Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Ummm, whoa, whoa, amigo!!
Where is THAT coming from?

I thought my post (in #656) was mainly responding to "SBB".
Now you say it was referencing your avatar!
Well, OK. If that is what you think. That was not my intention.

So, what part do you self-identify with?
The dry goat?
Or the dry hole?

Dude. Drop the shit talk. YOu know what McCain was shooting his mouth off about.

You are focusing on it, cause it gives you a....excuse? angle? to talk shit about people you hate.

I made the point along time ago, you back a coward who attacks other veteran's records.

That was a heat of the moment snap. That you are trying to make hay on it now, years later, is pathetic.

Trump was the best candidate available. Certainly better than the assholes you people put up.

Why would I vote for someone like HILLARY, that clearly hates me and will spend her time in office working AGAINST me?

That was a heat of the moment snap. That you are trying to make hay on it now, years later, is pathetic.
What is pathetic is you trying to make it seem as though it wasn't nothing.
Trump was the best candidate available. Certainly better than the assholes you people put up.
He isn't the best candidate against Charlie Brown.
Why would I vote for someone like HILLARY, that clearly hates me and will spend her time in office working AGAINST me?
If you are a racist POS Trump is your man.

What is pathetic is you trying to make it seem as though it wasn't nothing.

He isn't the best candidate against Charlie Brown.

If you are a racist POS Trump is your man.

1. It was nothing.

2. Sure he was. Hillary hates me. Why would I vote for her?

3. You saying wacist, means nothing. Other than identifying you as an asshole.

Post his comments.

DUde. Considering the time you spend online, and how extensively this was discussed, for you to pretend to be ignorant of the issue, is not credible.

I'm not playing your stupid troll games. Look it up yourself or not. I don't care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE:
(A repeat of previous post in our attempt to be 'green'.....and save bandwidth):

YOu want to save bandwith? Stop pretending to be too stupid to remember what we were discussing just a few posts ago.

That you leftards are still trying to milk this at this late date, is you being pathetic losers.

What a curious statement from an avatar that self identifies as......well, as a dry goat.

No. Just summing up the obvious conclusion of this entire thread. You leftards are pathetic and this thread is a fine example of how and why.

Actually, they did

Kerry’s crew members who were there that day do not agree with Elliott’s characterization of the event in his 2004 affidavits. They contend that the enemy soldier, although wounded, was still a threat. For example, one of them, Fred Short, said, "The guy was getting ready to stand up with a rocket on his shoulder, coming up. And Mr. Kerry took him out... he would have been about a 30-yard shot... [T]here's no way he could miss us."[53] Del Sandusky, Kerry’s second in command, described the consequences to the lightly armored Swift Boat: "Charlie would have lit us up like a Roman candle because we're full of fuel, we're full of ammunition."[54] Another witness stated that the VC "had an entry wound at the side of his chest and exit wound at the opposite side of the chest cavity, a wound that was consistent with reports of the man turning to fire a second B-40 rocket
Look no one called Kerry a hero during the couple of months he served in Vietnam

Forum List

Back