Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

Lol, when Trump becomes president in 2025. I hope he pulls an Obama and a Biden. All these prosecutors and judges should have the irs, fbi, and the doj put on them with a vengeance. Then they can find out how it feels. When you go after you polical rivals.

Lol, when Trump becomes president in 2025. I hope he pulls an Obama and a Biden. All these prosecutors and judges should have the irs, fbi, and the doj put on them with a vengeance. Then they can find out how it feels. When you go after you polical rivals.
Zero sum game.

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes

^^^ the Biden Crime Family Syndicate groupies are getting frantic.

Political rivals are not exempt from being held accountable to criminal activity.

Why do you support a banana republic?

IF he wins. Which highly doubtful. He will be in prison anyway,

Political rivals are not exempt from being held accountable to criminal activity.

Why do you support a banana republic?
I don't, but you loons are doing it with Trump, so when Trump is president again. He needs to make an example out of everyone that had a part in the worch hunt.

Link the part of the constitution it violates.
6th Amendment

Forum List

Back