Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

What is missing, how will we negotiate fair deals that bring back jobs? much more detail is needed, be for getting excited pro or con.
Jobs aren't predicated on trade deals. They are predicated on the cost of doing business in a country (taxes, regulations, labor costs like unions, etc.).

The libs are trying to "maintain a diverse society," not the rest of America. By that they mean they are trying to destroy our present society by swamping it with foreign cultures.

Fuck that. "Diversity" is not a value.

Again, 100 years ago, bigots like you said that about the Germans, Irish and Italians..

and today, we celebrate Oktoberfest, St. Paddy's Day and Columbus Day and no one thinks twice about it.

But they weren't ILLEGALS. *smh*

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

Clean coal?

Clean coal is a concept for processes or approaches that mitigate emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases, and radioactive materials, that arise from the use of coal, mainly for electrical power generation, using clean coaltechnology.

You mean they were WHITE. Let's be honest about what you guys are really upset about

Clean coal is a concept for processes or approaches that mitigate emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases, and radioactive materials, that arise from the use of coal, mainly for electrical power generation, using clean coaltechnology.

cleancoal.jpg

You mean they were WHITE. Let's be honest about what you guys are really upset about

cleancoal.jpg
Thank coal for letting you post your racist liberal bullshit.....

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

Clean coal?

Clean coal is an oxymoron, like “civil war” or “deafening silence.” Coal is anything but clean – it’s the most carbon-rich fossil fuel there is, actually, producing nearly twice as much carbon dioxide during combustion as natural gas. Despite this, the Republican Party recently declared coal to be an “abundant, clean, affordable, reliable domestic energy resource.”
No, Donald Trump – 'Clean Coal' Isn't A Real Thing

Clean coal?

Thank coal for your post...:lol:

Clean coal?

Clean coal is an oxymoron, like “civil war” or “deafening silence.” Coal is anything but clean – it’s the most carbon-rich fossil fuel there is, actually, producing nearly twice as much carbon dioxide during combustion as natural gas. Despite this, the Republican Party recently declared coal to be an “abundant, clean, affordable, reliable domestic energy resource.”

Actually, clean coal is a joke. Taking the CO2 out of coal emissions uses so much energy that it raises the cost to the point where it's not economic any longer. Most of the coal energy goes into eliminating the CO2.

However, that doesn't really matter since AGW is nothing but a huge swindle. We can use coal just the way we've always been using it. It doesn't harm the climate one bit.

Actually, clean coal is a joke. Taking the CO2 out of coal emissions uses so much energy that it raises the cost to the point where it's not economic any longer. Most of the coal energy goes into eliminating the CO2.

However, that doesn't really matter since AGW is nothing but a huge swindle. We can use coal just the way we've always been using it. It doesn't harm the climate one bit.

We had 80 degree temperatures in Chicago in NOvember a couple weeks ago. Usually it's snowing this time of year.

Donald Trump should use his "pen and phone" to undo everything Barack Obama did with his "pen and phone".

dream on, Poodle.

Fact of the matter is, Trump isn't going to do anything that's going to make him more unpopular than he already is.

He's crapping himself that they're looking into those Russian hackers screwing with the voting machines.

Clean coal?

Clean coal is a concept for processes or approaches that mitigate emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases, and radioactive materials, that arise from the use of coal, mainly for electrical power generation, using clean coal technology. Currently, the term clean coal is used in the coal industry primarily in reference to carbon capture and storage, which pumps and stores CO2 emissions underground. Plants using integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC) involve coal gasification, which provides a basis for increased efficiency and lower cost in capturing CO2 emissions.[1][2][3][4] Prior to the current focus on carbon capture and storage,[5] the term clean coal had been used to refer to technologies for reducing emissions of NOx, sulfur, and heavy metals from coal.

There are seven clean coal technologies currently deployed: carbon capture and storage, flue-gas desulfurization, fluidized-bed combustion, integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC), low nitrogen oxide burners, selective catalytic reduction (SCR), and electrostatic precipitators.[6]

The American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, signed in 2009 by President Obama, allocated $3.4 billion for advanced carbon capture and storage technologies, including CCS demonstration projects.[19]

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said that "we should strive to have new electricity generation come from other sources, such as clean coal and renewables,” and former Energy Secretary Dr. Steven Chu has said that “It is absolutely worthwhile to invest in carbon capture and storage," noting that even if the U.S. and Europe turned their backs on coal, developing nations like India and China would not.[20]

Clean coal - Wikipedia

Clean coal?

I guess you had better stop using your internet and electricity then.

Clean coal?

Thank coal for your post...:lol:

Isn't it hilarious how they bitch about coal and yet continue to type furiously with their tiny little fingers on their keyboards all day long, talking crap. ROFL.

He's going to make a 'rule' about regulations? Will he let Congress have its say on that?

This right here is a prime example of why Donald Trump was elected. Let's hope that he makes this a priority of his Administration - including prosecuting any government official who helps facilitate "sanctuary cities".

Notice how in typical progressive fashion he creates a false narrative?

“Political parties win and lose. Yet this election has made people question whether our leaders desire to maintain a diverse, tolerant society,” he said.

Hey dill-hole? You're not trying to maintain a "diverse" and "tolerant" society. You're trying to maintain a criminal society. People who are here illegally have committed a crime against the United States and its citizens.

Mayor: Take Our Federal Funding, We Will Remain A Sanctuary City
The libs are trying to "maintain a diverse society," not the rest of America. By that they mean they are trying to destroy our present society by swamping it with foreign cultures.

See? There's the conservative White Identity Politics I've been talking about.

Just where did he say he was going to ignore the wall? He can do more, but this is his focus on Jan.20th

Ahhhhh, are you finding that you're going to have to "defend" already???

Will you be honest enough to openly admit that if that fucking wall is not built you're going to be a bit pissed?
Sure. But I don't expect him to start laying bricks on Jan. 20th!

Yesterday one of your pals claimed Trump has already been president for a month.

Others are giving him credit for the stock market and Black Friday shopping.

By those standards, he should have a hundred miles of wall built by now,

or at least have that big wall building check from Mexico.

This right here is a prime example of why Donald Trump was elected. Let's hope that he makes this a priority of his Administration - including prosecuting any government official who helps facilitate "sanctuary cities".

“Political parties win and lose. Yet this election has made people question whether our leaders desire to maintain a diverse, tolerant society,” he said.

Hey dill-hole? You're not trying to maintain a "diverse" and "tolerant" society. You're trying to maintain a criminal society. People who are here illegally have committed a crime

against the United States and its citizens.

Uh, wrong. Saying diversity is crap is not "white identity politics." It's simply a fact. No one has ever managed to demonstrate the benefits of "diversity."

Hey dill-hole? You're not trying to maintain a "diverse" and "tolerant" society. You're trying to maintain a criminal society. People who are here illegally have committed a crime

against the United States and its citizens.

Uh, wrong. Saying diversity is crap is not "white identity politics." It's simply a fact. No one has ever managed to demonstrate the benefits of "diversity."

Since you pretend to be an anarchist, you either have to accept diversity, or admit that you're really a statist.

Forum List

Back