Donald Trump IS a time bomb

Trump gets laughs by blasting Obama..
....and then doesn't answer the question..you cant get prisoners back for a nuke agreement.
next time they'll take 50 hostages

You can see his face turn red when asked questions. His voice inflections are crazy when confronted.

He may have some points we agree with. BUT. He does not have the temperament to be president.

When he blows the damage will be widespread
He's not gonna get the nomination...

But he's got half the clowns on-stage acknowledging that Americans are goddamned sick and tired of pussy-footing around with Illegal Aliens...

Which does good service to the Nation, until he's otherwise obliged to withdraw...

i see a new front runner in two days after polling
I don't. Bush has blown it though.
Trump wins.
Fox loses.
And Bush needs gas money.
DRUDGE REPORT 2015
Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
BUSH 2.94% (1,381 votes)

CARSON 5.52% (2,592 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.19% (560 votes)

CRUZ 10.21% (4,796 votes)

HUCKABEE 1.6% (752 votes)

KASICH 4.43% (2,080 votes)

PAUL 13.64% (6,408 votes)

RUBIO 5.88% (2,761 votes)

TRUMP 48.34% (22,707 votes)

WALKER 6.24% (2,933 votes)

Total Votes: 46,970

I loved the question about the evidence Trump has that the Mexican government is sending rapists and murderers

After ducking the question, Wallace made him answer

Trump replied....Some guys on the border told me
Yeah, he was pretty shaky on that one...

But he managed to pull it out of his ass, when he said that it was Border Patrol agents, with years of observation behind them, who were telling him such things.

i think Carson will move to 11 and Carly will take 10th soon
Carly can move up, but I hope it's not Ben that gets chopped... we need at least one guy on that stage that knows how to serve-up an intelligent, thoughtful answer without raising his voice or throwing rocks at the rest of the herd.

Forum List

Back