Donald Trump on the stand

Will Donald Trump testify in his espionage trial?

• He'll testify he declassified the documents, which will lead to a not guilty verdict

• He'll testify and lie his ass off

• He's too chicken shit to testify under oath

• His lawyers won't let him even though they should, because they're secretly commie Dem deep staters

• He can't testify because his divine voice will make mortals' heads explode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So what should we infer if Donald doesn't take the stand?

Not a thing. You’re too stupid to grasp that no inference adverse to a defendant in a criminal case is permitted to be drawn from a decision to invoke a Constitutional right.
Isn't is best shot to tell the jury that the docs were declassified before he left office?
He won’t need to.

Neither. His word is enough.

His word?

I would imagine that someone who cares about our nations classified information as much as Trump would apply careful consideration of what he is declassifying and consult with experts in the field to see if there were any potential damages from releasing the formerly Secret information.

Wouldn't he have a list of what was being declassified so that everyone would know?

Audio is fake.

The witnesses will testify. They were there at Bedminister when Trump was showing off the Iran invasion plans and said he didn't declassify the documents.

Why on earth would you defend such a stupid, treasonous liar?

His word?

I would imagine that someone who cares about our nations classified information as much as Trump would apply careful consideration of what he is declassifying and consult with experts in the field to see if there were any potential damage from releasing the formerly Secret information.

Wouldn't he have a list of what was being declassified so that everyone would know?

Yeah, and remember when he placed all those classified docs in his garage by his corvette with the door open?

Or when he admitted to hanging on to the classified docs all the way back to the 70s, even though he wasn't a President yet so had no clearance to do so?

Oh wait, wrong dude.

Sorry, I forgot that detracts from your bogus narrative. ;)

Not a thing. You’re too stupid to grasp that no inference adverse to a defendant in a criminal case is permitted to be drawn from a decision to invoke a Constitutional right.

Hey moron, I'm not a court. I can draw any inference I see fit.

Yeah, and remember when he placed all those classified docs in his garage by his corvette with the door open?

Or when he admitted to hanging on to the classified docs all the way back to the 70s, even though he wasn't a President yet so had no clearance to do so?

Oh wait, wrong dude.

Sorry, I forgot that detracts from your bogus narrative. ;)

Biden never claimed to declassify those documents or know they are there. He turned them in as soon as they were discovered

Trump says he took his intentionally and shared the information with others

I'm simply asking people's opinions, you spaz.
Luckily this ain't truth social, so he'll never see and his lawyers won't come after your ass for putting the thought in his head. When he opens his mouth, legally he's his own worst enemy and everybody knows it.

Forum List

Back