Donald Trump Rally In Ohio Tomorrow

No shit.

My comment was directed at the OP's suggestion that dangerous things can happen.

Well you do realize that dangerous things can happen anywhere right?

I believe the comment was in regards to Dayton Ohio. Not exactly a safe town..

With a crime rate of 55 per one thousand residents, Dayton has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 18.

There's also that to consider as that I actually didn't know.

Dangerous things like what?

You're not at all aware of how violent the left can become?

That too.

Future President Trump, if you are reading this, stay safe and you can count on 6 votes from me.

Bill

View attachment 917504

6 votes?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: iku
Well you do realize that dangerous things can happen anywhere right?

There's also that to consider that I actually didn't know.

You're not at all aware of how violent the left can become?

That too.

6 votes?
Yes, 6 votes. I am going to vote in my home state and states that have lax mail-in voting laws.

Shut up stupid. Take your election lies and go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoonbenders, where you belong.
:fu:I am voting 6 times for Trump and you can't do a damn thing about it CULTIST

Trump rally's are AWESOME

Actually, we will just throw your dumb ass in jail like the other MAGAts who attempted the same thing.

I thought I covered that.
You are pipe dreaming CULTIST. Your side altered the mail-in voting laws and now I am going to take advantage of it.
5 dead people have been selected, and they are voting TRUMP.

I love the Trump Rally's ELECTRIFYING

You are pipe dreaming CULTIST. Your side altered the mail-in voting laws and now I am going to take advantage of it.
No, sorry. We in fact did throw your fellow MAGAts in jail, when they tried it. Maybe they don't tell you that in the white wing bubble.

Hopefully we get video of your frog march.

No, sorry. We in fact did throw your fellow MAGAts in jail, when they tried it. Maybe they don't tell you that in the white wing bubble.

Hopefully we get video of your frog march.

The best part of Trump Rally's is seeing him walk on stage. Like a Rock Star. Crowd goes bat shit crazy.
The cheers and applause is almost deafening.
YOU do NOTHING but cheer from the sidelines like a piglet. You got nothing ya squealing piglet.
January 20, 2025 is going to be a real bitch for you.

Last time Trump spoke he kept going on how good Cary Grant looked in a bathing suit. Who knows what deranged topic he will bring up tomorrow? Stay tuned listeners and see if Trump will be coherent!

The best part of Trump Rally's is seeing him walk on stage. Like a Rock Star. Crowd goes bat shit crazy.
The cheers and applause is almost deafening.
YOU do NOTHING but cheer from the sidelines like a piglet. You got nothing ya squealing piglet.
January 20, 2025 is going to be a real bitch for you.
Haha, this slovenly tongue bathing of your orange God is all you got? Is that suppose to annoy me, instead of thoroughly embarrassing you as a mindless cultist? Haha, I think not.

Haha, this slovenly tongue bathing of your orange God is all you got? Is that suppose to annoy me, instead of thoroughly embarrassing you as a mindless cultist? Haha, I think not.
Coward don't like it when the Republicans cheat :( But cheers when the democrat's do it :):D:p
At the Trump rally they talk about the rigged and stolen election. The crowd loves it.
65e5ffbeb6973.image.jpg

What is the difference between a Trump rally and a Biden rally?

65e5ffbeb6973.image.jpg

bidenrally.jpg

Forum List

Back