Don't forget..... "The Chekist"

If you didn't stop with this stupid crap, based on non science fiction movies, I will have to post some historical infamous facts about horrible crimes committed be US government and US Army. Decide for yourself
Go for it, try to find some of the ones I participated in myself.

Difference is, I don't do dirt to my own people, dumbass.

I will not try to find crap you participate in, I am not in gay orgy stuff.
Well, that was weak, but at least you tried, lol.

And I'm not shitting on the Russians, I'm pointing out that if you let totalitarians get into power, they will start murdering people, en masse, pretty damn quick........ so don't ever do that.

You were in such a hurry to suck Soviet dick, you missed that, I guess.

t if you let totalitarians get into power, they will start murdering people, en masse, pretty damn quick........ so don't ever do that.
The population of the totalitarian RSFSR was more than 148 million and increased by 1 million annually.
After 30 years of granted Freedom, Democracy and 300 varieties of sausage, the population of the Russian Federation is less than 147 million.. What kind of people are russians that multiply, and not die out only under the threat of a chekist revolver?.....

The population of the totalitarian RSFSR was more than 148 million and increased by 1 million annually.
After 30 years of granted Freedom, Democracy and 300 varieties of sausage, the population of the Russian Federation is less than 147 million.. What kind of people are russians that multiply, and not die out only under the threat of a chekist revolver?.....
"granted freedom"????

I was under the impression they took it...... nobody "granted" them shit.

If you didn't stop with this stupid crap, based on non science fiction movies, I will have to post some historical infamous facts about horrible crimes committed be US government and US Army. Decide for yourself
Yeah post some more stuff someone else told you.

Forum List

Back