Don't Buy This Beer

I've compiled a growing list of things you're boycotting. I hope this helps you keep track of all the things you're trying to be mad at. I'll add this one to the list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Please add.......

Netflix
ANYTHING Hollywood
Delta

Will do. What do you have against Netflix and Delta? I don’t doubt you, but I’d like to know exactly why first. I will uphold the integrity of this list.

Netflix is well know to support a hard Left agenda.
I'm surprised you have to ask this actually. They have so many HARD CORE anti gun Netflix Originals. Designated Survivor for example.
If you ever watch this, it will make you sick on your stomach how they brazenly call gun owners terrorists.
Netflix Original Series often paint the 2nd in a negative light.

Delta also. They should support America and American jobs, but they like to buy Airbus to snub American workers.
Delta has fought the NRA for decades.
All of this is easy to find. Even on left biased Google.

Without these on your list, it is not getting the message across.
That said, it is great that you post this list. people REALLY need to get on the ball and stop supporting these anti-Americans with their $$$

Last edited:
It looks like that Blue Stripe beer we used to buy in High School because it was cheap....this idiots beer I bet tastes as bad as that beer...but is twice as expensive....so no loss....

I've compiled a growing list of things you're boycotting. I hope this helps you keep track of all the things you're trying to be mad at. I'll add this one to the list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Please add.......

Netflix
ANYTHING Hollywood
Delta

Will do. What do you have against Netflix and Delta? I don’t doubt you, but I’d like to know exactly why first. I will uphold the integrity of this list.

I'm surprised you have to ask this actually. They have so many HARD CORE anti gun Netflix Originals. Designated Survivor for example.
If you ever watch this, it will make you sick on your stomach how they brazenly call gun owners terrorists.

Delta also. They should support America and American jobs, but they like to buy Airbus to snub American workers.

That said, it is great that you post this list. people REALLY need to get on the ball and stop supporting these anti-Americans with their $$$

Got it. Thanks for explaining.

I only drink foreign beer....far far far far superior to american beer.

Stay away from clear bottled foreign beers. They get 'skunky' because they spend too much time in transit and on the shelf exposed to light.

^^^ So what exactly does the anti-cop message on the can say? ... :cool:
Amazing how some people will sabotage their own business to show how woke they are.
Idiots! And I'll bet the beer sucks.

image.jpg

Sorry, I could care less if every us microbrewery went out of business. The Germans and Danes know their stuff

Well I may not like the politics Netflix has but politics will never be important enough to change my viewing habits. I have it on right now. Not my job to take action.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Please add.......

Netflix
ANYTHING Hollywood
Delta

I dropped Netflix a while ago. Their BLM ass kissing was nauseating ( among other things).

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Please add.......

Netflix
ANYTHING Hollywood
Delta

I dropped Netflix a while ago. Their BLM ass kissing was nauseating ( among other things).

Agreed.
I find it difficult to believe anyone would not see netflix's obvious hard radical left position
That said, I'd bet millions of Conservatives still maintain subscriptions

Updated List

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood (at large, everything)
GoodYear

For a country full of alcohol and drug users you'd think we'd figure out how to make a good brew.

Forum List

Back