Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals

I am at a loss here, Fox. Demonizing and dehumanizing the entire population of South and Central America is apparently fine with you.
.. and you drew that conclusion based on what evidence? The fact that I don't get shocked and offended by someone using an innocuous analogy that can be interpreted in any number of ways ?

Whether you realize it or not, you've just provided additional evidence that Buckley's comment was right on the money.

Oh. I seem to have mistaken you for a thinking person. My bad.

So Hispanics are animals that need to be behind bars?

I liked "Some Mexicans don't rape"

and

Mrs Housekeeping better.

But it's better than a Mexican can't be a good judge.

Trump has brought creative racism to the GOP.
DI'd Jr say all Mexicans, Hondurans, etc are animals?

No.

False outrage / manufactured 'hate' post debunked. Next...

So says the ignoramus that escaped from the planet of the apes.

Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals
Translation:

Race-card.jpg

What a fucking jackass. You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the delusions that snowflakes like you succumb to
5ecoxql1q4cy.jpg
/-----/ Yes, collecting a tax on Mexican imports is paying for the wall. Now explain how that is stupid.

Umm..no , "collecting a tax" on Mexican imports is American Consumers "paying for the wall", did you think importers just eat the extra cost by not passing it along to consumers in the form of higher prices?

No , that is not going to cut it, the US consumers will end up paying for all and any tariffs.
/——/ Only if they buy the Mexican crap. Now please explain how consumers won’t pay for the increase in corporate taxes you libtards demand.

Doesn't work that way; allow me to give you a VERY simple example to illustrate the problem.

Say you decide you want a WIDGET and you decide based on your internal value calculations that WIDGET is worth $1000 to you, that is, WIDGET represents more value to you than the effort/risk involved in obtaining that $1000 in your pocket.

Cost to produce WIDGET in the United States is $900 producer sells to distributor for $925, Cost of Sales & Distribution is $25 , Selling price to You is $975

What a deal, huh? You get $1000 of value for $975, you're $25 wealthier, the seller is $25 wealthier and the producer is $25 wealthier
Total wealth created by Trade = $75

Cost to produce WIDGET in Mexico is $800 producer sells to distributor for $825, Cost of Sales & Distribution is $25, Selling price to You is $875

Even better deal, You get $1000 of value for $875, you're $125 wealthier, seller is $25 wealthier and the producer is $25 wealthier
Total wealth created by Trade = $175

Now add a 10% tariff on the import value of the good, the sellers cost of goods rises to $907.50 which he passes along to you in the form of an $957.50 price tag.

Still cheaper than the $975 price tag on the domestic WIDGET but instead of being $125 wealthier you'll only be $42.50 wealthier after you buy it, you've just taken an $82.50 hit in OPPORTUNITY COST.

.. and to add insult to injury, the opportunity cost you incurred goes to the Federal Government, who will waste a good portion of it in bureaucratic costs and graft before it's even applied to building anything.

I am at a loss here, Fox. Demonizing and dehumanizing the entire population of South and Central America is apparently fine with you.
.. and you drew that conclusion based on what evidence? The fact that I don't get shocked and offended by someone using an innocuous analogy that can be interpreted in any number of ways ?

Whether you realize it or not, you've just provided additional evidence that Buckley's comment was right on the money.

Oh. I seem to have mistaken you for a thinking person. My bad.

K, Thanks.

Later …

junk redirected to /dev/null += 1

"Sometimes the answers you need to hear aren't the answers you want to hear." -- Eric Samuel Timm

Nothing, he expressed his opinion using an analogy that made sense to him.:dunno:

Unfortunately some leftwing dingbats apparently feel that using analogies that they don't approve of to express opinions that they don't agree with is some sort of egregious violation worthy of public retribution.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley

I am at a loss here, Fox. Demonizing and dehumanizing the entire population of South and Central America is apparently fine with you. That's "other views", alright. Nobody is "shocked" there are "other views", as they are well-known to exist. It is still perfectly valid to hold a person's view against said person, and also said person's willingness to introduce this ugliness into the public discourse.

Really, didn't we all have enough of a history of declaring the Other "animals" to know full well to stay clear of same? Acknowledging Jr.'s right to express his view as he deems fit, I still don't understand how anyone can throw his or her support behind him who does NOT hold the same view.
How did FOX "Demonize and dehumanize the entire population of South and Central America?"

Forum List

Back