The War On Cops continues! 5 Houston police officers shot, taken to the hospital via helicopter

Yupp!
Delayed reactions thanx to the BLM movement and ensuing influence.
We may be on a trajectory for a record setting year for cop killers.
I hope not.

Yupp!
I hope not.
BLM was a ~500 or so year delay. Word to the cops, do your job professionally. If you're too afraid to do your job professionally, find another line of work. Hold each other responsible. If we the people see that you can police yourselves, then maybe you can police the rest of us.

Yupp!
I hope not.
BLM was a ~500 or so year delay. Word to the cops, do your job professionally. If you're too afraid to do your job professionally, find another line of work. Hold each other responsible. If we the people see that you can police yourselves, then maybe you can police the rest of us.

You are such an expert.......ON EVERYTHING!

Ker-plunk!!!

Yupp!
I hope not.

Ker-plunk!!!
No one can keep up with Ker-plunk!!!

Yupp!
I hope not.

Ker-plunk!!!
No one can keep up with Ker-plunk!!!

You're like the guy who yells, "Go get 'em!".
And then pushes other people into the fight.

Keep up with this......Ker-plunk!

it's a war on cops! WAR ON COPS! WAAAAAAAAAAR!

Houston police officers shot

They were serving a warrant. Did the targeted victims in the house shot the coming killer cops in the back running away?
As/Were the targeted victims in the house were just standing their ground? And shooting back face to face? In the NRA, MAGA rule book for coming into a home without being invited..
They should have called first the day before, before coming over. As I feel too many came over like the Feds did on Roger Stone was guns out.

Last edited:

Again....mentally ill people shooting others. 5 Houston police officers shot, 2 suspects killed

2 cops in critical condition. Serving a warrant on druggies. A standoff is still occurring.
Doesn't sound like mental illness.
Make drugs legal, this would not happen for dealing drugs. Like how big Pharma Drug maker kills everyone legally.
With some BS Warning labels on them to sell killer drugs.

Again....mentally ill people shooting others. 5 Houston police officers shot, 2 suspects killed

2 cops in critical condition. Serving a warrant on druggies. A standoff is still occurring.
Make drugs legal, this would not happen for dealing drugs. Like how big Pharma Drug maker kills everyone legally.

Why do you support gun-toting druggies?
Are you unhinged or sumthin'?

NRA tells me everyone has a right' to guns. Is the NRA wrong?

Yupp!
You're unhinged.
Thanks for playing, tho'.

2nd Amendment solutions.

Forum List

Back