Donald Trump Trial Coverage Tomorrow

The trial taking place anywhere but a state run by a bunch of bias libtards.

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly. No matter what evidence is presented you will not accept a verdict as legitimate because it is happening in a place you don’t like?

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly. No matter what evidence is presented you will not accept a verdict as legitimate because it is happening in a place you don’t like?

First of all what evidence and second of all duh!! Even if they have so called evidence you can bet that both the jury and the judge will be liberals and will all be very one-sided where they can easily make things up about him just because they don't like him.

First of all what evidence and second of all duh!! Even if they have so called evidence you can bet that both the jury and the judge will be liberals and will all be very one-sided where they can easily make things up about him just because they don't like him.
So if he is found not guilty you will be on of the first to say it wasn’t a fair trial?

So you don't want a fair trial. At least you admit it, finally.

He was specifically asking me about a not guilty verdict. A guilty verdict I wouldn't throw out for credible evidence but I'm pretty sure that they don't have any.

So if he is found not guilty you will be on of the first to say it wasn’t a fair trial?

If he is found not guilty then I'll take it all back.

I guess this is where we are different.

The evidence was collected and presented to a Grand Jury that voted to indict.

So now it goes to trial. A trial where the evidence will be presented to the jury by the prosecution, the defense then gets to make a rebuttal case. Then it will go to the jury.

If the jury votes to convict - I'll call it a fair trial.

If the jury votes to acquit - I'll call it a fair trial.
I trial isn't "fair" only when you get the outcome you desire, an outcome is fair when the jury of our peers decides to convict or acquit based on the law and the evidence.

WW

He was specifically asking me about a not guilty verdict. A guilty verdict I wouldn't throw out for credible evidence but I'm pretty sure that they don't have any.
How you haven’t seen any evidence because it hasn’t been presented yet.

Forum List

Back