Donnie claims he built the "greatest economy in the history of the world!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
"Look, I built -- they were just telling me inside, and it's fact -- I built the greatest economy -- I built the greatest economy in the history of the world."
Ehhh not even you Self-Aggrandizing Fat, Failed, Impeached Toxic Orange Turd! :huh1:

"Look, I built -- they were just telling me inside, and it's fact -- I built the greatest economy -- I built the greatest economy in the history of the world."
Ehhh not even you Self-Aggrandizing Fat, Failed, Impeached Toxic Orange Turd! :huh1:

Whose was better?

President Trump was spot on correct. If we had been hit by this virus during the Obama Regime, or if Hillary Clinton had won, we'd have people flying out the windows of every office building in the country. The economy could have never stood it. Fortunately for America, Trump was able to build resiliency so we are already on the road back

Whose was better?

Learn something Cult Member

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

:auiqs.jpg:

You people and your models.

President Trump was spot on correct. If we had been hit by this virus during the Obama Regime, or if Hillary Clinton had won, we'd have people flying out the windows of every office building in the country. The economy could have never stood it. Fortunately for America, Trump was able to build resiliency so we are already on the road back

Instead we were hit by MERS, SARS, H1N1 and ebola.

Vomit, I say.

He did build the greatest economy we’ve ever seen, by a long shot.
Facts just don’t sit well with you, do they?

The Wuhan plague has wreaked havoc on the economy and could send us into a temporary depression, but President Trump isn’t responsible for that any more than Merkel is responsible for Germany’s current economic recession.

But President Trump has the track record of building up a great economy from a sputtering one, so we know he is the man for the job. He truly can make America great again after Wuhan Virus.

The Wuhan plague has wreaked havoc on the economy and could send us into a temporary depression, but President Trump isn’t responsible for that any more than Merkel is responsible for Germany’s current economic recession.

But President Trump has the track record of building up a great economy from a sputtering one, so we know he is the man for the job. He truly can make America great again after Wuhan Virus.

I thought conservatives took the position was that It is entrepreneurs and the free enterprise system that builds economies and not presidents or leaders. I mean that used to be conservative until conservatives sold their souls to Trump.

By golly, I think Trumpers now are taking a Stalinist view that it is the supreme leader that controls our economy and to whom we should give thanks for our prosperity.

Wow..how far conservatism has fallen.

No wonder so many Trumpers love King Jong Un and V. Putin.

I thought conservatives took the position was that It is entrepreneurs and the free enterprise system that builds economies and not presidents or leaders. I mean that used to be conservative until conservatives sold their souls to Trump.

By golly, I think Trumpers now are taking a Stalinist view that it is the supreme leader that controls our economy and to whom we should give thanks for our prosperity.

Of course the free enterprise does. It can’t do it though if there is a leader and government that is strangling them. President Trump enables businesses and people to make money, instead of shaming people and businesses that make money.

To act as if there is no difference between a pro-business and pro-making wealth President and government versus a Marxist regime that punished people that make money is disingenuous and stupid.

Trump is demanding credit for an economy built by multiple Presidents, Congresses, and the American people of both political parties over the decades and centuries. At the root, credit goes to America's abundance of natural resources. From the earliest days of Europeans gaining access to the American forest and rich agriculture lands America's natural resources have been the engine that has driven America's economy and still is.

The US economy grows on it's own. If the president doesn't mess with it, it grows even faster. All a president can do is mess up the economy. The invisible hand steers the economy.

You can credit the president for the economy, because he didn't burden it with healthcare that would cover millions more people.

/——-/ And it was destroyed by the Fake Media

Remember when Trumpists had a shit fit when Obama said "You didn't build that"?
Note the silence when Donnie Dumpster claims HE DID!!

/——/ Trump did build this economy, but he’s not the one who destroyed it.

The Hussein was specifically speaking about the wealth big businesses and enterprise build. President Trump has never stated that businesses didn’t build their own wealth.

2% GDP growth under Trump was great. 2% GDP growth under Obama was dismal.

There are different kinds of 2 apparently.

/——/ Trump did build this economy, but he’s not the one who destroyed it.

Disagree Airplane Feller. Due to Dawdling, Dithering, Deflecting, and Dissembling ... Your Idiot killed thousands and tanked the economy. Thems are the FACTS!

The Hussein was specifically speaking about the wealth big businesses and enterprise build. President Trump has never stated that businesses didn’t build their own wealth.
Take the airlines. They didn't build the airports, the runways, or pay the flight controllers. The government gives them that for free.

Forum List

Back