Donald Trump is NOT related to Adolph Hitler

Are you insane?

There is nothing racist about wanting to bar a group that is certain to contain deadly enemies within it.

Damn...sounds like the rhetoric Hitler used against the jews

Except Hitler was lying, the Jews were not responsible for Germany losing WWI.

Meanwhile, muslims immigrants ARE KILLING US.

Do you need me to waste my time and insult your intelligence by posting some unpleasant pictures?

So if not for the minor difference of Truth vs Lie, you might have had a point.

Wait a minute...I thought it was Mexican immigrants that ARE KILLING US?

No...they are doing the raping. Remember? Someone is doing the raping......Mexican immigrants....though some might be ok, I don't know.

But keep in mind Trump said "some" are OK, it is just that the majority are doing the murdering and raping
Kristallnacht anyone?

Third World Immigrants, legal and illegal bring a lot of crime.

A whole thread that is a Godwin Fail? Sad, RW.

Also, as we have discussed regarding your repeatedly gloating over permanently marginalizing and effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of your fellow citizens, which is far worse than any policy Trump has proposed, you are the ugly one, not him.

Ugly as a person.
When you START with Godwin's, it's open season on stupid.

This is where some of the confusion may arise

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

But as best my research can reveal...Trump is NOT related to Hitler

Are you insane?

There is nothing racist about wanting to bar a group that is certain to contain deadly enemies within it.
Actually, your post is insane; it's ridiculous bigotry as well.

YOu are invited to a party. YOu are told that in the large party crowd there will only be one dangerous madman, just one. Everyone else will be a nice, friendly and productive member of society.

Oh, and they are all minorities so if you don't go, you're a "bigot".

Do you go to the party?

Or are you a "bigot"?

If I go to a party and there is only one dangerous madman there, I consider myself fortunate
Or YOU might be the dangerous madman?

Do you need me to waste my time and insult your intelligence by posting some unpleasant pictures?

No...they are doing the raping. Remember? Someone is doing the raping......Mexican immigrants....though some might be ok, I don't know.

But keep in mind Trump said "some" are OK, it is just that the majority are doing the murdering and raping
Kristallnacht anyone?

So does poverty itself.

Kristallnacht anyone?

I like that

Tell our Hispanic population that they are all drug dealers, murderers and rapists

While the connections may seem obvious, there is no direct evidence that Trump is related to Hitler. Even though Trump may show similar tendencies and facial expressions, it does not mean that Trump and Hitler share a common lineage

Is Donald Trump Related to Adolf Hitler?

But since Trump has refused to release family records dating to 1900 era German ancestors, it is difficult to rule it out completely

There is a more logical explanation for his rhetoric, to be sure:

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

While the connections may seem obvious, there is no direct evidence that Trump is related to Hitler. Even though Trump may show similar tendencies and facial expressions, it does not mean that Trump and Hitler share a common lineage

But since Trump has refused to release family records dating to 1900 era German ancestors, it is difficult to rule it out completely

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

I thought some of Trumps speeches looked familiar..

Strike "jew" insert Muslim/Mexican

Kristallnacht anyone?

So does poverty itself.

So the answer is to import more of it?

I think not.

Kristallnacht anyone?

I like that

Tell our Hispanic population that they are all drug dealers, murderers and rapists

Thank you for demonstrating how liberals can't be trusted to tell the truth, and why the liberal media is a very, very bad thing.

NOthing I said, in any way supported your strawman.

It was some FINE race baiting though.

Kristallnacht anyone?

I like that

Thank you for demonstrating how liberals can't be trusted to tell the truth, and why the liberal media is a very, very bad thing.

Own it Hitler lover

Kristallnacht anyone?

I like that

Own it Hitler lover

I do own that.

And it in no way supports your stawman.

I thought some of Trumps speeches looked familiar..

Strike "jew" insert Muslim/Mexican

Indeed.

Forum List

Back