Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

What the left on this board and elsewhere seems to completely miss, is Baldwin has brought all of this on himself.
He is one of the more outspoken mouthy liberals who is not only anti-gun, but he never misses a chance to bash Republicans, so he's now getting a first-class visit from Mr. Karma.
So...you admit this has nothing to do with a shooting accident and all to do with Baldwin's heresy to the orange GOD.

I was hoping this was fake but if you go to the website, sadly it is not. This just goes to show that the apple most certainly did not fall far from the tree.

We discuss the incident here but when your first thought seem to be wondering how you can profit off it..........sheesh. There is no such thing as stooping too low for the Trumps.
baldwin finally does something newsworthy

I am reading this thread and these lowlifes really cant grasp how this makes them look to ordinary decent people. In fact they are too stupid to even grasp the point of the OP.
What can you do with a group of people who are so far outside the realm of decent people ? They are past helping.
They are proud of their total lack of morals. Selling their souls to their orange god.

Propmasters manage firearms on a movie set.. No one expects all actors to have gun training. Propmasters do abide by NRA guidelines.
I don't give a shit who is supposed to be responsible for firearms on a movie set.

The person taking possession of a firearm has the unassignable and indispensable duty to check and clear it, PERIOD!!!

No excuses would ever be allowed any of us in a similar, non-movie set situation, and you fucking know it.

You can tell Hollywood does not train ANYONE in the use or safety of firearms. You see them walking around with their fingers on the triggers ALL THE TIME, like that is the proper method. It's really bad.
Not only that but they hired an airhead hippy chicks as armorers

Was the glass ceiling for white male ex-Marines filled so they had to hire her and her drug habit instead?

Last edited:
Its not crappy art if someone buys it. How about a tee shirt that says TRUMP'S VIRUS KILLS 700,000. How that for classy?
Money laundering via art is still money laundering, but go ahead and make your t-shirt about "Trump's Virus" if you want. I think about 1,000 people already did.

Not only that but they hire airhead hippy chicks as armorers

Was the glass ceiling for white male ex-Marines filled so they had to hire her and her drug habit instead?

Her father is a famous, very successful armorer. What do you think she should wear on a movie set in the desert?

Propmasters manage firearms on a movie set.. No one expects all actors to have gun training.
The NRA insists on it for everyone who handles a gun regardless of occupation, but it goes without saying that this particular occupation has little or no use for the NRA or what it has to say

Propmasters do abide by NRA guidelines.
I don't know that to be true but that would explain why they did not kill anyone

Money laundering via art is still money laundering, but go ahead and make your t-shirt about "Trump's Virus" if you want. I think about 1,000 people already did.
Yo

Can you prove money laundering or are you just doing Trump style lies and slander?

Who?

"He's stunningly wealthy in his own right"............:heehee:
"I met him last year".................:heehee:

Well, here's a photo I took of him backstage at CPAC in Maryland last year:

donjr01.jpg

I spoke to him for about a minute. He asked about the cameras I was shooting with. I didn't get a shot of his wristwatch, which was a Patek Phillipe Nautilus...

Forum List

Back