Donald Trump Jr. Exchanged Emails With WikiLeaks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Last edited:
  • Banned
Trump in 2016: I love WikiLeaks!

Trump Jr in 2016: Secretly corresponded w/ WikiLeaks who released Clinton’s stolen emails.

Trump in about 5 minutes: I have never heard of WikiLeaks or Trump Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. Exchanged Messages With WikiLeaks

No matter where it leads, the fact that Don was EVEN COMMUNICATING with Wikileaks, an enemy of the United States, a non American hostile entity that made public classified information that led to the killing of US troops, is beyond despicable.

a non American hostile entity that made public classified information that led to the killing of US troops, is beyond despicable.

Which info caused US troops to be killed? Link?

• Banned
Exactly why is Wikileaks an enemy of the United States?

Even President Trump's very own CIA Director called Wikileaks "a non nation state hostile intelligence service" and "an agent of influence of the Russian government," yet Don Jr was communicating with them. Stupid. Despicable.

Even President Trump's very own CIA Director called Wikileaks "a non nation state hostile intelligence service" and "an agent of influence of the Russian government," yet Don Jr was communicating with them. Stupid. Despicable.
In other words, we get to find out when the Feds are spying on us.

No matter where it leads, the fact that Don was EVEN COMMUNICATING with Wikileaks, an enemy of the United States, a non American hostile entity that made public classified information that led to the killing of US troops, is beyond despicable.
Not judging, but exactly why is Wikileaks an enemy of the United States?

As far as I am concerned they are a proxy for the Russian government. That's been my position for some time, long before the last election.

They didn't place one vote nor have nearly as much as impact as some suggest. It does, however, beg the question, can these tactics happen again in the future?

I think America is starting to wake up to the number of International forces who want to see her fall, not just Russia I might add, in fact, most all countries who prefer their fiefdoms to the power of the individual which America endorses.

Not judging, but exactly why is Wikileaks an enemy of the United States?

It is because dumbshits like the OP merely deem it be so.

Not illegal is the description that you are desperately looking for.

You link is subscription only, so it is unreadable.
The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

You link is subscription only, so it is unreadable.
The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

Did you read that link? It doesn't say anything like you have purported it to say. Try again! Maybe have some one read it and explain it to you.

The common refrain that Trump denies Russian interference purely to protect his ego misses a more significant purpose: to keep his base misinformed and loyal in order to forestall potential Congressional action against him.

Forum List

Back