D-Min Ilhan Omar Admits She Has to 'Unlearn' Her Anti-Semitic Ways

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has come under fire for anti-Semitic comments in the past. During an interview with on "The Daily Show," Omar explained how she never tried to be anti-Semitic but she understands how her comments could be deemed anti-Semitic. The most interesting aspect: Omar compares her being blind to her anti-Semitism to white people who don't understand they have "white privilege."

:p Humorously attempting to deny her admitted Anti-Semitism.

1. She went on to actually say, "I'm an anti-Semite but I don't want to be. Can you please help me?"

2. Evidently she was completely ignorant of her Anti-Semitism until someone recently pointed it out to her.

3. Why does every conversation revert to "white privilege"? We could have two people who grew up in the same exact neighborhood under the same exact circumstances, the one difference being the color of their skin. If they're both given the same college education and the white kid succeeds then it's because of his skin color. What happened to equality of opportunity? Why does everything have to revert back to race? And at one point do we, as a society, reject the idea that race is the greatest underlying force behind someone's success? Thought all of that was supposed to end when President Obama became America's leader.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Admits She Has to 'Unlearn' Her Anti-Semitic Ways

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has come under fire for anti-Semitic comments in the past. During an interview with on "The Daily Show," Omar explained how she never tried to be anti-Semitic but she understands how her comments could be deemed anti-Semitic. The most interesting aspect: Omar compares her being blind to her anti-Semitism to white people who don't understand they have "white privilege."

1. She went on to actually say, "I'm an anti-Semite but I don't want to be. Can you please help me?"

2. Evidently she was completely ignorant of her Anti-Semitism until someone recently pointed it out to her.

3. Why does every conversation revert to "white privilege"? We could have two people who grew up in the same exact neighborhood under the same exact circumstances, the one difference being the color of their skin. If they're both given the same college education and the white kid succeeds then it's because of his skin color. What happened to equality of opportunity? Why does everything have to revert back to race? And at one point do we, as a society, reject the idea that race is the greatest underlying force behind someone's success? Thought all of that was supposed to end when President Obama became America's leader.

Who do the White Trailer Trash Blame when they fail? There are actually by number more Whites, European American or whatever the Hell you want to call these people on welfare than Blacks or Hispanics.

She wants to learn on the peoples dime? There needs to be a total revamp on what these legislators get paid and what they are allowed to do once they have "SERVED". They like many other bureaucrats get into these positions and get a little to high and mighty.

I don't know why she feels the need to bother. It's not like her base is forcing her to.
Bases have a way of backing down once they realize the other 99% of the country hates what they are doing to destroy America by undermining the very group who financed the American Revolution. They can lie their asses off if they want to, but they can't change history. Haim Solomon fished this country out of Medieval European ways and placed us into the home stretch of human winning. They wanna be anti-Semitic, send 'em back to darkest Africa, which just so happens to be the Muslim "I keel you" world. :rolleyes:

What did she say that was Anti-Semitic?

What did she say that was Anti-Semitic?

Who cares what her excuse was?
Time for her to take what she dishes out to everybody else. :whipg:

:muahaha:

Yeppers:

Gotta laugh. No way does a member of the death cult relearn anything.

As far as they are concerned. The only good Jew is a dead Jew.

Oh and they would do whatever it takes to wipe Israel and every Jew there off the face of the earth.

Yeah but as long as your skin is brown it's okay if you're a bigot. Even openly! Doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back