Donald Trump's Saudi Arabia: Escape from Saudi ... The women who make it and the ones who don’t

Donald Trump's friend the butcher Mohammed Bin Salman is not a reformer and his despotic regime in Saudi Arabia is persecuting women and imprisoning them.

Increasing numbers of Saudi women are now seeking escape from the oppression in Saudi Arabia.

In October two Saudi women, sisters committed suicide because Saudi authorities had been informed they were seeking political asylum in the USA. "Saudi Arabian sisters whose bodies were found taped together along the Hudson River in October committed suicide, a medical examiner determined".

Recently a Saudi woman escaped from her family and was given asylum in Canada. More and more Saudi women are seeking escape.

Saudi women are treated as possessions and chattels of Saudi men.

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are not making any evident attempt to pressure the Saudis to change the social status and independence of Saudi women.

Shahad stole her family's passports while they slept and fled for her life

Escape from Saudi ... The women who make it and the ones who don’t

Hundreds of women have tried to escape Saudi Arabia in recent years, fleeing the strict male guardianship laws that control every aspect of their lives. Four Corners follows the stories of some of the women who attempt the desperate dash for freedom.

By Sophie McNeill, Brigid Andersen and Georgina Pipe

Life in Saudi
By the time she was 14, Nourah* was thinking about escape. The young Saudi woman was on Twitter watching the Arab Spring unfold across the Middle East, bringing hopes for freedom.

“It wasn’t just for those people, it wasn’t just for those countries. For me as a young woman, that made a lot of difference and I decided when I was 14, I’m going to leave this country,” she said.

Nourah’s life was controlled by men.

Saudi Arabia’s male guardianship laws mean women need permission from their guardian — a father, brother, husband, son or uncle — for the most basic activities. They can’t travel, go to school, get a job or marry without permission. Under Saudi law, their witness statements carry half the weight of a man’s.

“Any male from my family can control my life in any way. He can make the big decisions in my life including my partner, the future of my education, even if I went to hospital he had to sign for me,” Nourah said.

For Shahad, life in Saudi included constant beatings from her father. When she complained to her mother about the abuse, her father beat them both. ...
Meanwhile in Europe white women are being raped and some have started wearing scarfs around their face as to not be abused by the peaceful middle eastern men that have emigrated there. And this will happen here with more frequency.
---------------------------------------- no , no as American femi nazi women will stand up to the 'fifth column' invaders and rapists that are coming to the USA . :afro:

Donald Trump's friend the butcher Mohammed Bin Salman....
It is so sad how snowflakes have to MANUFACTURE things to be offended by / pissed off about in regards to Trump. They really do live life every minute trying to find or make up lies to hate him for.....

Obama Didn’t Coddle the Saudis? Yes, He Did.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/04/saudi-arabia-jewels-white-house-obama-ben-Rhodes

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender
Obama Stood With Saudis Against Americans: 'Obama has promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks.'

Good thing snowflakes are not in the least bit slowed by facts or their own hypocrisy... :p

Donald Trump's friend the butcher Mohammed Bin Salman is not a reformer and his despotic regime in Saudi Arabia is persecuting women and imprisoning them.

Increasing numbers of Saudi women are now seeking escape from the oppression in Saudi Arabia.

In October two Saudi women, sisters committed suicide because Saudi authorities had been informed they were seeking political asylum in the USA. "Saudi Arabian sisters whose bodies were found taped together along the Hudson River in October committed suicide, a medical examiner determined".

Recently a Saudi woman escaped from her family and was given asylum in Canada. More and more Saudi women are seeking escape.

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are not making any evident attempt to pressure the Saudis to change the social status and independence of Saudi women.

Hundreds of women have tried to escape Saudi Arabia in recent years, fleeing the strict male guardianship laws that control every aspect of their lives. Four Corners follows the stories of some of the women who attempt the desperate dash for freedom.

Life in Saudi
By the time she was 14, Nourah* was thinking about escape. The young Saudi woman was on Twitter watching the Arab Spring unfold across the Middle East, bringing hopes for freedom.

“It wasn’t just for those people, it wasn’t just for those countries. For me as a young woman, that made a lot of difference and I decided when I was 14, I’m going to leave this country,” she said.

Saudi Arabia’s male guardianship laws mean women need permission from their guardian — a father, brother, husband, son or uncle — for the most basic activities. They can’t travel, go to school, get a job or marry without permission. Under Saudi law, their witness statements carry half the weight of a man’s.

“Any male from my family can control my life in any way. He can make the big decisions in my life including my partner, the future of my education, even if I went to hospital he had to sign for me,” Nourah said.

For Shahad, life in Saudi included constant beatings from her father. When she complained to her mother about the abuse, her father beat them both. ...
Meanwhile in Europe white women are being raped and some have started wearing scarfs around their face as to not be abused by the peaceful middle eastern men that have emigrated there. And this will happen here with more frequency.
---------------------------------------- no , no as American femi nazi women will stand up to the 'fifth column' invaders and rapists that are coming to the USA . :afro:

Fifth column invaders and rapists have been coming to America since 1492 and were welcomed with open arms.

Donald Trump's friend the butcher Mohammed Bin Salman....
It is so sad how snowflakes have to MANUFACTURE things to be offended by / pissed off about in regards to Trump. They really do live life every minute trying to find or make up lies to hate him for.....

Obama Didn’t Coddle the Saudis? Yes, He Did.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/04/saudi-arabia-jewels-white-house-obama-ben-Rhodes

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender
Obama Stood With Saudis Against Americans: 'Obama has promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks.'

Good thing snowflakes are not in the least bit slowed by facts or their own hypocrisy... :p

Donald Trump and his stooge Jared Kushner have made themselves complicit in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi by defending the butcher Mohammed Bin Salman who the CIA has fingered as ordering the butchery.

Obama supported the Arab spring. Trump is supporting the continued reign of despots, murderers, and supporters of terrorism.

The responses of the followers of Trumpery and The First Liar and First P*ssy-grabber and indeed the First Fornicator are not unexpected.

Trump has collected a bevy of bogus Christians around him led by First BoneHead Mike Penis who associates with fornicators and liars.

CharmingDeafeningBeetle-size_restricted.gif
---------------------------------------- YOUR post number 37 is as silly or almost as silly as most of Lysis postings Denizen [chuckle] . [mike penis :afro: [chuckle] !!

You are evidently tickled pink.

Please don't thank me.

Life in Saudi

Fifth column invaders and rapists have been coming to America since 1492 and were welcomed with open arms.
----------------------- but hopefully --- no more Denizen .

Life in Saudi

----------------------- but hopefully --- no more Denizen .

Are you quoting the First Fornicator or his dummy Mike Penis.

Donald Trump and his stooge Jared Kushner have made themselves complicit in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi by defending the butcher Mohammed Bin Salman who the CIA has fingered as ordering the butchery.
By that same standard then, Obama made himself complicit in the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11 by blocking the law suit to hold Saudi responsible for their part in the attack on 9/11/01.

Life in Saudi

President Trump is letting the savages of the Middle East to their own affairs. There is no reforming Muslims and making them more “moderate” any more than left wing Marxist assholes can be reformed.

The best we can do is keep our distance from them.

After almost 20 years of fighting Islamic extremism in the Middle East, attempting to and successfully affecting regime changes in multiple countries, the President is right - it is time to scale back, bring some of our troops back home, & look for an alternative to another 20 years of constant war, while remaining diligent.

By that same standard then, Obama made himself complicit in the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11 by blocking the law suit to hold Saudi responsible for their part in the attack on 9/11/01.

Obama knew that the real perpetrator was George W Bush.

Life in Saudi

President Trump is letting the savages of the Middle East to their own affairs. There is no reforming Muslims and making them more “moderate” any more than left wing Marxist assholes can be reformed.

Trump is killing people in Yemen and Syria and probably a number of other countries.

Life in Saudi

Trump is killing people in Yemen and Syria and probably a number of other countries.

How? Does he have an Ironman suit?

Life in Saudi

How? Does he have an Ironman suit?

Walls are Donald Trump's Kryptonite.

Forum List

Back