Donbass - Referendum Moments 2!!! (Lugansk, LNR - today!! )

So many nice and kind faces! This is what real democracy and real popular choice looks like.
It is wonderful, fantastic to see these people so happy that they will finally be part of Russia forever.

Putin, is that you? How are you doing, comrade?

I know that whenever I think "democracy" I think of the brutal Russian dictatorship under Putin...

iu

I know that whenever I think "democracy" I think of the brutal Russian dictatorship under Putin...

iu

In difference to western 'democracies' Russia don't imposed strict lockdowns and forced 'vaccination' through CONvid-1985 SCAMdemic.
It was free to wear a 'mask' and all corrupted politicians are in prison.
In difference to the West where politicians even if they are guilty in stealing of 70m Euro they are allowed to run they offices

In difference to western 'democracies' Russia don't imposed strict lockdowns and forced 'vaccination' through CONvid-1985 SCAMdemic.
It was free to wear a 'mask' and all corrupted politicians are in prison.
In difference to the West where politicians even if they are guilty in stealing of 70m Euro they are allowed to run they offices

Glorious Union of Soviets will CRUSH decadent West, AND get Moose and Squirrel.....

Go to any US city.
Officials are more corrupt as their Russian colleagues
And the Windy City in communist IL, continues to be as criminal as ninety years ago
Never trust western presstitutes!

Politicians in America are astoundingly corrupt - I don't deny that.

Russia sort of DEFINES corruption though. Embezzlement and bribes are the hallmark of the American democrat party.

Murder and racketeering are the hallmark of Russian politics. How many political opponents have Vlad and his goons pushed out of windows this week?

Ukrainian Strong Man Nikita Khrushchev seized Crimea and other Russian territory back in the 1950's you should know.

I can't say who should own it now. After all Khrushchev was a real piece of shit.

Ukrainian Strong Man Nikita Khrushchev seized Crimea and other Russian territory back in the 1950's you should know.

I can't say who should own it now. After all Khrushchev was a real piece of shit.
In 1991 and 1994, Russia recognized Crimea as part of Ukraine, and in 1994, Russia pledged to never violate Ukraine's borders unless attacked in exchange for Ukraine turning over all its nukes, the third largest in the world at the time, so we all know which country Crimea belongs to.

Question:

Why Russians have less human rights as Kosovo Albanians or another nations?
Torturing and murdering unarmed civilians while in the act of stealing another country's territory is what Russia has done. The split with the west will be permanent so hopefully, Russians like goods from India, China, and Iran.

I have a question for you, Baron. IF NATO continues to supply weapons to Ukraine and Ukraine continues their fight for those provinces after they are declared to be "Russian territory", what do you think should happen? What should Russia be willing to do?

Forum List

Back