Donald Trump is being sabotaged by globalist generals

Donald Trump Is Being Sabotaged By Globalist Generals
President Trump’s new Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, is preventing the President from receiving news stories from Infowars, sabotaging Trump’s connection to his support base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if anybody has ever watched the tv series 24 hrs, that is probably exactly what is going on. Trump is being fed bs lies as he trust those who are under him. They're like little fkn criminals who will stop at nothing to have the democratic ways. They lie , cheat, steal, even to be turn coats on their own President, the Country, and our safety.

yet everyone blames Trump that's what happens with stupidity .

I have not ruled out the notion that Trump is merely a left winged plant

Just put him in there and prevent him from doing much of anything so that the base for the left can generate support for the left once again.

Really, the only hope Dims have is to rally support through hate and fear. They certainly can't run on policy or results.
donald-trump-hillary-clinton1.jpg

Joke all you want when you don't kn ow what you don't know, that thought process happens.

But anybody who is familiar with subliminal messages which is something they USE EVEN IN MOVIE THEATERS.... that is a perfect example how messages are within many movies, tv shows etc.
It takes a certain understand of CIA projects that go on all the time it's so deep the average dumbass will never see it, never understand it, and will forever be a victim of BS fed to them.

SO.... What you are saying is I need to keep my tin foil hat on not just at home, but at the movies as well.

Got it. Thanks for the Public Service Announcement.

Joke all you want when you don't kn ow what you don't know, that thought process happens.

But anybody who is familiar with subliminal messages which is something they USE EVEN IN MOVIE THEATERS.... that is a perfect example how messages are within many movies, tv shows etc.
It takes a certain understand of CIA projects that go on all the time it's so deep the average dumbass will never see it, never understand it, and will forever be a victim of BS fed to them.

SO.... What you are saying is I need to keep my tin foil hat on not just at home, but at the movies as well.

Got it. Thanks for the Public Service Announcement.

LOL keep it on all you want maybe it will save you from the lies that are your truth. When it is the truth that you think are the lies.

Forum List

Back