Done with Democrats

These violent children who are psychotic......it's time to let the soy boys know what happens when real men stop turning the other cheek

The problem is this: if but a few real men stand up at one time the State will crush them to a red pulp. And if too many real men stand up together, united at the same time in some wholesome cause, the State will treat them as it does foreign combatants and insurgents. Soon enough the reality we're reliving Germany of the mid-1930's will dawn on enough Americans. What happens after that? Stay tuned.

The problem is this: if but a few real men stand up at one time the State will crush them to a red pulp. And if too many real men stand up together, united at the same time in some wholesome cause, the State will treat them as it does foreign combatants and insurgents. Soon enough the reality we're reliving Germany of the mid-1930's will dawn on enough Americans. What happens after that? Stay tuned.

Freikorps, and civil war, of course. That's what the dems and their globalist masters want.

These violent children who are psychotic......it's time to let the soy boys know what happens when real men stop turning the other cheek

Um, you are the ones who let crazy people wander the streets untreated and let them buy weapons. And then you complain when some of that shit splashes back on you.

Liberal world- that guy wouldn't have been allowed to buy a weapon and would have gotten mental health treatment.

Um, you are the ones who let crazy people wander the streets untreated and let them buy weapons. And then you complain when some of that shit splashes back on you.
Liberal world- that guy wouldn't have been allowed to buy a weapon and would have gotten mental health treatment.
Bullshit. No one gets mental health treatment, ever.
Seen CA homeless camps lately?
How about NY homeless camps?
How about _____ camps?
How about those confused tranny folks?
There are way more crazies than dems can handle.

Last edited:

Again douchebag, you're wrong as always. The shit storms happen in Dem cities. And you guy don't want to throw crazies in mental hospitals. And it was a knife, you want to ban those now? Holy shit you're an idiot.
Liberal world -- nope, you guys love crazies and criminals, just ask people in LA or San Franciscol...they let them shit on the sidewalks, CA is run by democrats, the GOP has no power there....so STFU.

Bullshit. No one gets mental health treatment, ever.
Seen CA homeless camps lately?
How about NY homeless camps?
How about _____ camps?
How about those confused tranny folks?
There are way more crazies than dems can handle.

Transgender people aren't the issue. It's the guy who hears voices in his head and mows down a

Because I'm not a partisan robot, I'll admit, our problem is a both sides kind of thing. I blame liberals for insisting on shutting down mental hospitals (although a lot of those places needed shutting down) and the republicans for slashing funding so the rich can buy dressage horsies.

Again douchebag, you're wrong as always. The shit storms happen in Dem cities. And you guy don't want to throw crazies in mental hospitals. And it was a knife, you want to ban those now? Holy shit you're an idiot.
Liberal world -- nope, you guys love crazies and criminals, just ask people in LA or San Franciscol...they let them shit on the sidewalks, CA is run by democrats, the GOP has no power there....so STFU.

Hey, knives you have a reasonable chance of surviving.

Mental health care is a NATIONAL concern, and you guys have cut funding for it at every opportunity.

Do we need knife control, Walter?

The Liberal world is a work in progress. What it gives it will take away.

Do we need knife control, Walter?

Go back.

Read what I said.

Have someone explain the big words to you.

Oh, for the record, this crazy person didn't have a knife.

The alleged weapon used in the attack was a “plastic key chain” that is designed for two fingers, resembling the image of a cat’s face, and is intended to be used for self-defense, Monroe County sheriff’s deputy Brendan Hurley said.

Go back.

Read what I said.

Have someone explain the big words to you.

Oh, for the record, this crazy person didn't have a knife.

The alleged weapon used in the attack was a “plastic key chain” that is designed for two fingers, resembling the image of a cat’s face, and is intended to be used for self-defense, Monroe County sheriff’s deputy Brendan Hurley said.

Ah, so we need keychain control.

Transgender people aren't the issue. It's the guy who hears voices in his head and mows down a

Because I'm not a partisan robot, I'll admit, our problem is a both sides kind of thing. I blame liberals for insisting on shutting down mental hospitals (although a lot of those places needed shutting down) and the republicans for slashing funding so the rich can buy dressage horsies.

Hey, knives you have a reasonable chance of surviving.

Mental health care is a NATIONAL concern, and you guys have cut funding for it at every opportunity.
Again Joe, money does not equal effectiveness. IF we had the hospitals we could group them up and save money..........and treat more people with less cost.

Forum List

Back