Donald Trump Ladies and Gentlemen

YA6EP0W.jpg

That is all. I would like to thank Donald for making this possible and showing us that anything is possible when you dont give a fuck about consistency or principals
And when you don't care about facts and the truth.

YA6EP0W.jpg

That is all. I would like to thank Donald for making this possible and showing us that anything is possible when you dont give a fuck about consistency or principals
Do YOU know the "facts and the truth" ? Do you know if this clothing line is owned by Trump, or by someone else ? (with this poster using this picture just for propaganda)

Here's a fact and truth for you. Trump just went up another % point in the poll (CNN) From 11 to 12% He also has the largest increase from May to June of all the candidates (9%)

Donald Trump s wild week - Business Insider

screen-shot-2015-07-01-at-103105-am-1.png

What amazes me is that it appears that 18% of republicans take Trump seriously, at least for the moment. Just when we thought that Bachmann and Palin were as bad a choice as any party could make, they drag Trump out!

Electing Hillary is not going to be any fun if the GOP keeps insisting on giving us the election for nothing.

What amazes any normal person that Democrats take Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders seriously.

YA6EP0W.jpg

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Consistency and principals in politics??

No politician has either. Trump ain't a politician.

Did u see the interview?

Lemon tried to say the study says "Women are being raped at the border...doesnr say rapists...are coming over the border."

Lemon was being a lib retard. If women coming over the border are being raped in the process....its assumed rapists are with them.

Trump owned him in that interview.
I really hope cons are stupid enough to make Trump the GOP nominee.
Not as stupid as you want Hillary to be your nominee.

YA6EP0W.jpg

Lol coming from an Obama drone. Obama has yet to tell the truth.

When someone fails to rebut the argument I know I'm onto something.
You are the one that brought up truth, not my fault Obama doesn't know what that is.

YA6EP0W.jpg

Lol coming from an Obama drone. Obama has yet to tell the truth.

When someone fails to rebut the argument I know I'm onto something.
You are the one that brought up truth, not my fault Obama doesn't know what that is.

Good, Good

Forum List

Back