb ass question, why would a black man support slavery.
Because black lives mattered then?

All lives matter Shithead, I know you think only the white ones do.
Except black lives matter was true in those days, not a meme. Property is worth something. Do you honestly think they would let thugs go around killing each other as they do today?
You racist assholes never got what BLM even means. Racism & Stupidity go hand in hand.

Sometimes I think the country, or rather the bleeding hearts have gone nuts:

As we all look for ways to help those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19), there is one very simple thing we can do: Stay home. But even more importantly, stay home and out of grocery stores from today, April 1st, until April 4th. A viral social media movement is reminding people that by waiting for your grocery run, you’re letting the most vulnerable women and children get the food and supplies that they need.

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides funding for pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, as well as infants and children up to 5 years old who, according to the USDA, “are found to be at nutritional risk” by a medical or health professional. WIC funds are distributed at the beginning of the month. This means that, in the first few days of April, already at-risk women need to be able to get to a store and purchase needed groceries and supplies for themselves and their children.

Fuck poor people. The mantra of the dumbass Trumpettes.

Many people on these prograns are working.

Yup. Fuck poor people that we tax payers are paying for. I couldn't care less about them or their kids. If they got a job and took care of themselves we tax payers wouldn't care.

Oh and you bleeding heart liberals should whip out your wallets and take care of them yourselves.

Dumbass bleeding heart idiots.
AS you support corporate welfare.

If you don't like the loopholes that every corporation enjoys then write your congressmen and senators to get the law changed. The companies are merely using the standing laws.

You sure are stupid.
If you don't like & whine about Food Stamps, write your Congressman.

Food Stamps recipients are just using standing laws.

As we all look for ways to help those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19), there is one very simple thing we can do: Stay home. But even more importantly, stay home and out of grocery stores from today, April 1st, until April 4th. A viral social media movement is reminding people that by waiting for your grocery run, you’re letting the most vulnerable women and children get the food and supplies that they need.

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides funding for pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, as well as infants and children up to 5 years old who, according to the USDA, “are found to be at nutritional risk” by a medical or health professional. WIC funds are distributed at the beginning of the month. This means that, in the first few days of April, already at-risk women need to be able to get to a store and purchase needed groceries and supplies for themselves and their children.

Yup. Fuck poor people that we tax payers are paying for. I couldn't care less about them or their kids. If they got a job and took care of themselves we tax payers wouldn't care.

Oh and you bleeding heart liberals should whip out your wallets and take care of them yourselves.

If you don't like the loopholes that every corporation enjoys then write your congressmen and senators to get the law changed. The companies are merely using the standing laws.

You sure are stupid.

Sure they are because they are to lazy to get a job. People like you make it possible for people like them to grab all they can from the tax payers.

Your even stupider than I thought you were.

I go to town about once a month. I always plan on going during the last week of the month, to avoid the crowd of snap and social security recipiants.
I dont like crowds.

Yea because the stores are just full of welfare queens and old farts.
frankly, I don't care who it is, I just don't like crowds.

Right, but you specifically pointed out the SNAP and SS folks.
yup, that is who makes stores busy the first week of the month. The stores always seem to be well stocked the last week of the month in anticipation of that. If you are trying to make more out of what i say than that, you are mistaken.

How do you know that? Do they have T-shirts on that say SNAP and SS.

You can usually tell the welfare assholes. They look like worthless pieces of shit.

Probably a bunch of them live in your neighborhood.

We need to stop all welfare. It is wrong for the government to take money away from the people that earn it and give it away to other people. They have a word for that- thievery.

If you are required to work and then your money is taken by force from you and given to somebody else that pretty well makes you a slave, doesn't it?

Only an asshole would support slavery, wouldn't you agree? A real asshole.

If you don't want to support your country, get the fuck out.

My tax money goes to pay for fat ass Trump's golf. Do you really think I want that?

I go to town about once a month. I always plan on going during the last week of the month, to avoid the crowd of snap and social security recipiants.
I dont like crowds.

yup, that is who makes stores busy the first week of the month. The stores always seem to be well stocked the last week of the month in anticipation of that. If you are trying to make more out of what i say than that, you are mistaken.

You can usually tell the welfare assholes. They look like worthless pieces of shit.

We need to stop all welfare. It is wrong for the government to take money away from the people that earn it and give it away to other people. They have a word for that- thievery.

If you are required to work and then your money is taken by force from you and given to somebody else that pretty well makes you a slave, doesn't it?

My tax money goes to pay for fat ass Trump's golf. Do you really think I want that?

You are confused Moon Bat.

I simply don't want to support the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. I would like to be able to keep the money that I earn instead of having the filthy government government steal it from me and then give it to some worthless piece of welfare shit. shitheads that are too sorry to pay their own bills.

It is really a scam. The goddamn Democrats uses the force of the government to steal my money and give it to the welfare queens and Illegals that in turn vote in turn keep the Democrats in office. Dispicable isn't it? Slavery, isn't it? Only confused immoral assholes like you support slavery.

I dont like crowds.

I have no trouble supporting the country. I do have trouble taking care of freeloading assholes who don't work.

My tax dollars supported bat ear Obama when he played golf. Do you think I wanted that?? My tax dollars also supported the FL when she flew al over creation on vacation when the economy was in the shitter. My tax dollars paid for that bullshit as well.

You really are an idiot.

You sure are stupid.

Sure they are because they are to lazy to get a job. People like you make it possible for people like them to grab all they can from the tax payers.

Your even stupider than I thought you were.

You do know that many food stamps recipients actually have a job.

I dont like crowds.

I simply don't want to support the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. I would like to be able to keep the money that I earn instead of having the filthy government government steal it from me and then give it to some worthless piece of welfare shit. shitheads that are too sorry to pay their own bills.

It is really a scam. The goddamn Democrats uses the force of the government to steal my money and give it to the welfare queens and Illegals that in turn vote in turn keep the Democrats in office. Dispicable isn't it? Slavery, isn't it? Only confused immoral assholes like you support slavery.

You are the one who is confused Flush. Why haven't Republicans done away with food stamps, there are countless times when they controlled the WH and the Congress.

I dont like crowds.

I have no trouble supporting the country. I do have trouble taking care of freeloading assholes who don't work.

My tax dollars supported bat ear Obama when he played golf. Do you think I wanted that?? My tax dollars also supported the FL when she flew al over creation on vacation when the economy was in the shitter. My tax dollars paid for that bullshit as well.

You really are an idiot.

Again there are many folks who work EVERYDAY that are on assistance.

Many are also retired people or people on SSD or just lazy buns that want to beach bum for their entire life...

Many are also retired people or people on SSD or just lazy buns that want to beach bum for their entire life...

Ok so how do you know which ones are which?

Did I write that I knew which one is which?

Nope but I also know many on Food Stamps are just not working people...

Also millions will be on the Food Stamps for a long time seeing China crashed our society...

I will still shop whenever I want as long as the stores are open and I am allow to travel and will not allow someone on the government dime to tell me I should sit at the back of the bus and wait for scraps...

Did I write that I knew which one is which?

Nope but I also know many on Food Stamps are just not working people...

But the reality is, many people (44 percent) who rely on SNAP — the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, as food stamps is now known — have at least one person in the family working, according to the latest figures from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Also millions will be on the Food Stamps for a long time seeing China crashed our society...

I will still shop whenever I want as long as the stores are open and I am allow to travel and will not allow someone on the government dime to tell me I should sit at the back of the bus and wait for scraps...

Good for you.

I dont like crowds.

You are the one who is confused Flush. Why haven't Republicans done away with food stamps, there are countless times when they controlled the WH and the Congress.

I am not confused about anything. It is just as bad when the the RINOs join the asshole Democrats to steal from us and give the money to the shitheadwelfare queens and Illegals. It is just that we always see the filthy ass Democrats leading the charge to do the thievery. Despicable, isn't it?

I dont like crowds.

I am not confused about anything. It is just as bad when the the RINOs join the asshole Democrats to steal from us and give the money to the shitheadwelfare queens and Illegals. It is just that we always see the filthy ass Democrats leading the charge to do the thievery. Despicable, isn't it?

How much of your money would you say they steal to give to the shit head welfare queens and illegals?

I dont like crowds.

You really are an idiot.

Then they need to work harder. It is not my responsibility to pay their bills, is it? It is their responsibility, isn't it?

Or maybe if they wouldn't spend their money on Colt Malt Liquor and crack so much they would be able to buy their own food and I wouldn't be put into slavery by the damn government to buy food for them.

However, we need to look at the real problem. The fucking cost of government. The combined Federal, State and Local government takes almost 40% of the GDP for the cost of government and that is a tremendous burden on our economy. No wonder you can be working but yet need more money to get by.

If we cut back on the cost of government then maybe Americans would have more money to buy necessary things. Don't you think? Are you even capable of thinking?

Personally, I want to avoid the first of the month SNAP crowd because I seriously doubt the hood rats and crack ho's use hand sanitizer or wear face masks while shopping at the grocery store. ... :cool:
Exactly, I drove by 3 basketball courts yesterday that were packed as they played. It's been that way for the last 2 weeks.

I dont like crowds.

You really are an idiot.

Then they need to work harder. It is not my responsibility to pay their bills, is it? It is their responsibility, isn't it?

You are not taking care of them, what % of your income goes to welfare?

Or maybe if they wouldn't spend their money on Colt Malt Liquor and crack so much they would be able to buy their own food and I wouldn't be put into slavery by the damn government to buy food for them.

Don't you mean Budweiser and Meth since the majority of folks who receive food stamps are white.

However, we need to look at the real problem. The fucking cost of government. The combined Federal, State and Local government takes almost 40% of the GDP for the cost of government and that is a tremendous burden on our economy. No wonder you can be working but yet need more money to get by.

What % of the GDP would you say goes to Welfare.

If we cut back on the cost of government then maybe Americans would have more money to buy necessary things. Don't you think? Are you even capable of thinking?

How much more money would that put in your pocket a month?

How much more money would that put in your pocket a month?

Not nearly enough to make a difference.

But that's not the point. The point is that they're being enslaved by the evil communist government to give anything at all at gun point.

They do tend to be a very petty bunch.

Forum List

Back