Donald Trump is our President. We need to pray for him and hope he gets us through this...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I understand why people don't like him, I used to not like him too. He is a flawed individual. But like it or not, he's our President. He needs our prayers.

I understand why people don't like him, I used to not like him too. He is a flawed individual. But like it or not, he's our President. He needs our prayers.

"I understand why people don't like him, I used to not like him too." Another public disclaimer that has no evidence as to it's truth.

ETgKP2EWsAAVOSP

So many giddy about what is going on until it kills someone they love...

Sad reality of this sickening World of ours and if you need proof just read the posters in your thread...

Dear Lord.........

In this time of Strife, Deceit, and Immorality we Pray for Salvation from the Evil of the Democratic Party.....

We pray that Lighting strikes them in their ass and REMOVE the TDS disease........We also Pray for winds to destroy the broadcast stations of their Evil tongues......Called the MSM and the Politicians and RICH PEOPLE who own them.....Destroy their evil and turn the Liars into Pillars of Salt......

This we pray........Oh....and if you don't mind .........whoever stated this Virus please open that gate up and throw his sorry butt into the Pits of Hell.

THANK YOU ...

AMEN

Folks, is it true the democrat POS governor of California has issued a quasi-martial law? Nobody allowed outside? For Kung Flu a fucking disease less dangerous than the seasonal fucking flu? Meanwhile, democrats allow street bums to shit in the streets which some "experts" (who do not want to be identified for fear of being called racists and shit) say spreads disease. :p

Donald Trump is our President. We need to pray for him and hope he gets us through this...
Actually you need to pray that your institutions will continue to manage to do their jobs in spite of the IMPOTUS doing all he can to screw them for his perceived political survival. Without them you're fucked, because the IMPOTUS doesn't have a clue.

Actually you need to pray that your institutions will continue to manage to do their jobs in spite of the IMPOTUS doing all he can to screw them for his perceived political survival. Without them you're fucked, because the IMPOTUS doesn't have a clue.

Sad reality of this sickening World of ours and if you need proof just read the posters in your thread...

You appear to enjoy sickening yourself and vomit out a lot of sick shit out of your keyboard.

You appear to enjoy sickening yourself and vomit out a lot of sick shit out of your keyboard.

Yeah, want to compare how many threads you write about your lust for Donald John Trump compare to my threads I post randomly about asinine shit?

You are mentally fucked up in the head and your history on this board proves it...

Get a life!

Yeah, want to compare how many threads you write about your lust for Donald John Trump compare to my threads I post randomly about asinine shit?

You are mentally fucked up in the head and your history on this board proves it...

Get a life!

You are overindulging in Trump's shit sandwiches.

Forum List

Back