Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Because the Military is like that. My Military boss at Fort Gordon wrote himself awards and got everyone. Of course he was an Army puke the marines dont do that they require a separation from the writer and the award.
I was in the Army and I never saw anyone write themself an award, awards have to be approved by a superior.

I was in the Army and I never saw anyone write themself an award, awards have to be approved by a superior.
And you are right and the prevailing opinion among military officers is that they will approve another officers written awards as submitted or occasionally down grade it one level.

How much combat did he see painting numbers on a destroyer? Of course it is over the top for you, because you don't have a clue what combat is.

You cowards are always looking for an excuse to downplay someone else's service record.

1. Well, granted that I am getting it second hand though his nephew, zero combat. Which is why I said, NOT HERO. That was my point.

2. Kerry's campaign made quite an issue of his military record as a reason to vote for him. That made it a valid issue. That you want a pass, is you being willing to dish it out, but not take it. That is a form of cowardice.

1. Well, granted that I am getting it second hand though his nephew, zero combat. Which is why I said, NOT HERO. That was my point.

2. Kerry's campaign made quite an issue of his military record as a reason to vote for him. That made it a valid issue. That you want a pass, is you being willing to dish it out, but not take it. That is a form of cowardice.
So you think a man who got multiple deferments when his country called is more patriotic and should be celebrated more than a man who actually served. I guess only in the mind of a Trump Humper, you need some excuse to try and cover up for his cowardice.

So you think a man who got multiple deferments when his country called is more patriotic and should be celebrated more than a man who actually served. I guess only in the mind of a Trump Humper, you need some excuse to try and cover up for his cowardice.

Well, when the veteran used his veteran status as moral authority to smear his fellow vets and his country?

Yes. Fuck John Fucking Kerry.

John Kerry made ignorant claims against his country and its military. All UNPROVEN unsourced and most proven to be lies. Some hero.

...but you support a fucking coward who was too much of a coward to serve and attacks those who have served. Go figure.

Yep. Better a coward than a traitor.

AND it is worth noting, that Trump was willing to work to serve my interests instead of actively working against me and mine.

So, of course I supported him.

That this is confusing to you, is a you problem, not a me problem.

Yep. Better a coward than a traitor.

AND it is worth noting, that Trump was willing to work to serve my interests instead of actively working against me and mine.

So, of course I supported him.

That this is confusing to you, is a you problem, not a me problem.
It is amazing how you fake ass, right wingers are so Patriotic until a coward serves your interest.

It is amazing how you fake ass, right wingers are so Patriotic until a coward serves your interest.

NOt sure what you want from me. Trump seeming to dodge the draft was a minus to his character. ON the other hand, it was Vietnam,...

Still, over all, yes, Trump was weak when it came to the character issue.

BUt, Kerry was too, for different reasons.

You certainly aren't claiming that having military service gets you a pass on everything forever are you?. Cause that would be stupid.

And you dems, are fucking HOSTILE to people like me. I mean I get the feeling you people hate us.

I can't imagine ever voting for one of you people. Ever.

NOt sure what you want from me. Trump seeming to dodge the draft was a minus to his character. ON the other hand, it was Vietnam,...
So if it had been WWII, then that would have been huge. It was just Vietnam where other countless American men lost their lives in the name of Freedom.
Still, over all, yes, Trump was weak when it came to the character issue.

BUt, Kerry was too, for different reasons.

You certainly aren't claiming that having military service gets you a pass on everything forever are you?. Cause that would be stupid.

And you dems, are fucking HOSTILE to people like me. I mean I get the feeling you people hate us.

I can't imagine ever voting for one of you people. Ever.
I never claimed it gave you a pass on anything, but how can a man who was a coward criticize someone on their service record when they were too much of a coward to serve.

So if it had been WWII, then that would have been huge. It was just Vietnam where other countless American men lost their lives in the name of Freedom.

I never claimed it gave you a pass on anything, but how can a man who was a coward criticize someone on their service record when they were too much of a coward to serve.

Oh,wait, you're talking about that time when McCain shot off his mouth and Trump snapped back at him?

How you ask? Simple. McCain was being a grumpy old man and Trump snapped back at him.

That's all there was to it. I never heard of McCain crying about it. McCain was a lot of things, but he wasn't....

He was fine. I'm sure McCain, it would warm his heart to know that lefties like you would be defending his honor long after he was gone.

Oh,wait, you're talking about that time when McCain shot off his mouth and Trump snapped back at him?

How you ask? Simple. McCain was being a grumpy old man and Trump snapped back at him.

That's all there was to it. I never heard of McCain crying about it. McCain was a lot of things, but he wasn't....

He was fine. I'm sure McCain, it would warm his heart to know that lefties like you would be defending his honor long after he was gone.
Shot off his mouth about what?

Shot off his mouth about what?

Dude. Why do you ask questions, you know the answer to and don't give a fuck about?

No matter what, all you will do is talk shit about people you hate. Nothing I can say, will change in any real fashion, what you plan to say next.

So, just get to your point, hater.

I admire your patience, SBB. And tenacity.
But sometimes the hole is just a dry hole.
That goat gives no milk.
There be no paydirt there.

BOth of you are playing retarded games, asking "questions" when you know the answer and don't give a fuck about it.

You already know how you will smear those you hate.

Your hate is the issue, not some minor verbal spat from years ago.

You already know how you will smear those you hate.

Ummm, whoa, whoa, amigo!!
Where is THAT coming from?

I thought my post (in #656) was mainly responding to "SBB".
Now you say it was referencing your avatar!
Well, OK. If that is what you think. That was not my intention.

So, what part do you self-identify with?
The dry goat?
Or the dry hole?

Dude. Why do you ask questions, you know the answer to and don't give a fuck about?

No matter what, all you will do is talk shit about people you hate. Nothing I can say, will change in any real fashion, what you plan to say next.

So, just get to your point, hater.
I made the point along time ago, you back a coward who attacks other veteran's records.

Forum List

Back