Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Thank you, President Trump. The 21st century will never see a better president than you.
LOLOL

Great presidents don't get impeached twice. They win their re-election. They have approval ratings above 40%. They don't leave the White House with the country in a recession. They don't inspire their base to storm the Capitol to kill the VP and lawmakers. They don't live in a world of delusion where they claim they won an election they lost.

You're fucked in the head, Buttplug. Beyond all repair.

You people started a war, and now you whine that the other side fights back?

You are pathetic and weak.
LOL

That you hear whining is also a poor reflection on you. And there was no war started. You idiots are simply making up ridiculous excuses just to avoid taking responsibility for raging lunatics on your side.

Violence begets violence. ANd you people have been doing a lot of violence over the last two years.

Time will tell if it is a war or just a flurry of riots.

COnsidering how you people are talking so much shit about punishing your enemies, and seem to be ramping up to be even more oppressive moving forward....

I'm thinking this is more a beginning than an ending.

Do you want to punish all the Trump voters?

Do you even believe the stupid tripe you post?

Violence at the Capitol was not a response to other violence, it was a response to Trump convincing his idiots that an election was stolen from them.

Violence did not beget this violence, Trump's pathetic bullshit did and it just another reason he will go down as one of the worst, if not THE worst president this country has ever had.

Direct Response? No.

But you don't get to start a period of civil unrest, and then whine like a faggot because a little bit of it comes back onto you.

Get back to me, after republican mayors order the police to stand down so that right wing mobs can terrorize and kill you people for about two years, then we can talk about your feelings.

It's not direct, it's not indirect. It had nothing to do with anything except election lies. Stop trying to salvage a stupid argument.
He can't stop. Whataboutism is the only defense he can think of.

Pointing out that your side started this fight, is not whataboutism.

It is correctly placing the blame.
It is whataboutism since the insurrection in the Capitol was over the election, not the BLM riots.

If it was not already a period of civil unrest, it is unlikely that middle class whites would have rioted.

You started this violent conflict, and now you are whining that the other side fought back a little bit.

Pathetic.
Bullshit. Now you're just making shit up to fit your square peg into a round hole so you can justify your idiocy that the summer riots had anything to do with 1/6. Again, the Insurgency had nothing to do with the summer riots and everything to do with the insane belief the election was stolen.

In his rally speech leading up to the seditious attack, Twice Impeached Trump said "stolen" or "steal" 7 times. Said "Pence" or "vice president" 8 times. Said "election" 53 times .... he said "BLM" zero times. Said Antifa zero times. That was about the election and Pence's refusal to violate the Constitution for Trump, not about the summer riots. All you're doing is making excuses for your fellow treasonous fucks.

You have Trump on the brain. GEt a grip. We have been in a period of violent civil unrest for two years.

Did you think you would get to use violence forever without ANY of it blowing back on you?

That was stupid of you.

Instead of being upset over the recent past, consider that moving forward, you will be getting MORE violence if you keep down the path you are on, you brainless twit.

Thank you, President Trump. The 21st century will never see a better president than you.
LOLOL

Great presidents don't get impeached twice. They win their re-election. They have approval ratings above 40%. They don't leave the White House with the country in a recession. They don't inspire their base to storm the Capitol to kill the VP and lawmakers. They don't live in a world of delusion where they claim they won an election they lost.

LOL

That you hear whining is also a poor reflection on you. And there was no war started. You idiots are simply making up ridiculous excuses just to avoid taking responsibility for raging lunatics on your side.

Violence begets violence. ANd you people have been doing a lot of violence over the last two years.

COnsidering how you people are talking so much shit about punishing your enemies, and seem to be ramping up to be even more oppressive moving forward....

Violence at the Capitol was not a response to other violence, it was a response to Trump convincing his idiots that an election was stolen from them.

Violence did not beget this violence, Trump's pathetic bullshit did and it just another reason he will go down as one of the worst, if not THE worst president this country has ever had.

Direct Response? No.

But you don't get to start a period of civil unrest, and then whine like a faggot because a little bit of it comes back onto you.

Get back to me, after republican mayors order the police to stand down so that right wing mobs can terrorize and kill you people for about two years, then we can talk about your feelings.

It's not direct, it's not indirect. It had nothing to do with anything except election lies. Stop trying to salvage a stupid argument.

It is whataboutism since the insurrection in the Capitol was over the election, not the BLM riots.

If it was not already a period of civil unrest, it is unlikely that middle class whites would have rioted.

You started this violent conflict, and now you are whining that the other side fought back a little bit.

Pathetic.
Bullshit. Now you're just making shit up to fit your square peg into a round hole so you can justify your idiocy that the summer riots had anything to do with 1/6. Again, the Insurgency had nothing to do with the summer riots and everything to do with the insane belief the election was stolen.

In his rally speech leading up to the seditious attack, Twice Impeached Trump said "stolen" or "steal" 7 times. Said "Pence" or "vice president" 8 times. Said "election" 53 times .... he said "BLM" zero times. Said Antifa zero times. That was about the election and Pence's refusal to violate the Constitution for Trump, not about the summer riots. All you're doing is making excuses for your fellow treasonous fucks.

You have Trump on the brain. GEt a grip. We have been in a period of violent civil unrest for two years.

Did you think you would get to use violence forever without ANY of it blowing back on you?

That was stupid of you.

Instead of being upset over the recent past, consider that moving forward, you will be getting MORE violence if you keep down the path you are on, you brainless twit.
LOL

Stupid is reaching for a whataboutism that no one claimed.

LOLOL

LOL

Direct Response? No.

Pathetic.

That was stupid of you.

LOL

Stupid is reaching for a whataboutism that no one claimed.

That was stupid of you.

Two years? Try 5 years. Five years of ignorant left-wing fascists acting like lawless thugs.

Yep, thats why in the first impeachment at least 8 Senate Republicans agreed that Trump pressuring foreign countries to prosecute his political opponent is plain as day.
Oh snowflake...that’s what China Joe admitted to. Not President Trump. :lmao:

Enjoy...

He has has failed to step up and lead like a respectable adult just when this country needed it the most.
Seriously brother...it’s never too late to earn your GED.

President Trump has 0 authority to act, domestically. The one item he did have constitutional authority - shutting down foreigners coming in from foreign nations - you betas all cried “xenophobe”.

#YouTried

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

... only thing is that he was twice impeached, had worst response to crisis in history, destroyed economy, worst unemployment, record number of crimes, fraud, ant to top it all up, lead a coup against America, after suffering one of worst loses in elections history.

1612833849414.png

Those records all belong to China and the Dumbocrats.

They weren't president when those things happened, Trump was.

He got more votes for re-election than any president ever. Even your messiah Obama

But still lost...

Seriously, this co-dependent relationship you have with Trump where you need to feed his conceits is kind of weird.

You have Trump on the brain. GEt a grip.

Hmm, from where would I get that?

f5d631d9-e142-46a0-a180-1b993a2bd97d.jpg

We have been in a period of violent civil unrest for two years.
LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at again. And again, the seditious insurrection still had nothing at all to do with the summer riots.

Trump talked only about the election being stolen from him and marching to the Capitol to fight like hell for their country; and none of his terrorists there that day said anything about the riots. They did chant for the death of the vice-president. Them's your peeps.

Time will tell. I've heard some very disturbing reports on suicides among the young.

I stand by my prediction.
Time has already told. COVID has killed over 400,000 Americans.

We are in the midst of the crisis. Better numbers and clearer picture will emerge in time.

What part of that, don't you like?

Inquiring minds want to know.
There is nothing to like or dislike. You seem to think that everyone is lying about the numbers for some unknown reason. COVID is killing people at a rate of thousands a day and terrorists flew planes into the twin towers. Which one do you believe? (Both are true, COVID truther)

Unknown reason? LOL!!!!

Stop playing dumb.
I'm sorry. Do you prefer stupid and illogical reason? The only one playing dumb is you, believing numbers are inflated to hurt Donnie Covidseed. He didn't need help. He fucked up all on his own.

All you have to do is ignore all the things Trump messed up, and then give him credit for all the things he had nothing to do with, and he looks like a great president... except for his personality, corruption, and general ignorance.

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at again. And again, the seditious insurrection still had nothing at all to do with the summer riots.

Trump talked only about the election being stolen from him and marching to the Capitol to fight like hell for their country; and none of his terrorists there that day said anything about the riots. They did chant for the death of the vice-president. Them's your peeps.

I have been anti-violent mob consistently for my entire life.

You are the ones that have been supporting violent mobs for the last 5 years, and suddenly now, remembered that violent mobs are bad.

Of course, that was a fleeting moment of clarity. The next week, when lefty mobs were in the streets again, it became, ok again.

Time will tell. I've heard some very disturbing reports on suicides among the young.

We are in the midst of the crisis. Better numbers and clearer picture will emerge in time.

There is nothing to like or dislike. You seem to think that everyone is lying about the numbers for some unknown reason. COVID is killing people at a rate of thousands a day and terrorists flew planes into the twin towers. Which one do you believe? (Both are true, COVID truther)

Unknown reason? LOL!!!!

Stop playing dumb.
I'm sorry. Do you prefer stupid and illogical reason? The only one playing dumb is you, believing numbers are inflated to hurt Donnie Covidseed. He didn't need help. He fucked up all on his own.

You libs say that about Trump, that he was so terrible that you don't need to lie about him.

And yet, as a group, you lie about him so much.

Your actions do not match your words.

Do you remember when the call was to "NOT normalize Trump"? To keep up the resistance so that the people would never start thinking that Trump being President was "normal"?

I remember that. And your (group) actions since then, fit quite well with THOSE words.

Unknown reason? LOL!!!!

Stop playing dumb.

You libs say that about Trump, that he was so terrible that you don't need to lie about him.

And yet, as a group, you lie about him so much.

Your actions do not match your words.

Do you remember when the call was to "NOT normalize Trump"? To keep up the resistance so that the people would never start thinking that Trump being President was "normal"?

I remember that. And your (group) actions since then, fit quite well with THOSE words.
He was so terrible that nobody did have to lie about how terrible.

Normalize Trump? That was never going to happen since he was never normal. Even when he tried really, really hard to “act” like a real President the act never lasted longer than a day.

LOL

You are the ones that have been supporting violent mobs for the last 5 years, and suddenly now, remembered that violent mobs are bad.

Of course, that was a fleeting moment of clarity. The next week, when lefty mobs were in the streets again, it became, ok again.
Who cares about you? Still, the insurrection on the Capitol had nothing to do with the summer riots and everything to do with the election and dementia.

LOL

Who cares about you? Still, the insurrection on the Capitol had nothing to do with the summer riots and everything to do with the election and dementia.

You stated your opinion that they were "my peeps".

So I addressed your claim.

I know that to you liberals, that discussions are just a chance to throw shit at the wall, like a monkey.

But to normal people, they say something, and then the other person thinks about the thing, and then responds to that.

So, YOU are the one, that for a moment at least, made the topic about me.

Dumbass.

My counter point stands. I have been consistently against violent mobs my whole life.

You people are the ones that need to ask first, are they "my peeps" before you come to judgement.

LOL

I know that to you liberals, that discussions are just a chance to throw shit at the wall, like a monkey.

But to normal people, they say something, and then the other person thinks about the thing, and then responds to that.

Dumbass.

My counter point stands. I have been consistently against violent mobs my whole life.

You people are the ones that need to ask first, are they "my peeps" before you come to judgement.
LOL

I called them your peeps because they are your peeps. You're a rightwingnut and they're rightwingnuts.

And those rightwingnuts of yours stormed the Capitol in a fit of seditious rage over what they perceived was the 2020 election being stolen from them. That taint ain't coming off the right anytime soon.

LOL

Dumbass.

LOL

I called them your peeps because they are your peeps. You're a rightwingnut and they're rightwingnuts.

And those rightwingnuts of yours stormed the Capitol in a fit of seditious rage over what they perceived was the 2020 election being stolen from them. That taint ain't coming off the right anytime soon.

Yes, I had no problem following your intent.

My answer was to point out that I have been anti-violent mob my entire life.

I do not support all the actions of all people who share my political ideology.

That you need that explained to you, says a lot about the way you view political ideology.

LOL

Dumbass.

LOL

Yes, I had no problem following your intent.

My answer was to point out that I have been anti-violent mob my entire life.

I do not support all the actions of all people who share my political ideology.

That you need that explained to you, says a lot about the way you view political ideology.
And yet here you are, defending the attack on our country by your peeps.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back