Donald Trump, The Former President Of The U.S., Can Only Get 51% Of The Vote From His Own Party In Iowa

We're talking about the 2020 election. Trump lost multiple states by more than a few votes per state. Flipping that election would require widespread fraud.

And there is no proof that happened.
The proof is in the lack of explanation of all the anomalies.

Here's what you do. Google "oddsmakers 2024 presidential election". There you'll find link after link of proof.

No. You failed to post proof of what you wrote. It is NOT up me research what YOU posted. RIght Now You ain't shit to show. It is up to the person making the statement to post a link supporting what they wrote.

Last edited:
No. You failed to post proof of what you wrote. It is NOT up me research what YOU posted. RIgh Now You ain't shit to show. It is up to the person making the statement to post a link supporting what they wrote.

I already showed how odds were in Hillary's favor at this point in 2016. Proves that odds given 10 months before an election is meaningless.

I already showed how odds were in Hillary's favor at this point in 2016. Proves that odds given 10 months before an election is meaningless.

MAGA MAGGOTS need to see that their Dear Orange Leader is ahead in polls. Poll are a snap shot in time and mean nothing 10-ahead an election. Oddsmakers a form grift, feeding people what they want hear. He posted crap and got caught at doing so.

I refuse to participate in polls. I know there are people more than willling to join in on polling, I was asked to so when I was delegate to California Democratic Party. I always declined. The only poll that matters is results on Election Day.

Last edited:
Did you expect substance from these idiots?

More than 3 years and they still haven't found widespread election fraud. Not that that has slowed down their cries of fraud.

It was P01135809 who called both Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger asking them to "Find 11,800 Votes" which means P01135809 was asking both men to committ Election Fraud, ain't grand how MAGA MAGGOTS always ignore that?

Last edited:
The former President is opposed by 49% of his own party.

Votes in totals in Iowa reflect not a whole of trust for P01135809. Adding the percentage of votes against P01135809 on Tuesday it comes out 89.3% of Iowa Republican DID NOT VOTE FOR P01135809. 51% is hardly a landslide and for a former president it represents his own failure to engergize his base.

MAGA MAGGOTS need to see that their Dear Orange Leader is ahead in polls. Poll are a snap shot in time and mean nothing 10-ahead an election. Oddsmakers a form grift, feeding people what they want hear. He posted crap and got caught at doing so.

I refuse to participate in polls. I know there are people more than willling to join in on polling, I was asked to so when I was delegate to California Democratic Party. I always declined. The only poll that matters is results on Election Day.
Polling models are completely broken and have been for several for years. People who work in the polling industry have admitted this several times in recent years. The insanity and extremism of the current Republican Party has made current polling a total crapshoot.

You don't have to look any further than the 2022 election to see that. There was no "red wave". Not only that, Republicans were supposed to win the Independent vote by over 10% in 2022, according to the polls. Instead, Democrats won the Independent vote 49% - 47% in 2022, which is why the Republican gains in the House were so small.

Polling models are unable to predict the Independent vote at the present time, that is the biggest problem. But if it's anything like 2022, then the Democrats are going to win decisively in 2024 with higher voter turnout in a presidential election year.

Polling models are completely broken and have been for several for years. People who work in the polling industry have admitted this several times in recent years. The insanity and extremism of the current Republican Party has made current polling a total crapshoot.

You don't have to look any further than the 2022 election to see that. There was no "red wave". Not only that, Republicans were supposed to win the Independent vote by over 10% in 2022, according to the polls. Instead, Democrats won the Independent vote 49% - 47% in 2022, which is why the Republican gains in the House were so small.

Polling models are unable to predict the Independent vote at the present time, that is the biggest problem. But if it's anything like 2022, then the Democrats are going to win decisively in 2024 with higher voter turnout in a presidential election year.

The only people who answer their home phone or cell phone are individuals who participate in polls. It is very narrow sampling and scientific bases for polls lacks any real foundation.

Forum List

Back