Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

It is YOU in a denial loop.

You know the evidence proves your accusations are lies.

You keep denying that fact because you are a childish bitch.

Worst of luck with your chidlish attitude
I hope you can find the strength to embrace the truth.

I hope you can find the strength to embrace the truth.
I have

YOU are the weakling and cowerd in denial of truth and you know it.

You know you made false accusations against Mccain and Powell.

Why dont you grow up and learn to admit when you are wrong rather than just lying about it?

I have no problem with the truth.

I have posted it.

You post lies. Admitting it would be a good first step at growing up
I have

YOU are the weakling and cowerd in denial of truth and you know it.

You know you made false accusations against Mccain and Powell.

Why dont you grow up and learn to admit when you are wrong rather than just lying about it?
You are too intellectually weak to have thoughts.

You lied like a coward and you know it you should learn to be a man and admit it
Good thoughts to you! :)

Good thoughts to you! :)
You have no thoughts. Only knee jerk programmed responses.

You are a proven liar and coward and you know it,.

Mccain and Powell were not war criminals and you lied to accuse them. You never linked to evidence and everyone knows it.

Ok. So? What about that is relevant to anything?

Calling McCain a "rhino" is obviously a comment, not on his military service, but on the job he did as a POLITICIAN.

So, why are we even talking about his military service?
You right wing clowns claim you are so patriotic and support veterans and blah, blah, blah, blah. Now here comes a coward who WOULDN'T serve his country and attacks a man that does and your response, "Ok so".

Mccain was despicable piece of shit who made millions by fucking over the little guy in the savings and loan scandal.

He was one of the keating five.

You claim to be a supporter of the little guy.

Go look it up.
I said I respect his military service, but you ass clowns idolize a man who was a coward and wouldn't serve his country. They say birds of a feather.

You right wing clowns claim you are so patriotic and support veterans and blah, blah, blah, blah. Now here comes a coward who WOULDN'T serve his country and attacks a man that does and your response, "Ok so".
So since I am a veteran using your logic you can not disagree with me or ever call me any names Right?

Same for liberals.

Did Bill Clinton join the military during the Vietnam War?

How about Joe Biden?

Perhaps we should require all members of the House and Senate and presidents to have served at least one tour of duty in the military. If we did we would have a much better government in my opinion. Also fewer stupid wars in far off places so the military industrial complex can make big bucks.
Did Bill Clinton or Joe Biden attack another man's military service?

So since I am a veteran using your logic you can not disagree with me or ever call me any names Right?
Sure I can, but I will never attack your military service. We can disagree on numerous things in life, but how can I criticize you for serving your country when I was too much of a coward to do it.

Sure I can, but I will never attack your military service. We can disagree on numerous things in life, but how can I criticize you for serving your country when I was too much of a coward to do it.
McCain did in fact crash several Jets and he did in fact use his dad to help him. Those are facts.

Forum List

Back