Donald Trump is NOT related to Adolph Hitler

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
While the connections may seem obvious, there is no direct evidence that Trump is related to Hitler. Even though Trump may show similar tendencies and facial expressions, it does not mean that Trump and Hitler share a common lineage

Is Donald Trump Related to Adolf Hitler?

But since Trump has refused to release family records dating to 1900 era German ancestors, it is difficult to rule it out completely

A whole thread that is a Godwin Fail? Sad, RW.

Also, as we have discussed regarding your repeatedly gloating over permanently marginalizing and effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of your fellow citizens, which is far worse than any policy Trump has proposed, you are the ugly one, not him.

Ugly as a person.

I still say he's much more Mussolini-with-a-wig.

APR_28.jpg

While the connections may seem obvious, there is no direct evidence that Trump is related to Hitler. Even though Trump may show similar tendencies and facial expressions, it does not mean that Trump and Hitler share a common lineage

But since Trump has refused to release family records dating to 1900 era German ancestors, it is difficult to rule it out completely

Are you freaking bored or just seeking attention?

Also, as we have discussed regarding your repeatedly gloating over permanently marginalizing and effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of your fellow citizens, which is far worse than any policy Trump has proposed, you are the ugly one, not him.

Ugly as a person.

I never said Trump was Hitler

Just clarifying that there is no proof he is related to Hitler

You guys are sounding like the right and Obama. I thought that shit would never happen here? ;)

Ugly as a person.

I never said Trump was Hitler

Just clarifying that there is no proof he is related to Hitler

Assuming you are not drunk, there is probably some "clever" point you are trying to make.

Just make it. THe wallowing in Godwin Fail you are doing is making me feel embarrassed for you.

I realize this is satire...however, Hitler is not known for facial expressions, he is known for a lack of facial expressions.
He had two basic emotions...anger and less angry.
So perhaps you would want to tie in that the two have similar emotional commonalities than facial expressions.

This is where some of the confusion may arise

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

But as best my research can reveal...Trump is NOT related to Hitler

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

Are you insane?

There is nothing racist about wanting to bar a group that is certain to contain deadly enemies within it.

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

Are you insane?

There is nothing racist about wanting to bar a group that is certain to contain deadly enemies within it.

Damn...sounds like the rhetoric Hitler used against the jews

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

Are you insane?

Except Hitler was lying, the Jews were not responsible for Germany losing WWI.

Meanwhile, muslims immigrants ARE KILLING US.

Do you need me to waste my time and insult your intelligence by posting some unpleasant pictures?

So if not for the minor difference of Truth vs Lie, you might have had a point.

I want to see the birth certificates of anyone related to Trump in the last 100 years

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

Are you insane?

Do you need me to waste my time and insult your intelligence by posting some unpleasant pictures?

Wait a minute...I thought it was Mexican immigrants that ARE KILLING US?

I want to see the birth certificates of anyone related to Trump in the last 100 years

Will Trump submit to a blood test so that we can rule out the chance he is related to Hitler?

Recent studies have shown that the probability of Trump being related to Hitler is greater than the probability of Obama being born in Kenya

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

Are you insane?

Seriously, have you been drinking?

I don't know...Does anyone see a resemblance here?

donald-trumps-classmates-share-their-memories-about-his-lord-of-the-flies-days-in-military-school.jpg

hitler-as-a-baby.jpg

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

Are you insane?

Seriously, have you been drinking?

Its just so hard with Trump.....he claims so many people are going to kill us

RW, are you ok? Perhaps you should take a break and go do something less taxing.

Forum List

Back