Donald Trump Just KILLING Them By DOUBLE DIGITS In New Hampshire

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The more the left and the RINO'S complain, the higher his POLL NUMBERS go!

nbcnews.com ^ | Kailani Koenig
Trump has a commanding lead in the New Hampshire polls. The latest RealClearPolitics average has him at 24.5%, Bush at 11% and Kasich at 10%. And while the latest poll from The Boston Herald/Franklin Pierce University suggests that Trump's lead could be slipping - putting him at 18%, Bush at 13%, and Kasich at 12% - he's still the front-runner. *snip* Trump's team in New Hampshire says the response they've heard from people around the Granite State so far has been "phenomenal." "I must have heard at least 15 times today that the thing people like about Trump is he...

He's doing it FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

GjVS1yE.jpg

According to the emails I'm getting, the war on women is still going on:

What they don't mention is how the Democratic Partisan push for ACA is aimed
at getting ALL people, men and women, dependent on registering and going through federal govt to approve health care spending and policies, by issuing mandates and penalties instead of rewarding citizens for managing personal and financial decisions responsibly.

I don't mind having a public option to help people who need that support. But forcing it on all citizens is what the opposition is all about. Not the health care but mandating it through federal govt as unproven and not respecting free choice as the Party claims.

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

His stump speech in NH tonight was riveting. He's beginning to win me over. He's terrific. He's gonna do great things. And by he way, he's really rich. Really rich.

Forum List

Back