Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

No, it really wasn't.

It just made products more expensive for American consumers. It was no skin off China's ass.
Yes it was. It hurt China a lot.

And while it may have increased pricing here at home a bit, the money stayed inside the Country instead of being subsumed by the Chinese Black Hole.

I could explain it to you but it requires the use of multi-syllabic words, so you wouldn't get it.

You guys love to believe that crimes occurred but always forget to mention the lack of evidence sufficient to support charges for those crimes.

You can say and believe whatever you want on the internet. In a court of law, there are rules and you can’t just say things are true because you want them to be true.

Conservatives will unfairly accuse the DoJ of corruption because they don’t want to acknowledge the lack of evidence sufficient to bring charges.
You're the one that doesn't understand. It doesn't matter that we can't "Prove it" (the favorite refrain of criminals everywhere)

I matters that we believe it. And, we do.

We don't have to 'prove it' like the taunt of a child on a school playground.

When we take the reins of power in this Country, and trust me -- We will, one way or another, we will exact a terrible revenge on those we believe wronged us.

Not me. I'm not involved in this in any way except for standing on the sidelines, cheering as your criminal masters are led away in chains.

And let me tell you this.... You better hope that's what happens because the alternative is too terrible to contemplate.

Here's a thought. You say we can't prove it? Fine, then you prove us wrong. Let's try that.

Go ahead, PROVE IT..!!!!

You're the one that doesn't understand. It doesn't matter that we can't "Prove it" (the favorite refrain of criminals everywhere)

When we take the reins of power in this Country, and trust me -- We will, one way or another, we will exact a terrible revenge on those we believe wronged us.

Not me. I'm not involved in this in any way except for standing on the sidelines, cheering as your criminal masters are led away in chains.

And let me tell you this.... You better hope that's what happens because the alternative is too terrible to contemplate.

Here's a thought. You say we can't prove it? Fine, then you prove us wrong. Let's try that.

Go ahead, PROVE IT..!!!!
Lots of we we we. Try being honest, Ed.

Conservatives will unfairly accuse the DoJ of corruption because they don’t want to acknowledge the lack of evidence sufficient to bring charges.
Yep. They're conditioned to, whenever something doesn't go their way, immediately assume some kind of conspiracy or corruption in which they are the victim.

It can't POSSIBLY be that they're wrong, that they have led astray by dishonest voices they trust. That's just not possible. THEY know the TRUTH.

One of the many parallels to a cult mentality that we see from them.

Go ahead, PROVE IT..!!!!
It appears you don’t understand how the justice system works.

When we say the right has been getting more fascist, your post shows why.

The proof of the corruption of the FBI and Justice Department is all around us. The lack of any action whatsoever on the Hunter Biden laptop is a legal abomination. The trials of J6 Bad Actors are filled with testimony of facilitators and agitators who were on the Federal Government payroll. Tucker Fucking Carlson lost his job for showcasing the example of agitator Ray Epps.

You guys love to believe that crimes occurred but always forget to mention the lack of evidence sufficient to support charges for those crimes.

You can say and believe whatever you want on the internet. In a court of law, there are rules and you can’t just say things are true because you want them to be true.

Hahaha. It sounds like you have never been in a court of law. I have been in court hence I have witnessed prosecutors lie through their teeth.

Our courts are literally out of control

It appears you don’t understand how the justice system works.

When we say the right has been getting more fascist, your post shows why.
Yeah, right.

We know who the fascists are in here.... You. And your party.

1701700665807.png

dimocrap FILTH (You) support the people that did this?

1701700832114.png

Yes, you do. Because you are SCUM. You are FILTH. Your Party is FILTH and you associate yourself with them. No excuse. No excuse on Earth can relieve of that responsibility.

The sad part, the SICK part is -- You don't care. You know it and I know it.

So now you can either try to worm your way out of taking responsibility or ignore it like it doesn't exist. An even more cowardly approach would be for you to deny it happened.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
Trump is threatening the rich and powerful with another trillion dollar tax cut?

Yeah, right.

We know who the fascists are in here.... You. And your party.
You're talking about taking terrible revenge upon the opposing party despite admitting you can't prove anything against them.

That sounds pretty fascist to me. Do you disagree?

Hahaha. It sounds like you have never been in a court of law. I have been in court hence I have witnessed prosecutors lie through their teeth.

Our courts are literally out of control
You do not appear to be very honest, nor a good judge of what is and isn't a lie given your propensity for making claims you can never support and then ignoring that it ever happened.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.

It's really boring to always hearing "patriotic" Americans who are convinced that America operates like the Russia or China, or something.

Trump may be the only antidote for the democrat's weaponization of the Federal government.

Then again, Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis could also be cures if elected.

So the choice coming up will be which Republican is the most electable?

The real problem ultimately isn't the democratic party. They are the hand yes, but really what's guiding the hand is the world economic forum and their members trying to shift America to be what they want.

All of the world economic forums desires and predictions started coming true the moment trump was out of office. People like George soros figured out if you can't just change the laws in a country, but you can you change the people who enforce those laws.

Any president that only cares about American morals, values, standards. That only cares about making America strong and independent and free. They will be the enemy of the world economic forum and their people in America doing their bidding.

His tax cuts sure didn’t threaten them… it empowered them. How is Trump threatening them in your opinion

Trump is threatening the rich and powerful with another trillion dollar tax cut?
LOL!

But this is about his outsider/anti-swamp/anti-war positions.

Unacceptable to the unelected DC permastate.

You're talking about taking terrible revenge upon the opposing party despite admitting you can't prove anything against them.

That sounds pretty fascist to me. Do you disagree?
Your party validates this, you support it, you rationalize it, ELECTED MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY EXCUSE IT!!

Not one single elected Republican stands with these SCUM. Your party stands in solidarity with them. As I suspect you do.

You are scum --

Then again, Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis could also be cures if elected.
you really didn't just write this? they are both bought by the same money trump is fighting against. Until all recognize this, the country is in fact doomed. demofks are now formally pushing Haley, that's all anyone who truly follows trump needs to know. DeSantis is weak.

Your party validates this, you support it, you rationalize it, ELECTED MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY EXCUSE IT!!

Not one single elected Republican stands with these SCUM. Your party stands in solidarity with them. As I suspect you do.

You are scum --

So you're just going to ignore your own words and not defend them?

Forum List

Back