Donald Trump on the stand

Will Donald Trump testify in his espionage trial?

• He'll testify he declassified the documents, which will lead to a not guilty verdict

• He'll testify and lie his ass off

• He's too chicken shit to testify under oath

• His lawyers won't let him even though they should, because they're secretly commie Dem deep staters

• He can't testify because his divine voice will make mortals' heads explode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey moron, I'm not a court. I can draw any inference I see fit.
You’re not a court. Good to know. I don’t think anyone suggested you are a court, you imbecile.

And yes. You’re free to draw infeeences. But, your inferences are irrational and baseless. Plus, of course, you’re retarded.

Last edited:
You’re not a court. Good to know. I don’t think anyone suggested you are a court, you imbecile.

And yes. You’re free to draw infeeences. But, yiur inferences are irrational and baseless. Plus, of course, you’re retarded.

And you're pretending you're Trump.

Biden never claimed to declassify those documents or know they are there. He turned them in as soon as they were discovered

Look, I know the power of critical thought waived bye bye to you long ago, and understand you must blindly defend your senile saviour at every turn:

But the truth is that Biden admitted in an interview (60 Minutes perhaps?) that he had classified docs when he was a Senator in the 70s. And he...still....hasn't....returned....them.

And you fucking wonder why a sizeable contingency, perhaps the majority of the nation, sees this as two standards of justice.

Unbelievable.

I'm 100% confident most Leftists dream of that every day.

And night.

Some even have nocturnal emissions.

Sorry.
I bet you are right, but I would like to see him have a fair trial. If he speaks under oath, he is Fkd (30 minute jury deliberation, tops) and can probably get a new trial for lack of competent legal representation, allowing it.

His word?

I would imagine that someone who cares about our nations classified information as much as Trump would apply careful consideration of what he is declassifying and consult with experts in the field to see if there were any potential damages from releasing the formerly Secret information.

Wouldn't he have a list of what was being declassified so that everyone would know?
No. It's no one's business. You're another one of those who somehow thinks President Trump doesn't have the same rights and privileges as every other President when they leave office.

I bet you are right, but I would like to see him have a fair trial. If he speaks under oath, he is Fkd

Yeah cuz that's never happened before.

Honest question:

IF he beats this, will you finally start to doubt the media that keeps telling you they "GOT HIM THIS TIME"?

Or will you immediately fall for the very next BS play they throw at you, just as you surely have consistently for the last seven odd years?

I think we both already know the answer.

Yeah, and remember when he placed all those classified docs in his garage by his corvette with the door open?

Or when he admitted to hanging on to the classified docs all the way back to the 70s, even though he wasn't a President yet so had no clearance to do so?

Oh wait, wrong dude.

Sorry, I forgot that detracts from your bogus narrative. ;)

You don't have to be president to get a security clearance.

and can probably get a new trial for lack of competent legal representation, allowing it.

Yeah, that wouldn't happen. A defendant has an absolute right to testify in her defense. The lawyer can't prohibit it.

No. It's no one's business. You're another one of those who somehow thinks President Trump doesn't have the same rights and privileges as every other President when they leave office.
Our classified information is our nations business

President Trump has the exact same rights and responsibilities as every other American when it comes to protecting our nations secrets
He swore to do so when he was elected

You left one other option out:

Trump won't testify because case will be dismissed by Judge Eileen Cannon for Prosecutorial Misconduct
I have no idea what will happen, but your theory would be an excellent outcome. Most especially if the judge imposes punishment for that prosecutorial misconduct which everyone still able to think critically knows most likely happened.

Want to buy a bridge? You are either stupid or naive if you think this is not political and with all the biased press it has gotten, I would vote for the former.
It is only political as it involve Donny, but the trial will be based on the law. If his lawyers play the politics instead of the law, like the Republican lawyers did after 2020 with "The Big Lie", people my age will not be alive by the time he gets out.

Our classified information is our nations business

President Trump has the exact same rights and responsibilities as every other American when it comes to protecting our nations secrets
He swore to do so when he was elected
Presidents have special rights and privileges over their documents.

You don't have to be president to get a security clearance.

For classified docs?

Um, yeah you do.

But don't take it from me, take it from Dick Fucking Durbin:

Dick Durbin, No. 2 Dem: “The process we go through is so elaborate ……
that I can't understand how any individual senator can take possession of a classified document, let alone remove it to another location,” Durbin said. “It's just unthinkable, and the time I'd been in the Senate … it's never happened, and I can't explain how it happened here.”

But (of course), not even a peep from the "media".

Not even a minor hint of inquiry.

Double. Fucking. Standard.

These fish-wife gossip threads are retarded.
“What do you think Trump will do?”
Sad trolls want to know.
As if there are psychics posting here.

Forum List

Back