Donald Trump Ladies and Gentlemen

Political Jeopardy with "smart" Alex Trevek

I'll take T-Rump Von Clownstick for $100 Alex

Over the last six election cycles how many times has T-Rump cast a vote?
CHuFwEsUkAAhvf3.jpg

Did u see the interview?

Lemon tried to say the study says "Women are being raped at the border...doesnr say rapists...are coming over the border."

Lemon was being a lib retard. If women coming over the border are being raped in the process....its assumed rapists are with them.

Trump owned him in that interview.
The libs on this board are being retards as usual.

yeah , they really get off on silly depiction and captions and clownface silliness ehh !!

And it seems that the far left is more afraid of Trump than originally thought, but then again maybe one day we could all be a poor as the Clintons..
Earth calling Kosh, earth calling Kosh, come in please.

See how the far left will defend the top 1% as long as they carry a certain flag..
Ground control to major Kosh,....take your protein pill and put your helmet on....you're not getting any oxygen!

What amazes me is that it appears that 18% of republicans take Trump seriously, at least for the moment. Just when we thought that Bachmann and Palin were as bad a choice as any party could make, they drag Trump out!

Electing Hillary is not going to be any fun if the GOP keeps insisting on giving us the election for nothing.

What amazes me is that it appears that 18% of republicans take Trump seriously, at least for the moment. Just when we thought that Bachmann and Palin were as bad a choice as any party could make, they drag Trump out!

Electing Hillary is not going to be any fun if the GOP keeps insisting on giving us the election for nothing.
Sounds like you're scared stiff, and trying to cover it up. :biggrin:

You can see right through me! Yes, my biggest fear is that Trump does not self destruct before the debates! There is nothing quite a s scary as republicans trying to keep a straight face while debating an idiot!

Did u see the interview?

Lemon tried to say the study says "Women are being raped at the border...doesnr say rapists...are coming over the border."

Lemon was being a lib retard. If women coming over the border are being raped in the process....its assumed rapists are with them.

Trump owned him in that interview.

Lemon was tying to give trump an out, but trump was too stupid to know it.

One has to admit, though, that Trump does drive a hard bargain. The Democratic National Election Committee had to cough up a lot to help finance his campaign!

Sounds like you're scared stiff, and trying to cover it up. :biggrin:

Just like we are all scared of Palin. Yep.....You caught us.

My son was murdered by a Mexican illegal immigrant.. it's time people listened to Trump

dailymail.co.uk ^ | 7/7/15 |

EXCLUSIVE: 'My son was murdered by a Mexican illegal immigrant, just like Kathryn Steinle - it's time people listened to Trump,' says mother of gunned-down teenage football star Jamiel Shaw was murdered in 2008 in Los Angeles by a gang member who should not have been in the country Brilliant high school footballer was shot twice by Pedro Espinoza because he thought 17-year-old's red backpack was sign he was in rival gang Espinoza was freed from four-month sentence day before murder even though he was wanted for deportation Anita Shaw, an Army sergeant says death of Kathryn Steinle, who was...

One has to admit, though, that Trump does drive a hard bargain. The Democratic National Election Committee had to cough up a lot to help finance his campaign!
Trump finances HIS OWN campaign. That's one of the reasons why he's the best candidate (rather than vote for the sellouts)

Forum List

Back